Author Topic: Kashogi's THIS WILL BE LOCKED Thread  (Read 10533 times)

Offline Stogi

• The Stratos You Should All Try To Be Like
  • Score: 18
    • View Profile
Kashogi's THIS WILL BE LOCKED Thread
« on: April 13, 2009, 12:05:25 PM »
Oh man, where to start!

Ok, so my birthday was last Tuesday (the 7th; I turned 22!), and though I went out that night, I planned on having the real celebration on the 11th in Chicago.

This past week has been unreal.

First case study:

So Thursday night, I was at a party at my friends place. Long story short, I met a girl and her friends. One of her friends, a chick that use to go out with an acquaintance of mine, had recently broke up. I hadn't seen her in damn near a year, but she still looked as good as I remember. We started to converse; chopping it up for a bit. Eventually she had to leave, admittedly earlier than she would have liked, but she makes it a point to get my number. Alright cool; afterwards, we say our goodbyes. Her friends are still there, so I make my way back to the group. After a while, I start to get really close to one of the girls in the group. I'm leaning against the wall and we just start hugging and talking. After a few minutes, we kiss and caress. At this point, it's obvious I can super smash bros; however, for some reason, I instead run an experiment. I know it's strange, but just hear me out.

I decide to tell her the truth, and see if I can still have her want me. And the truth is, I'm juggling three girls right now and I'd like her to be my forth. I didn't say it like that; honestly, I'm not sure how I said it. I think it was something to the affect of, "I'm a Lion and as a lion, I am accompanied by a pride full of lionesses." I know, I know.....hilarious. Anyway, I keep gaming her up and she tells me something like "I'm not like that. I don't chase boys around; I let them chase me. And if you want to be with me, I have to be your one and only." Not very inviting words, I know. Still, I somehow pull it around so well....ahem...SO RIDICULOUSLY WELL that she literally says "Perfect" as if it were a fucking game! We continue to talk and I continue to alleviate her concerns. She starts to feel insecure, as if she can't live up to the other girls, and I tell her that I've been around the world and that she is beyond worthy. She continues to be insecure and tells me that she messed up her make up or something weird like that, and I reply saying that I don't care, you look good to me, in fact, I would love to see what you look like without it. That's when we kissed longer and more passionately than ever. Game. Set. Match!

I ended up giving her my number and said goodbye to her and her friends. She wanted to come with me that night, but I said I don't take girls home on the first night (which is true).

The next morning, I get a text saying "It's ______. I want you."

Evaluation

You find a girl very attractive, you enjoy their company, but because you have a girlfriend, you are forced to lie to her because you selfishly yearn to see her again. This proves that it is possible to tell the girl the truth about your love life and for her not to disappear, but more incredibly, understand the feelings of all those involved. I know it sounds sexist, but it's not a one-way road; girls lie to us as well. For once, I didn't want to spin a web of deceit. For once, I felt that enough was enough, and it's time to respect a girls feelings and not just my own.

For once, I had a girl on my side and it felt good.

Second case study:

This past Saturday, a girl threw me a party in Chicago. When I was 19, I use to mess with her (she was 17 at the time). She is Russian (accent and all) and absolutely gorgeous. My brothers convinced me to stop messing with her and wait till she was older. I did, but it was that year I left to another school. I didn't see her again until I was 21 and she was 19. During that time, we still talked but our relationship drifted into a strong friendship.

Anyway, the setting for the party was in a highrise (literally one floor below the Playboy Penthouse). This place, bare, literally costs $5 million easy. It's downtown, right on the lake. I hopped in that motherfucker and my jaw dropped. It was so pimp. It had stone relief statues hanging everywhere. There were large, long windows that spanned entire walls looking out at the lake or into the city center. It was so pimp that there was literally a giant pedestal propping up a marvelous bronze statue of a soldier carrying a man away from his son.

Like you, as soon as I entered, I had my questions. One of them being, how in the hell did she have this incredible spot to party in? What she told me was she knew the owner and although he owns it, he doesn't live there and instead lets people party there. I was like ok, weird but ok; until I met him. He was a 60 year old man (though a fit one) and the biggest player ever. That's when it clicked.

Later on that night, we were chillin in the kitchen drinking a bottle of courvoisier he had given me for my birthday. I watched as he whispered into my girl's ear, then left the room and headed towards the master bedroom. She approached me and said "I will be right back; are you going to be ok?" I replied "Of course." She paused for a moment, looking at me. She then kissed me and as she pulled away and our hands slowly loosened grip, we lock eyes and that's when it HAPPPENED!

Her eyes said it all, "Happy Birthday."

