Senran Kagura 2: Deep Crimson
The naughty yet very nice ninja girls of the SENRAN KAGURA universe return to the Nintendo 3DS in a fresh, new 2.5D side-scrolling brawler. Featuring the series′ trademark high-flying, clothes-ripping battle mechanics, SENRAN KAGURA 2: Deep Crimson follows the events of SENRAN KAGURA Burst, sending all 12 of the original cast members on another supernatural martial arts adventure through modern Japan. For the first time in the series, shinobi can fight in pairs, covering each other’s backs or combining special techniques as needed, or fight alone to give their partners time to recover after bouts of intense combat. One player can control both team members, switching back and forth at will, or two players can fight side by side in co-op mode.
- Nintendo Downloads - September 17, 2015 - September 17, 2015
- Nintendo Downloads - August 27, 2015 - August 27, 2015
- Senran Kagura 2 Dated For North America - August 19, 2015
- Senran Kagura 2 Physics Engine Explained - June 18, 2015
- Nintendo Newsletter: Atlus and Xseed Announce New Localizations - March 10, 2015