One of the most surprising announcements to come our way had to be the collaboration between SEGA's Amusement Vision and Nintendo to bring us hot Falcon action in both the Arcade and on the GameCube.
The GameCube and Arcade versions will have different tracks that can be unlocked through playing both versions. With blistering speeds and a thirty cars onscreen at a time, F-Zero GX certainly doesn't look to disappoint.
For futuristic racing, there’s no power greater than GX....
by Jonathan Metts - September 30, 2003
Don’t blink, don’t brake, and don’t get bumped off....
by Daniel Bloodworth - September 4, 2003
HANDS-ON: Bloodworth brings the old Fire Stingray out of the garage and takes it for a spin on the new circuit....
by Daniel Bloodworth - August 10, 2003
HANDS-ON: Even a typhoon couldn’t keep Rick from taking the import of F-Zero GX for a spin, courtesy of Video Game Depot. Find out how it fares inside!...
by Rick Powers - July 30, 2003
HANDS-ON: Sega’s take on F-Zero is refreshing, familiar, and remarkable, all at the same time....
by Jonathan Metts - June 1, 2003
HANDS-ON: Even with Sega developing it, you'd swear this game was right out of Nintendo....
by Steven Rodriguez - May 14, 2003
HANDS-ON: We've got impressions of the first playable F-Zero demo, from the World Hobby Fair in Japan!...
by Bakudan Yoshinoya - January 25, 2003
Though Nintendo hasn't said a word about it, we saw video footage at E3 of a game that could only be F-Zero. Does this point to a GameCube version? Duh....
by Jonathan Metts - June 4, 2001
by Joe DeVader and Matthew Zawodniak - March 22, 2023
Our NY/NJ crew is getting together on July 27 to live stream some Mega Man games....
by Justin Berube, Josh Max, Joe Patnick, Neal Ronaghan, Jared Rosenberg, and Alex Wanschura - July 26, 2013
The 10 games that went out to loyal customers might hint at the future. Or not. But hopefully they do....
by Neal Ronaghan - May 11, 2012
The Cube saw a generous helping of great music in its time....
by Nate Andrews - November 17, 2011
"This new Mario Kart DLC is getting spicy!" - James...
by James Jones and Jon Lindemann - April 30, 2023
Lightly used listener mail....
by Alex de Freitas, John Rairdin, and Neal Ronaghan - March 10, 2023
We go deep on New Pokemon Snap and also hit up your listener mail about F-Zero, story games, and more....
by John Rairdin and Neal Ronaghan - April 30, 2021
Available on VHS or DVD for only $9.95, and each month we'll send you even more in-your-face wrecks from the twisted mind of Dr. Stewart*!...
by James Jones, Greg Leahy, Jon Lindemann, and Guillaume Veillette - July 15, 2018
Here's the recording of our complete live episode, including RetroActive for F-Zero X and GX....
by James Jones, Greg Leahy, Jon Lindemann, Jonathan Metts, and Guillaume Veillette - January 26, 2014
New games, 3DS impressions from Japan, and your Listener Mail -- it's all inside!...
by James Jones, Greg Leahy, Jon Lindemann, Jonathan Metts, and Matt Walker - March 6, 2011
- F-Zero AX Uncovered within GameCube F-Zero GX - March 8, 2013
- Nintendo Adds Four to Player's Choice Line-up - March 16, 2004
- F-Zero GameCube Up for Bids - January 19, 2004
- Nintendo Plans F-Zero GX Online Championship - September 16, 2003
- F-Zero Anime Revealed - August 19, 2003
- F-Zero Radio Weekend - August 15, 2003
- F-Zero GX Launches in Japan - July 25, 2003
- F-Zero GX Import/Freeloader Issues UPDATED - July 23, 2003
- Yet Another F-Zero Website Movie Update - July 18, 2003
- F-Zero Japanese Commercial Online - July 10, 2003
- F-Zero Japanese Website Update - July 2, 2003
- F-Zero Website Updated - June 20, 2003
- F-Zero AC US Bound; Connection Details - April 24, 2003
- Famitsu Reveals F-Zero GC Tracks - April 7, 2003
- Sega Updates Japanese F-Zero Site - March 16, 2003
- F-Zero GC/AC Japanese Website Online - February 20, 2003
- F-Zero GC - January 25, 2003
- Producer Nagoshi shows off F-Zero - October 30, 2002
- Nagoshi Discusses F-Zero! - May 17, 2002
- F-Zero: the press release - March 28, 2002
- Sega to Make New F-Zero Games! - March 27, 2002
|Players||1 - 4|