Author Topic: Phrase Altering Game  (Read 7629 times)

Offline ThePerm

• predicted it first.
  • Score: 64
    • View Profile
Re: Phrase Altering Game
« Reply #25 on: March 15, 2011, 08:10:19 PM »
I was infected quickly one day when I bit an attractive specimen of free buttered masculine memorabilia. I've always been pro zombie, and the scabs on the skull were glistening so seductively that brains were just too irresistible.
NWR has permission to use any tentative mockup/artwork I post

Offline Nick DiMola

• Staff Alumnus
  • Score: 20
    • View Profile
    • PixlBit
« Reply #26 on: March 16, 2011, 12:33:46 PM »
My anus infected quickly one day when I bit an attractive specimen of free buttered masculine memorabilia. I've always been pro zombie, and the scabs on the skull were glistening so seductively that brains were just too irresistible.
Check out PixlBit!

Offline ThePerm

• predicted it first.
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: March 16, 2011, 01:17:57 PM »
My anus infected quickly one day when I licked an attractive specimen of free buttered masculine memorabilia. I've always been pro love, and the scabs on the skull were glistening so seductively that brains were just too irresistible.

Offline Stogi

• The Stratos You Should All Try To Be Like
  • Score: 18
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: March 16, 2011, 02:20:10 PM »
My anus infected quickly one day when I licked an attractive specimen of free buttered masculine memorabilia. I've always been pro love, and the scabs on the skull were glistening so seductively that brains were just too irresistible. The end.
black fairy tales are better at sports

Offline ThePerm

• predicted it first.
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: March 16, 2011, 02:57:06 PM »
My anus infected quickly one day when I licked an attractive specimen of free buttered masculine memorabilia. I've always been pro love, and the scabs on the skull were glistening so seductively that love crimes were just too irresistible. The end.

Offline Nick DiMola

• Staff Alumnus
    • View Profile
    • PixlBit
« Reply #30 on: March 16, 2011, 03:08:30 PM »
My anus infected quickly one day when I rode an attractive specimen of free buttered masculine machinery. I've always been pro love, and the scabs on the skull were glistening so seductively that love crimes were just too irresistible. The end.
Check out PixlBit!

Offline ThePerm

• predicted it first.
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: March 16, 2011, 03:13:08 PM »
My anus fissured quickly one day when I rode an attractive specimen of free erupting masculine machinery. I've always been pro love, and the scabs on the skull were glistening so seductively that love crimes were just too irresistible. The end.

Offline Nick DiMola

• Staff Alumnus
    • View Profile
    • PixlBit
« Reply #32 on: March 28, 2011, 12:43:27 PM »
My anus fissured quickly one day when I rode an attractive specimen of erect erupting masculine machinery. I've always been pro love, and the scabs on the tip were glistening so seductively that love crimes were just too irresistible. The end.
Check out PixlBit!

Offline ThePerm

• predicted it first.
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: March 28, 2011, 01:36:45 PM »
My dog's anus fissured quickly one day when it rode an attractive specimen of erect erupting masculine machinery. I've always been pro love, and the scabs on the tip were glistening so seductively that love crimes were just too irresistible. The end.

Offline Nick DiMola

• Staff Alumnus
    • View Profile
    • PixlBit
« Reply #34 on: March 28, 2011, 02:11:15 PM »
My dog's anus fissured quickly one day when it rode an attractive specimen of erect erupting masculine machinery. She's always been pro love, and the warts on the tip were glistening so seductively that love crimes were just too irresistible. The end.
Check out PixlBit!

Offline nickmitch

• You can edit these yourself now?!
  • Score: 82
    • View Profile
    • FACEBOOK!
« Reply #35 on: March 29, 2011, 01:12:52 AM »
My dog's anus fissured quickly one day when it rode an attractive specimen of erect erupting masculine machinery. She's always been pro love, and the warts on the tip were glistening so seductively that donkey shows were just too irresistible. The end.
TVman is dead. I killed him and took his posts.

Offline ThePerm

• predicted it first.
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: March 29, 2011, 02:28:09 AM »
My dog's brain fissured quickly one day when it rode an attractive specimen of erect erupting masculine machinery. She's always been pro love, and the ants on the tip were glistening so seductively that donkey shows were just too irresistible. The end.

Offline bustin98

• Bustin' out kids
  • Score: 30
    • View Profile
    • Web Design Web Hosting Computer Sales and Service
« Reply #37 on: March 29, 2011, 02:56:23 PM »
My mom's brain fissured quickly one day when it rode an attractive specimen of erect erupting masculine machinery. She's always been pro love, and the breastmilk on the tip were glistening so seductively that donkey shows were just too irresistible. The end.

Offline ThePerm

• predicted it first.
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: March 29, 2011, 04:55:47 PM »
My mom's brain thought quickly one day when it rode an attractive specimen of erect erupting washing machinery. She's always been pro love, and the breastmilk on the tip were glistening so seductively that donkey shows were just too irresistible. The end.

Offline Nick DiMola

• Staff Alumnus
    • View Profile
    • PixlBit
« Reply #39 on: March 29, 2011, 08:27:03 PM »
My mom's brain thought quickly one day when it rode an attractive specimen of erect erupting washing machinery. She's always been pro love, and the breastmilk on the tip were glistening so seductively that donkey spunk was just too irresistible. The end.
Check out PixlBit!

Offline ThePerm

• predicted it first.
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: March 29, 2011, 09:09:05 PM »
My large brain thought quickly one day when it created an attractive specimen of powerful erupting washing machinery. She's always been pro love, and the breastmilk on the tip were glistening so seductively that donkey spunk was just too irresistible. The end.

Offline Nick DiMola

• Staff Alumnus
    • View Profile
    • PixlBit
« Reply #41 on: March 29, 2011, 09:19:14 PM »
My large brain thought quickly one day when it created an attractive specimen of powerful erupting washing machinery. I've always been a genius, and the breastmilk on the tip were glistening so seductively that donkey spunk was just too irresistible. The end.
Check out PixlBit!