Pokémon X and Pokémon Y
HANDS-ON: We're even more excited for Pokémon X and Y now, which we didn't think was possible. ...
by Justin Berube and Josh Max - September 19, 2013
HANDS-ON: The series that wants to be the best like no one ever was is trying it again....
by Danny Bivens - August 18, 2013
by Alex Culafi - June 24, 2013
We'll probably come in under estimate, but we don't have 200,000 people in our Twitch chat trying to kill us....
by Donald Theriault - January 19, 2020
2013 ends with Zelda, Pokemon, and more....
by Neal Ronaghan - July 25, 2017
Great games mean great holidays. These three years prove that....
by Neal Ronaghan - November 2, 2015
The ownership of portable gaming's biggest franchise isn't as twisted as Giovanni's Wild Ride....
by Donald Theriault - September 15, 2015
We give love to Pokemon, Link, Lucina, and more....Pokemon X and Y Review Revisit
We reflect on last year's bold new Pokémon game on 3DS....Top 10 3DS Games: Three Years and Running: #3-1
Our top three pull from big Nintendo franchises. Surprise?...
by Neal Ronaghan - March 28, 2014
The King Nintendo Fanboy leverages his expertise in order to guess how the world looks through Nintendo's eyes....
by Justin Berube - January 6, 2014
Something to help you sleep at night....
by Becky Hollada and Josh Max - October 31, 2013
Wonder what teams the NWR staff are taking through Pokémon X and Y?...
by Neal Ronaghan - October 28, 2013
Find out how to the make the most of Pokémon X and Y's online features....
by James Dawson - October 24, 2013
Once again Zach passes over the Pokémon event horizon....
by Zachary Miller - October 22, 2013
Another Pokémon exclusive week in honor of Pokémon X & Y....
by Justin Berube - October 17, 2013
More sweet EB freebies for Australian pre-orders....
by Andrew Brown - October 16, 2013
How many times do I need to say spoilers?...
by Alex Culafi - October 12, 2013
Pokémon X and Y have hit Melbourne! It's time to celebrate!...
by Andrew Brown - October 11, 2013
Gotta catch 'em all one more time....
by Danny Bivens - October 9, 2013
Put on your red shoes and dance the blues. Also some niche 3DS game and a new handheld....
by Zack Kaplan - October 6, 2013
by Justin Baker - September 30, 2013
We had the pleasure to sit down with some of the minds behind Pokémon X and Y....
by Justin Berube and Josh Max - September 24, 2013
Our staff express their opinions regarding the new features in Pokemon X and Y....
by Justin Baker, Justin Berube, Nicholas Bray, J.P. Corbran, Alex Culafi, James Dawson, Tom Malina, Josh Max, and Neal Ronaghan - September 15, 2013
Not everything is good with Europe's finest gaming mecca....
by Daan Koopman - August 26, 2013
Pokémon fans don't need TGS when they have their own special event!...
by Danny Bivens - August 16, 2013
We're covering the hottest Pokémon news of the day, right here!...
by Neal Ronaghan - June 11, 2013
You know what's funny? Pokémon X and Y, specifically Pokémon X. ...
by Josh Max - January 27, 2013
The obvious and not-so-obvious details of the X and Y trailer. ...
by Andrew Brown - January 19, 2013
HAL Pinball (non-Kirby related), Metal Max, and even top eShop lists from Nintendo hit the service today!...
by Danny Bivens - January 10, 2013
I'm just a man, walking around, with a pipe but no rocks....
by James Jones, Greg Leahy, and Jon Lindemann - August 6, 2016
Our friend TYP drops in to helps us discuss lots of indie games, Pokemon, the D.I.C.E. awards, Virtual Handheld, and how to choose the right Smash Bros. character....
by Michael Cole, James Jones, Jonathan Metts, and Guillaume Veillette - February 15, 2015
This is what passes for normal on RFN....
by James Jones, Jon Lindemann, Jonathan Metts, and Guillaume Veillette - June 1, 2014
Chris Houlihan gives his nod of approval to the latest Famicast....
by Danny Bivens and Ty Shughart - October 31, 2013
We've got hands-on reports for the newest 3DS releases and even some upcoming Wii U games!...
