Worst name ever.
I still can't believe how big of a warning BlackNMild2k1 got, but I probably shouldn't go there.
All part of my campaign strategy, co-engineered by my brilliant campaign strategist UncleBob, to raise "warning" levels just before the electoral thread bump. The plan was engineered and executed with absolute precision and I couldn't be happier with the results.
Pale, without his knowledge, was nothing more than a pawn in out perfect little plan, and he played his part diligently. If he had been in on it from the start, I would have nominated him for an Academy Award, but sadly that wasn't the case. Unfortunately, no special privileges come with the position, only name recognition. If such privileges had been awarded with the position, this would have been the dawn of a new era, and I would have brought forth the change that was need around here. As it has been said before "ask not what your Funhouse can do for you, but rather what you can do for your Funhouse", and that is the reason this plan was crafted from the beginning.
While we know that you can fool some of the people all of the time, and a few forum members come to mind, and all of the people some of the time, we all know that you can't fool all of the people all of the time. That is why, like the Masked Magician, I am outing myself now, so that the same tricks will not work again.
Now to think that there should be no criticisms of Pale, or that we should stand by the decisions of Pale, right or wrong, is not only no fun, but is against everything the Funhouse was created to stand for. Those are the emoticons I was hoping to trigger, and my fellow Funhausers have not disappointed.
As they say, you go for it all, but if they give you 80% you take it, then try for the other 20% later. Well, yesterday we have obtained less than 20%, and I'm not sure what went wrong, but tomorrow I hope we can fight for the remaining 80 something percent together. Such as the Impending fight for Bot Rights, the ressurection of the Old Thread Restoration Project and lets not forget the great push for the return of the Funhouse Banners program. To quote Stretch Armstrong from earlier, "This is one small step for [the] Funhouse, but one giant leap for Funhouse kind". That is why with great pleasure, I welcome you all to BlackNMild2k1's Political Funhouse!*
Mission Accomplished! Thank you, and good nite.
(not an actual photo)
*No actual talk of real Politics are allowed in the Political Funhouse. No You Can't