Evaluation

HOLY ****! hahahahahahahahahaha

Did I just unknowingly pimp out a girl? Or is it my girl that's the pimp?
« Last Edit: November 22, 2009, 09:47:47 AM by Kashogi Y. Stogi »
black fairy tales are better at sports

Offline EasyCure

• wiggle wiggle wiggle wiggle wiggle, yeah!
  • Score: 75
    • View Profile
Re: Kashogi's "Pimpin isn't necessarily hard" Thread
« Reply #1 on: April 13, 2009, 12:44:23 PM »
As a man who has been in a committed relationship soon to be on its 3rd year, all i can say is

i live vicariously thru you
February 07, 2003, 02:35:52 PM
EASYCURE: I remember thinking(don't ask me why) this was a blond haired, blue eyed, chiseled athlete. Like he looked like Seigfried before he became Nightmare.

Offline BlackNMild2k1

• Animal Crossing Hustler
  • Score: 410
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 13, 2009, 01:02:40 PM »
E1: Good Job. Feel proud, cause it is great having a girl that knows the truth so you don't have to lie,, but the best part (of tat story) is the ridiculous **** you told her and the fact that it still worked. Women are weird sometimes. Never had to balance 4 at a time(but I did have 3 girls -all friends- try to get at me one after the next one night)

E2: Sounds more like the old man snatched that girl from you.
But she knows how to get what she wants from him, so it all works out in the end.

Offline Stogi

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 13, 2009, 01:32:39 PM »
As a man who has been in a committed relationship soon to be on its 3rd year, all i can say is

i live vicariously thru you

LOL

E1: Good Job. Feel proud, cause it is great having a girl that knows the truth so you don't have to lie,, but the best part (of tat story) is the ridiculous **** you told her and the fact that it still worked. Women are weird sometimes. Never had to balance 4 at a time(but I did have 3 girls -all friends- try to get at me one after the next one night)

E2: Sounds more like the old man snatched that girl from you.
But she knows how to get what she wants from him, so it all works out in the end.

Three girls in one night? Impressive.

And the old man didn't snatch her from me because I'm not dating her. She's simply a good friend of mine. Honestly, what had to have happened was she convinced him to let her throw a party for me. Best of all, she convinced the guy so thoroughly that he brought me a present. I didn't even know this guy yet and he bought me a bottle of courvoisier (my favorite cognac btw; and she knows that).

She's the real pimp.

Offline BlackNMild2k1

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 13, 2009, 01:49:27 PM »
Sounds like he's hittin those though. & it also looks like he has plenty of money, so buying a bottle of Vosey (my favorite too) sounds more like he is the Pimp in this situation, and you are the lucky recipient of her hard work.
She has been diggin hard to get that for you, so I hope you enjoyed it.

About the 3 girl thing...

1st girl really wanted me (I've denied her many times)
2nd girl is one that I wanted back in the day (big ol booty)
3rd girl is their friend I just met and the one that set everything in motion.
-1st girls makes a move, gets shut down, as usual. 3rd girl jumps me in the back seat of the car. 1st girl gets jealous. Me & 3rd girl continue back at the 1st & 2nd girls apartment. 1st girl is watchin through the partially cracked door of her own room. After I'm done 2nd girl pulls me into her bed. 1st girl enters room cuz 3rd girl is passed out in her bed. then.. EXPLICATIVE EXPLICATIVE EXPLICATIVE.

As far as pimpin goes, I knew this girl who had some DSLs. She would always flaunt her DSLs and they were some very nice DSLs.
She was such a good friend to me, that she hooked up a select few of my friends with EXPLICATIVE at my request, and EXPLICATIVE is something that she did well ;).
We were such good friends, that if I found her out on a date, she would use that mouth piece to get me free drinks out of her date (vosey on the rocks every time). Now I wouldn't exactly call it pimpin, but what would you call it?
« Last Edit: April 13, 2009, 02:14:42 PM by BlackNMild2k1 »

Offline Stogi

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 13, 2009, 02:34:20 PM »
Sounds like he's hittin those though. & it also looks like he has plenty of money, so buying a bottle of Vosey (my favorite too) sounds more like he is the Pimp in this situation, and you are the lucky recipient of her hard work.
She has been diggin hard to get that for you, so I hope you enjoyed it.

Ok don't get me wrong, I'm not that naive. He is definitely the baller. In fact, he's one of the biggest baller I've ever have the pleasure of meeting (and inserting into the Rolodex). And yes, he definitely smashed that night. I'm just saying that one of the girls I use to bone hooked it up with a penthouse, a bottle of my favorite cognac, and as an entrepreneur, a person who I would like to know.

About the 3 girl thing...

