Author Topic: Topic of the Day  (Read 116083 times)

Offline Khushrenada

• Take the red-eye
  • NWR Junior Ranger
  • Score: 24
    • View Profile
Re: Topic of the Day
« Reply #150 on: June 25, 2020, 10:33:09 PM »
Should have pulled myself away from XC:DE sooner but finally needed a break so I should use that time to post today's topic.... or is really tomorrow's topic at this point? So many existential questions I never expected when starting that. I thought I'd highlight an odd topic that has made a recent comeback in the past few days with users here talking about their dreams. So, if you've had a dream then you can join on in the fun too and try to figure out the existential questions that may have arisen from that activity. The Topic Day Of!

Offline Khushrenada

• Take the red-eye
  • NWR Junior Ranger
    • View Profile
« Reply #151 on: June 26, 2020, 09:15:30 PM »
At one time, Friday Night was always Nintendo Trivia night in the Chatroom here. Those days have gone away replaced by the Radio Trivia podcast. Yet, on this particular Friday, a new episode of Radio Trivia has been posted perhaps out of some kind of instinct by its host. You, too, can create your own Friday Flashback by listening and playing along to the podcast like it was 2005 all over again. Topic of the.... I forget.

Offline Khushrenada

• Take the red-eye
  • NWR Junior Ranger
    • View Profile
« Reply #152 on: June 29, 2020, 10:25:11 AM »
And I was doing alright with keeping up on TotD until the weekend. I had desired to do a tradition weekend reading post but after a bunch of time spent typing in the Xenoblade thread, I was post-fatigues and just wanted to keep playing the game as well as take care of other life chores so did very little interneting instead. Mainly, I'd have just gone with the recent Animal Crossing Update since the Animal Crossing madness has still continued to hold many Switch users in its clutches although perhaps not at the fever it first had on launch. So there it is. A lite post-weekend reading topic.
« Last Edit: June 29, 2020, 10:26:59 AM by Khushrenada »

Offline pokepal148

• Going Crazy trying to find Redd
  • Score: -9966
    • View Profile
« Reply #153 on: June 29, 2020, 12:06:28 PM »
Oi, this is my week. Not yours. :ph:
Forum Retrospective - Come play games with us. It'll be fun.

Offline Khushrenada

• Take the red-eye
  • NWR Junior Ranger
    • View Profile
« Reply #154 on: June 29, 2020, 12:32:03 PM »
As long as you haven't posted a topic yet for today and started your week then it is still my week and I can finish it!

Offline pokepal148

• View Profile
« Reply #155 on: June 30, 2020, 03:42:08 PM »
For the low low of price of free, you can visit the Animal Crossing New Horizons DLC thingy, which is today's topic of the day.

Offline pokepal148

• View Profile
« Reply #156 on: July 01, 2020, 10:36:39 PM »
It's still Wednesday somewhere so I am just in time to name the Animal Crossing trading thread Topic of the Day.
« Last Edit: Yesterday at 07:18:51 PM by pokepal148 »

Offline pokepal148

• View Profile
« Reply #157 on: Yesterday at 07:21:00 PM »
As much as I kind of want to just keep naming Animal Crossing threads Topic of the Day apparently people are really gravitating to my Music challenge thread. Even if you aren't planning to participate I kind of already have all my choices lined up and it's a bizzare mix of stuff so look forward to that.

Offline Khushrenada

• Take the red-eye
  • NWR Junior Ranger
    • View Profile
« Reply #158 on: Yesterday at 07:29:15 PM »
As much as I kind of want to just keep naming Animal Crossing threads Topic of the Day apparently people are really gravitating to my Music challenge thread. Even if you aren't planning to participate I kind of already have all my choices lined up and it's a bizzare mix of stuff so look forward to that.

I was wondering if this was going to turn into some weird theme week for Topic of the Day.  :rolleyes:

Offline pokepal148

• View Profile
« Reply #159 on: Today at 03:57:28 PM »
In today's world of lies and fake news, it's important to acknowledge the truth that is the fact that Lasagna is 100% a sandwich.