For the fourth year in a row, Nintendo World Report will be repping Nintendo love in Boston.
Nintendo World Report will be bringing not just one panel (as we have done since PAX East began in 2010), but two panels to PAX East in Boston for the second year in a row. On March 23, get ready for Radio Free Nintendo's fourth panel in the historic city, and on March 24, come see Connectivity's second go-around showing off our game show supremacy. Additionally, follow the attending staffers on Twitter and go do fun stuff with us, ranging from playing games in the retro and modern freeplay rooms, or maybe even playing Magic with Jonny or something.
Also, remember that both panels will be recorded as very special episodes of both RFN and Connectivity. Hope you can make it, but if you can't, we've got you covered.Super Radio Free Nintendo 64 Live Panel U and Mii
Saturday, March 23 at 11 a.m.
Radio Free Nintendo returns to PAX East for another live panel from the Internet's favorite Nintendo podcast! Join us for a fun,insightful discussion, humorous babble, prizes, special guests,StreetPassing, and the very popular Q&A session!
- Jonathan Metts [@jonnymetts] [Contributing Editor, Nintendo World Report]
- James Jones [Senior Editor, Nintendo World Report]
- Guillaume Veillette [@GuillaumeNWR][Podcast Editor, Nintendo World Report]
- Nate Andrews [Managing Editor, Nintendo World Report]
- and very special guest... Chris Kohler [@kobunheat] [Editor, Wired Game|Life]
Sunday, March 24 at 11 a.m.
Do you think you know everything there is to know about Nintendo video games? Do you think you could totally become a Nintendoaire, if given the chance? Then get ready for Nintendo World Report’s “Who Wants To A Nintendoaire?” We’ll take as many contestants as we possibly can in an hour, and even let the audience participate, making everyone in the audience able to win a prize. If you enjoy Nintendo games, intense moments of human triumph or strife, and guerrilla reinterpretations of TV game shows, then you’ll want to see if you or one of your fellow PAX-goers becomes a Nintendoaire.
- Neal Ronaghan [@nron10] [Director, Nintendo World Report]
- Scott Thompson [@oksoda] [Podcast Editor, Nintendo World Report]
- Patrick Barnett [@papatch15] [News Editor, Nintendo World Report]
- Billy Brown [@hioo1] [Photographer Extroadinaire]
- Lauren Ronaghan [Contributing Writer, Nintendo World Report]
- And your man on the wheels of steel, Nate Andrews [Managing Editor, Nintendo World Report]
And even more Nintendo World Report staffers will be around the convention, including Zack Kaplan [@SteelDiver], David Egolf, and Alex Culafi. And NWR Video Producer Jared Rosenberg will do crazy video stuff. It's going to be sweet and tons of fun!