Author Topic: Know what the hardest part about being on top of the world is?  (Read 4555 times)

Offline EasyCure

• wiggle wiggle wiggle wiggle wiggle, yeah!
  • Score: 75
    • View Profile
Know what the hardest part about being on top of the world is?
« on: October 17, 2010, 02:57:54 AM »
You have to get up.
February 07, 2003, 02:35:52 PM
EASYCURE: I remember thinking(don't ask me why) this was a blond haired, blue eyed, chiseled athlete. Like he looked like Seigfried before he became Nightmare.

Offline EasyCure

• View Profile
Re: Know what the hardest part about being on top of the world is?
« Reply #1 on: October 17, 2010, 03:13:11 AM »
EASYCURE: I remember thinking(don't ask me why) this was a blond haired, blue eyed, chiseled athlete. Like he looked like Seigfried before he became Nightmare.

Offline Caliban

• In Space As Always
  • Score: 32
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 17, 2010, 05:56:40 AM »
That was pretty cool, but I expected the Joker to shoot Batman's brains off at one point or another, so it didn't amuse me entirely.

Offline Stogi

• The Stratos You Should All Try To Be Like
  • Score: 18
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 20, 2010, 12:16:09 PM »
That's awesome.
black fairy tales are better at sports

Offline EasyCure

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 22, 2010, 01:35:48 AM »
since this thread has nothing to do about anything, here's my first ever attempt at carving a pumpkin:

Whether you love or hate the band, or even know who uses the logo doesn't matter. What matters is that's pretty fucking awesome for a first timer.

And for the hell of it, if anyone is a fan of Bad Religion I posted a few videos I took of their show from the other night here

Offline Caterkiller

• Not too big for Smash Bros. after all
  • Score: 74
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 06, 2010, 01:22:06 PM »
Hahahaha!
Nintendo players and One Piece readers, just better people.

RomanceDawn

Offline EasyCure

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 08, 2011, 09:54:36 AM »
Hahahaha!

?

DUDES! Had the weirdest dream, twice in a row!

I dreamt  I was watching some sort of Scott Pilgrim movie sequel and a bunch of weird **** happened that would only make sense in a SP themed movie...

As most dreams, it starts off with no explanation; for some reason Scott has returned to his home town and his friend, Rob, invites him to his new chill-out spot which he refers to as "hidden zone."

They arrive at this dilapidated old house with a thicket of dying thorn bushes all over the front lawn, so much so, that it seems impossible to even get to the front door without getting pricked. Scott comments on it to which replies "yeah I tried cutting it all down, but it grew back the second I left the house - so weird" which is when he showed off his solution; he grabs a giant broken down cardboard box which he holds as a sheild, and just dashes forward. Once he's at the front steps, he tosses the box back to Scott and he does the same. The door jammed, which Rob explains also happens every so often. He takes a few steps back, to the base of the steps, starts running in place before ramming the door open.

Inside, the house is a mess; Rob makes it a point to show off some rat poo and maggots on the couch (?) before showing off the sweet game center he hooked up and turned on a game of SMB3.

The dream ended here originally, since I woke up and had to relieve my own pee bar. Once I fell back to sleep I ended up redreaming..

This time it starts out a little differently. Scott walks into a new store in town, after seeing a delicious looking cheesecake in the window. Inside he finds Envy (now going by Nat again) working there. He tries to avoid her but get sucked into awkward small talk; the band brokeup, she's been single ever since Scott destroyed her boyfriend blah blah blah. The whole time Scott is trying to inquire about a piece of cheesecake but she keeps ignoring it.  That's when Rob walks in and saves him from the conversation.

They leave together and the whole hidden zone scenario replays. However, this time Nat shows up and tries to steal Scott away. Someone from her job follows shortly after and tells her the boss is pissed and wants her back asap. She drags Scott out of there but suddenly they're not in Toronto any more; they're in NYC.

**** got to get really strange as they walked around, Scott feeling lost but Nat seemingly knowing where to go; however all the NYC pedestrians kept staring them down in a very Inception-like fashion. **** got even weirder when they stepped into the shadow of a skyscraper, and the world around them turned hazy and everything looked like a photo negative - all the pedestrians turned into monsters, wide mouthed with fangs and scary eyes. The two of them started to run, when suddenly there's an upbeat techno-ish track playing and a voice over shouting "run run!" and "jump jump!" to queue  their actions (with one part I thought was hilarious in which the voice over goes "hu hu" and the two characters start to pant).

Things got really hazy after that; All I can remember is they head back into a similar shop as the one she works at. Thinking he'll finally get some cheesecake, Scott walks up to the counter to order when suddenly a subway train blows right through.. (?) Suddenly he's back at Robs where I guess it turns out he fell asleep playing a game and his only reaction was "you mean the cheesecake was a lie? maaaaannnnnn"

I woke up thinking "wow that was a fucking weird dream" then I couldn't stop laughing when I realized all the video game references my subconscious threw in there (aside from that last obvious line).

Did you catch them all?

Offline EasyCure

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 01, 2011, 12:49:42 AM »
I thought up a new jackass "stunt"

Huge open field, littered in snowmen. You drive around in an atv with a baseball bat and have to smash as many snowmen as you can.

The catch? some are built around a steel pole.

ouch.

Offline RABicle

• Used to be The Finisher
  • Score: 9
    • View Profile
    • Pietriots
« Reply #8 on: February 01, 2011, 01:10:50 AM »
Is this thread the easycure list of achievements?

(Nice pumpkin and I'll be watching those Bad Religion clips now.)
Pietriots  - Post ironic gaming log.

Offline EasyCure

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 01, 2011, 09:31:21 PM »
And I'll be reading more of your posts on Pietriots, that Mario Mix **** was awesome.

achievements are for pussies. check your PMs

Offline EasyCure

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 10, 2011, 10:04:09 PM »
so i was driving home listening to Electric Avenue and thought about cruising along Mario Kart 64's Rainbow Road with that on. There was a small batch of black ice, you could feel the shift in traction, but it felt like one of those red/yellow boost arrows.. fucking, eh!

Offline EasyCure

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 13, 2011, 03:16:26 AM »
*sings* love me two times, love me two times..*dances like a hippie*
« Last Edit: February 13, 2011, 03:19:21 AM by EasyCure »

Offline ShyGuy

• Fight Me!
  • Score: -9660
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 13, 2011, 02:36:37 PM »
Is EasyCure in love? Who is the lucky lady?

Offline EasyCure

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: March 10, 2011, 04:33:10 PM »
Don't ever drive on the highway in flooding conditions and listen to the Mute City theme (SSBB Arrangement)...

Offline EasyCure

• View Profile

Offline nickmitch

• You can edit these yourself now?!
  • Score: 82
    • View Profile
    • FACEBOOK!
« Reply #15 on: August 27, 2011, 09:13:53 PM »
I love it.
TVman is dead. I killed him and took his posts.

Offline EasyCure

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 28, 2011, 05:56:44 PM »
play some techno or something in the background, its awesome!