1st girl really wanted me (I've denied her many times)
2nd girl is one that I wanted back in the day (big ol booty)
3rd girl is their friend I just met and the one that set everything in motion.
-1st girls makes a move, gets shut down, as usual. 3rd girl jumps me in the back seat of the car. 1st girl gets jealous. Me & 3rd girl continue back at the 1st & 2nd girls apartment. 1st girl is watchin through the partially cracked door of her own room. After I'm done 2nd girl pulls me into her bed. 1st girl enters room cuz 3rd girl is passed out in her bed. then.. EXPLICATIVE EXPLICATIVE EXPLICATIVE.

As far as pimpin goes, I knew this girl who had some DSLs. She would always flaunt her DSLs and they were some very nice DSLs.
She was such a good friend to me, that she hooked up a select few of my friends with EXPLICATIVE at my request, and EXPLICATIVE is something that she did well ;).
We were such good friends, that if I found her out on a date, she would use that mouth piece to get me free drinks out of her date (vosey on the rocks every time). Now I wouldn't exactly call it pimpin, but what would you call it?

Power. 

I've had this theory for years, but only now have I actually seen it in practice on such a grand scale. Everyone knows that first comes the power, then comes the women. However, I see it a little differently. I believe that having a network of loyal, beautiful women is powerful.

Think about it. I didn't know this dude, yet because I know the girl he's messing with, I get to have a party at his 5 million dollar penthouse.

BTW, I didn't know you've had a 3some. My boy. Congratulations and welcome to the club!
« Last Edit: April 13, 2009, 02:36:27 PM by Kashogi Y. Stogi »

Offline BlackNMild2k1

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 13, 2009, 03:28:26 PM »
I've had a threesome, but that wasn't it. that was a sloppy liquor induced night, but no two girls were had at the same time. all in line one at a time. 3, 2, 1... done.

I'm several years older than you, but we really should sit down and swap some stories over a bottle vosey.
Maybe you can set-up another penthouse party over the summer and me and some friends can fly out to Chicago.

Offline Stogi

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 13, 2009, 03:40:45 PM »
Maybe you can set-up another penthouse party over the summer

I'm already planning on it.

Edit:

In fact, now that I have a strong foothold in Chicago. I plan to be up there a lot. I already have the hook up at three clubs. What I'm thinking is to hit those three clubs up this summer consistently in an attempt to broaden my base, then throw a bad ass party. I'll probably go up four weekends in a row with the last being the party.
« Last Edit: April 13, 2009, 04:02:28 PM by Kashogi Y. Stogi »

Offline nickmitch

• You can edit these yourself now?!
  • Score: 82
    • View Profile
    • FACEBOOK!
« Reply #8 on: April 13, 2009, 04:20:02 PM »
Wow, maybe I'm a loser, but that crap never happens to me.

Side note, GP should love this thread.
TVman is dead. I killed him and took his posts.

Offline EasyCure

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 13, 2009, 04:42:51 PM »

Edit:

In fact, now that I have a strong foothold in Chicago. I plan to be up there a lot. I already have the hook up at three clubs. What I'm thinking is to hit those three clubs up this summer consistently in an attempt to broaden my base, then throw a bad ass party. I'll probably go up four weekends in a row with the last being the party.

You son of a b.

Why is it my crazy stories about women aren't the GOOD kind of crazy? You guys  have these wild times with (assumingly) beautiful women and what kinda stories do i have?

Some decent looking goth chick has the hots for me but i had a girlfriend at the time. the opportunity to cheat came up but i passed it up because:

a. i'm faithful
b. she was insane*

*she had an on-again/off-again boyfriend who was twice my size and had a temper problem, one he took out on her every now and again. Why'd she keep going back? Cuz she "loved" him (thats what they all say) even though she's cheated on him a few times before with his bandmates (which is why she was willing to screw me while still "together" with him) and he MUST of loved her if he kept taking her back (he cheated on her too...).

oh did i mentioned she'd cut herself?

So while you guys were out partying i was trying to delete the nude picture messages this pyscho would send me while i was with my then-girlfriend because if she saw them she'd flip and probably kill me cuz guess what; she was ALSO insane, just hid it better than the other one.

a few years later and the pyscho is having a baby (the on-again/off-again bf is the father) but living in Georgia and about to be married to some hick she met down there, my ex is regretting ever breaking up with me cuz (according to her drunken text) her time with me was the only time in her life she ever felt happy.

meanwhile i've been in a good relationship with an awesome girl, fighting various temptations that frankly if they came sooner i woulda jumped on the chance to... for three years, and because money is tight, things are getting a lil dull because we can't go out and have an adventure or do anything new.

**** this thread.
EASYCURE: I remember thinking(don't ask me why) this was a blond haired, blue eyed, chiseled athlete. Like he looked like Seigfried before he became Nightmare.

