Free content patch brings a new campaign and leaderboards among other things.
A free content patch named “Blackbird’s Kraken” is coming to Slime-san on February 22nd. The patch contains many quality of life updates plus other additions of note:
- Leaderboards: Compete online for the best level & speedrun times
- Button Mapping: Remap all of your controls to your liking
- Krazy Karting Minigame: Item based, karting madness for 2 players
- Gloomy Minigame: A scary, intense FPS arena survival game
NEW CONTENT - BLACKBIRD’S CONTENT CAMPAIGN:
- A independent campaign from Slime-san
- 25 normal and 25 NG+ levels within a giant kraken
- A brand new boss fight
- 10 new target mode challenges that will test your skills
- A customizable house that you can style and furnish to your heart’s content
- 100 Bananas to collect and spend on furniture and house themes
- A independent speedrunning mode to compete with in leaderboards
- An entire tropical Island you can explore and discover
The team over at Fabraz will be doing an AMA on Reddit the same day to answer any questions you may have as well.