Too, too many games
In addition to the announcements of No More Heroes: Travis Strikes Back, Shovel Knight: King of Cards, Super Meat Boy Forever, Kentucky Route Zero and the release date for SteamWorld Dig 2, there were more announcements at the Nindie Showcase today.
- Mom Hid My Game: Coming to 3DS and Switch late 2017, exclusive stages.
- Golf Story: Drone flights and minigolf included, September 2017 release.
- Floor Kids: From Merge Media, breakdancing rhythm game with trick modes and battle modes. Original music by Kid Koala, first on Switch holiday 2017.
- Wulverblade: Arcade-style fighting game set in ancient Britain, first on Switch in September.
- Polybridge: Bridge building simulator, physics based puzzle solving game, console exclusive on Switch in Holiday 2017.
- Earth Atlantis: Underwater shooter set in a climate-change shredded world, coming this fall.
- Next Up Hero: Community focused action game, echoes created as players die. Created by Scribblenaut executive producer.
- Mulaka: 3D action title with cel-shaded graphics, battle smythical creatures and wield the power of the gods. Exclusive Switch features, early 2018.
- Yono and the Celestial Elephant: Adventure game in the style of Zelda, starring an elephant. October 12 release, console exclusive.
- Dragon: Marked for Death: Side scrolling action RPG with 4 player MP (local and online). Developed by Inti Creates. Switch exclusive, winter release.
- Battle Chef Brigade: From Trinket Studios and Adult Swim Games, Switch timed exclusive this holiday.
- Morphies Law: Unreal Engine powered 4v4 shooter, characters can change their body by stealing mass from the opponent, goal is to build the largest avatar. Console exclusive, Winter launch.
- Sausage Sports Club: Up to 8 players compete in a sports reality show. Fall 2017.
- Light Fingers: 1-4 players navigate a proceduarly generated board game. Early 2018, Switch first.
- Nine Parchments: From Frozenbyte (Has-Been Heroes, Trine), multiplayer shooter set in the Trine universe. Previously announced, but confirmed for Winter release.