by James Jones, Jon Lindemann, Jonathan Metts, and Guillaume Veillette - October 26, 2013
Good and bad ideas for Disney Infinity and a whole lot of Pokémon....
by Becky Hollada, Kimberly Keller, Josh Max, Zachary Miller, and Scott Thompson - October 19, 2013
With everyone back in action, it's time for a classic episode full of hot games and in-depth Nintendo discussions....
by James Jones, Jon Lindemann, Jonathan Metts, and Guillaume Veillette - October 13, 2013
Direct reactions, Pokémon X & Y talk, and live from NYCC!...
by Justin Berube, Alex Culafi, Daan Koopman, Zachary Miller, Neal Ronaghan, Jared Rosenberg, and Mike Sklens - October 5, 2013
Breaking down this week's news, a look at the Persona series, an interview with Different Cloth and some Doctor Who action....
by Nicholas Bray, Alex Culafi, Daan Koopman, and Scott Thompson - September 21, 2013
You'd think it's Wonderful, but it's actually amazing....
by Danny Bivens, Alex Culafi, Daan Koopman, Josh Max, Mike Sklens, and Scott Thompson - September 7, 2013
Darumeshi Sports Shop, Pokémon news recap, and DuckTales Remastered! ...
by Danny Bivens, Andrew Brown, Alex Culafi, Zack Kaplan, Daan Koopman, Josh Max, Zachary Miller, and Scott Thompson - August 23, 2013
The brain (Greg), heart (James), and soul (Jon) of RFN combine for a two hour meandering discussion of E3 2013, the future of Wii U, and the future of Nintendo's involvement with the annual convention....
by James Jones, Greg Leahy, and Jon Lindemann - June 12, 2013
The gang discusses today's E3 Nintendo Direct....
by Patrick Barnett, J.P. Corbran, Zachary Miller, and Scott Thompson - June 11, 2013
It's time to catch up on the games we're playing and the news we're following....
by James Jones, Jon Lindemann, Jonathan Metts, and Guillaume Veillette - February 24, 2013
The gang goes deep into 2012, and discusses Pokémon X & Y....
by Patrick Barnett, Alex Culafi, Zack Kaplan, Daan Koopman, Josh Max, Neal Ronaghan, Mike Sklens, and Scott Thompson - January 12, 2013
Becky misses a cool feature introduced in Pokémon X and Y....
by Becky Hollada - December 4, 2014
It's time to talk about some serious stuff. ...
by Josh Max - November 12, 2013
For the second year in a row, Nintendo kills it at New York Comic Con....
by Neal Ronaghan - October 15, 2013
The future of the Pokémon series could be very bright....
by Justin Berube - September 3, 2013
- Nintendo Sales Panic: July 2016 US NPD Group Results - August 18, 2016
- Nintendo Releases Quarterly Financial Results - February 2, 2016
- Legendary Pokemon Coming To US McDonald's Stores - October 29, 2015
- Pokémon: New Zygarde Forms Revealed - September 14, 2015
- Nintendo Financial Results Beat Expectations - July 29, 2015
- Pokémon Bank Subscribers Get Johto Starters Later This Month - February 6, 2015
- Wii U and 3DS 2014 Million Sellers List Revealed - January 29, 2015
- Mario Kart 8, Smash Bros. 3DS, Tomodachi Life Sell Millions Worldwide - October 29, 2014
- Shiny Gengar and Diancie Distribution Events Coming to the West - October 13, 2014
- Two Pokemon Distributions Get in the Halloween Spirit - October 1, 2014
- Poké Ball Pattern Vivillon Giveaway Has Begun in North America - August 6, 2014
- Heracross, Pinsir Distribution Events Detailed for North America - August 3, 2014
- New Pikachu Distribution Event Hits Japan - July 30, 2014
- DEAL: Best Buy Offering Buy One, Get One Free Deal on Select 3DS Games - July 14, 2014
- Shiny Jirachi, PokéBall Vivillon Distributions Detailed for Japan - July 13, 2014
- Charizard Distribution Event at UK Retailer GAME - July 13, 2014
