Now the rest of us can blow up robots in space with a giant sword.
It won’t be long until North America and Europe will be able to enjoy classic Japanese anime mech-combat on the Switch with the upcoming release of Project Nimbus: Complete Edition. The game that features three factions fighting for the fate of a future Earth using giant robot suits will include the original story plus new modes not previously made available outside of Japan.
Project Nimbus Key Features include:
- High-speed battle action, piloting heavily armored Battle Frames through the war torn skies.
- Twenty-six missions in a variety of locations, including floating cities, ocean fortresses, mountain bases, futuristic prisons, and battles in space.
- Over a dozen playable Battle Frames with weapons including smart missiles, energy blades, particle cannons, floating energy shields, railguns and autonomous psychodrones.
- A sprawling storyline with battles between three different factions over a war-torn futuristic planet: the US-lead CFN, the Russia-led UCN, and the shadowy terrorist Children of Fallen Nations.
- Complex bosses each with a unique fighting style, including orbiting nuclear battle mechs, bands of deadly pilots, and weaponized flying ships.
- Missiles, rail guns and cannons for long range combat...energy blades and blade rushes for melee!
- Bonus Survival Mode lets you choose from an entire hangar of Battle Frames, and then you must battle endless waves of enemies with increasing power.
- WARFRONT mode includes massive replayability with six unlimited mission modes including Base Defense, Interception, and Assassination. Six levels of pilot (including Legendary) and Battle Frame customization will keep you playing for hours more.
Project Nimbus: Complete Edition will be available for Switch on May 16.