Upcoming slate of games includes an unannounced title, as well as a release window for a highly-anticipated one.
As part of its recent financial report, Nintendo has provided its upcoming Japanese release schedule. The Wii games listed are:
- The Legend of Zelda (Wii, TBA)
- Super Mario Galaxy 2 (Wii, 2010)
- Metroid Other M (Wii, Summer 2010)
- Xenoblade (Wii, Spring 2010)
- The Last Story (Wii, 2010)
- Span Smasher (Wii, TBA)
- Hoshi no Kirby (Wii, TBA)
- Kensakusu (Wii, TBA)
- Line Attack Heroes (Wii, TBA)
- Start With 100 Words: English Conversation (Wii, TBA)
Most notable is the summer release window for Metroid: Other M, the first confirmation of when the Team Ninja-developed action game will be launched in any territory.
Xenoblade is the new name for Monolith Soft's Monado: Beginning of the World, while The Last Story is a new title from Mistwalker. Cosmic Walker appears to have fallen off the list released last October.
Thanks to BlackNMild2K1 for the news tip!