- Fancy Pattern Vivillon Available for Pokémon X & Y Until July 31 - July 7, 2014
- Pokémon Streaming US National Championships via Twitch - June 7, 2014
- Pokémon 2DS Bundles Coming to Australia - May 29, 2014
- New Pokémon X & Y Online Competitions Announced - May 20, 2014
- Pokémon Happy Meal Toys Coming to America - April 28, 2014
- Diancie Pokémon Event Detailed for Japan - April 18, 2014
- Heavy Hitters Lead to Significant Wii U, 3DS Software Sales Increase in February - March 13, 2014
- DEAL: Club Nintendo Promotion Gives Free Pokemon X and Y Download Codes - February 26, 2014
- The Newest Pokémon is Revealed - February 11, 2014
- Nintendo 3DS is Best-Selling Platform of 2013 in America - January 29, 2014
- Celebi Promotion Hitting Pokémon Bank - December 18, 2013
- Pokémon Bank and Poké Transfer Release Date Announced - December 17, 2013
- Pokémon X and Y Breaks Records in Australia and New Zealand - November 15, 2013
- Pokémon X and Y Update Now Live - October 28, 2013
- Nintendo Confirms Pokémon X and Y Save Data Bug, Outlines Solutions - October 21, 2013
- Pokémon Surpasses Four Million Sales in Two Days - October 15, 2013
- RUMOR: Pokémon X and Y Delayed at US Military Commissaries - October 13, 2013
- Nintendo Downloads - October 10, 2013 - October 10, 2013
- Torchic Distribution Event for Pokémon X and Y Announced - October 7, 2013
- Honedge Evolved Form Revealed - September 25, 2013
- New Evolved Pokémon to be Announced Tomorrow - September 24, 2013
- Pokémon X and Y Will Have Pokédex Entries for Each Language - September 23, 2013
- No More 8-Bit Cries in Pokémon X & Y - September 19, 2013
- Rollerblades Will Be a New Form of Transportation in Pokémon X & Y - September 19, 2013
- Pokémon in X & Y Will Gain Experience After Capturing a Pokémon - September 19, 2013
- North America to Get Free Month of Pokémon Bank - September 19, 2013
- Pokémon X & Y to Include Kanto Starters, Have Mega Evolutions - September 4, 2013
- Special Pokémon 3DS XLs Coming to NA and Europe - September 4, 2013
- Pokémon Bank and Poké Transporter Revealed - September 4, 2013
- Pokémon X & Y Nintendo Direct Announced - September 3, 2013
- RUMOR: RUMOR: 3DS XL Bundles for Pokémon X and Y on the Way - August 20, 2013
- Pokémon X and Y Introduces New Super Training and Core Training Systems - August 9, 2013
- Pokémon X and Y Will Introduce Mega Evolutions - August 8, 2013
- UK Pokémon X and Y Pre-Orders Get Poké Ball - July 31, 2013
- Pokémon X and Y Legendary Types Revealed - July 15, 2013
- New Ghost-Type/Steel-Type Pokémon Announced - July 7, 2013
- Pokémon Getting Its Own Trade Show Mid-August in Japan - June 28, 2013
- Sakurai Considering Mewtwo for Next Smash Bros. Games - June 18, 2013
- More Details on Pokémon X and Y Emerge - June 12, 2013
- Pokémon X & Y Additional Details: Eight Badges, Multi-Language Support, More - June 11, 2013
- Pokémon Roundtable Q&A: Fairy Beats Dragon, 3DS Friends Auto-Added, More - June 11, 2013
- New Pokémon Multiplayer System Revealed - June 11, 2013
- Pokémon X and Y Features New Battle Arrangements, New Pokémon - June 11, 2013
- Pokémon X and Y Dated, New Type and Mode Revealed - June 11, 2013
- Pokémon X and Pokémon Y Presentation Planned for E3 - May 23, 2013
- New Pokémon Details Revealed - May 14, 2013
- New Pokémon Announced for X and Y, Possibly a Form of Mewtwo - April 6, 2013
- New Pokémon from X and Y to Be Revealed Next Saturday - March 31, 2013
- A New Evolution of Eevee Announced for Pokémon X and Y - February 14, 2013
- Official Names for Pokémon X & Y Legendary Creatures Revealed - January 9, 2013
- Pokémon X and Y Revealed - January 8, 2013