Monolith Software Inc.
Strong support from Japan could be what Nintendo needs (or gets regardless) in 2014....
by Danny Bivens - January 9, 2014
It's real. Nintendo of America was not pulling an elaborate prank....
by Neal Ronaghan - March 20, 2012
Outside of EAD, what is going on with Nintendo's developers?...
by Neal Ronaghan - January 25, 2012
We break down each of Nintendo's internal teams in an effort to make sense of the future....
by Neal Ronaghan - January 25, 2012
There is a reason gamers wanted this game badly in North America....
by James Jones - January 12, 2012
Namco drew a winner from the deck with today's honorable mention....
by James Jones - November 15, 2011
An in depth study of the draw distance and rendering methods of grass in the Xenoblade franchise....
by John Rairdin - June 10, 2020
John didn't sleep the night of Switchmas, can you tell?...
by John Rairdin - January 14, 2017
Actually it's bigger than all three combined....
by John Rairdin and Jared Rosenberg - November 9, 2015
by James Jones, Greg Leahy, Jon Lindemann, and Guillaume Veillette - January 22, 2023
We're going deep on Xenoblade Chronicles 3, FOR CHRISTMAS....
by James Jones, Greg Leahy, and Syrenne McNulty - December 24, 2022
Here at RFN, we number our episodes how we want. That's the gig. Don't like the gig? Don't play the game....
by Greg Leahy, Jon Lindemann, Jonathan Metts, and Guillaume Veillette - June 26, 2022
I'm honestly not sure if I'm refering to this year or 2012 in that title....
by Alex de Freitas, John Rairdin, and Neal Ronaghan - June 24, 2022
The Japan crew gives you their thoughts on Zelda, Box Boy naming conventions, Chex Quest, San Francisco Rush and more on this E3 centric episode!...
by Danny Bivens, James Charlton, and Ty Shughart - June 18, 2016
The long awaited Xenoblade Chronicles X episode is finally here....
by James Jones, Greg Leahy, Jon Lindemann, and Guillaume Veillette - March 6, 2016
Pedro looks back at the importance of the development houses in charge of these highly wanted games....
by Pedro Hernandez - July 24, 2011
Also known as Xenoblade Chronicles: The Chronicles. Will this game ever be released?...
by Karlie Yeung - June 26, 2011
- Baten Kaitos: Eternal Wings and the Lost OceanGC
- Baten Kaitos I & II HD RemasterSwitch
- Baten Kaitos OriginsGC
- Disaster: Day of CrisisWii
- Dragon Ball Z: Attack of the SaiyansDS
- Project X Zone 23DS
- Soma BringerDS
- Super Robot Taisen: OG Saga Endless Frontier ExceedDS
- Xenoblade ChroniclesWii
- Xenoblade ChroniclesWiiU
- Xenoblade Chronicles 2Switch
- Xenoblade Chronicles 2: Torna ~ The Golden CountrySwitch
- Xenoblade Chronicles 3Switch
- Xenoblade Chronicles 3D3DS
- Xenoblade Chronicles: Definitive EditionSwitch
- Xenoblade Chronicles XWiiU
- Xenosaga I & II (tentative)DS
- Xenoblade 2's Pyra and Mythra Are The Next Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Fighter - February 17, 2021
- Elma Added to Xenoblade Chronicles 2 - August 24, 2018
- Xenoblade Chronicles X Iwata Asks Posted - April 28, 2015
- Another Xenoblade Chronicles X Nintendo Direct Coming to Japan March 6 - March 3, 2015
- Xenoblade Chronicles X Japanese Box Art, Bundle Unveiled - February 7, 2015
- Xenoblade Chronicles X "Direct" Coming Later This Week - February 3, 2015
- New Information on Xenoblade Chronicles X Revealed - January 29, 2015
- Xenoblade Chronicles X Features 'Outstanding' Voice Cast - January 23, 2015
- Xenoblade Chronicles X Gets Stunning New Trailer - January 14, 2015
- Xenoblade Chronicles X Development Nearing Completion - November 20, 2014
- X Gameplay Revealed, Battle System Based on Xenoblade Chronicles - February 13, 2014
- Monolith Soft's X Coming in 2014 - June 11, 2013
- Project X Zone Dated, Crosses Over Into North America on June 25 - April 5, 2013
- Project X Zone Being Developed By Monolith Soft - May 24, 2012
- Monolith Soft's Involvement in Skyward Sword Detailed - May 22, 2012
- Monolith Soft Recruiting For 3DS Development - February 23, 2012
- New Shipment of Xenoblade Chronicles Arrives in the UK - September 19, 2011
- RUMOR: Xenoblade Chronicles Heading to Australia - June 28, 2011
- Iwata Asks: Xenoblade Chronicles - June 28, 2011
- Release Date Announced for Xenoblade Chronicles - June 28, 2011
- Xenoblade Chronicles Set for September in Europe - June 24, 2011
- Xenoblade Chronicles Not Coming to North America - June 23, 2011
- Xenoblade Chronicles Rated by Australian Classification Board - May 2, 2011
- RUMOR: Voice Actor's Website Says Xenoblade is Coming to USA - May 1, 2011
- Xenoblade Chronicles Heading to Europe - March 31, 2011
- Famitsu Reveals Super Robot Taisen Sequel - October 6, 2009
- Nintendo Invests in Monolith Soft - April 26, 2007
- Monolith Software Title Blowout! - September 14, 2005