Offline GoldenPhoenix

• Now it's a party!
  • Score: 42
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 13, 2009, 05:04:56 PM »
I'm proud of Easycure.
Switch Friend Code: SW-4185-3173-1144

Offline ThePerm

• predicted it first.
  • Score: 64
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 13, 2009, 05:43:23 PM »
Wow, maybe I'm a loser, but that crap never happens to me.

Side note, GP should love this thread.

Hurricane Katrina? I can imagine such a disruption would upset your gaming grounds. Move to Chicago? I'm just curious with stories like this I wanna know what BlackNMild and Kashogi look like. Most people who have posted in this forum I just guess what they look like which is extremely nerdy. Even though I know that's not true 100% of the time. One time I called a forum member and was greeted with a very nerdy voice, i just wanted to hang up, but they kept talking. Some are actually really athletic people. Remember SpakSpang? Now that dude is surprising. It turns out he's a stunt double, teaches Wu-Shu, and does mo-cap work. After looking at his pictures I could see him being a future action star. I told him that if everything goes well I'll be a director and he can have a part in any action movie i do. I'm on page 59 of my comedy i just have 61 pages to go. Sigh
NWR has permission to use any tentative mockup/artwork I post

Offline Stogi

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 13, 2009, 06:22:18 PM »

Edit:

You son of a b.

Why is it my crazy stories about women aren't the GOOD kind of crazy? You guys  have these wild times with (assumingly) beautiful women and what kinda stories do i have?

Some decent looking goth chick has the hots for me but i had a girlfriend at the time. the opportunity to cheat came up but i passed it up because:

a. i'm faithful
b. she was insane*

*she had an on-again/off-again boyfriend who was twice my size and had a temper problem, one he took out on her every now and again. Why'd she keep going back? Cuz she "loved" him (thats what they all say) even though she's cheated on him a few times before with his bandmates (which is why she was willing to screw me while still "together" with him) and he MUST of loved her if he kept taking her back (he cheated on her too...).

oh did i mentioned she'd cut herself?

So while you guys were out partying i was trying to delete the nude picture messages this pyscho would send me while i was with my then-girlfriend because if she saw them she'd flip and probably kill me cuz guess what; she was ALSO insane, just hid it better than the other one.

a few years later and the pyscho is having a baby (the on-again/off-again bf is the father) but living in Georgia and about to be married to some hick she met down there, my ex is regretting ever breaking up with me cuz (according to her drunken text) her time with me was the only time in her life she ever felt happy.

meanwhile i've been in a good relationship with an awesome girl, fighting various temptations that frankly if they came sooner i woulda jumped on the chance to... for three years, and because money is tight, things are getting a lil dull because we can't go out and have an adventure or do anything new.

**** this thread.

LMAO

Sorry buddy. I didn't mean to make you feel bad. I just wanted to share some crazy **** that happened to me.

But hey, your not alone. I think we've all dealt with some crazies. I've definitely been stalked before. I don't know what is different between our personalities that makes you keep attracting them; honestly, we tend to agree on a lot so I find that pretty interesting.

I can tell you one thing that has helped me find adventure in my life: hook ups. I know what your thinking: well of course, but how do I find them? **** if I know, I search for them everywhere. Like pokemon, I got to catch them all. All you have to do is find new people you can relate to. Once your cool with them then you have access to their networks of friends and hook ups.

I know you know this, but ingrain that **** into your brain. If you work somewhere that allows you to give away a hook up, then use that as leverage. Start from there and expand, and never ever ever ever burn down bridges.

EDIT:

Perm, I'm not the prettiest motherfucker. I have a huge nose. My family is beautiful though. I do have some good genes, but I swear to you; it doesn't matter if your fat or bone thin. It's the way that you carry yourself, but it takes a long time to build a level of confidence till you are comfortable where ever you are.
« Last Edit: April 13, 2009, 06:42:37 PM by Kashogi Y. Stogi »

Offline GoldenPhoenix

• Now it's a party!
  • Score: 42
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 13, 2009, 06:38:21 PM »
Remember SpakSpang

Spak-Spang is still here though!
Switch Friend Code: SW-4185-3173-1144

Offline ThePerm

• predicted it first.
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: April 13, 2009, 06:58:07 PM »
damnit Kashogi i just want to see a picture. I'm not evaluating myself against you. This is the type of response i get anyhow, there was a third comment by another girl saying she wanted to have babies with me, but she deleted her account 2 days ago. I get a pretty positive reaction from girls on how I look. The last girl I dated about 2 weeks ago said I looked thinner than i did in pictures even though i'm most likely heavier(i work out more now).

http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=viewImage&friendID=4684155&albumID=360272&imageID=7124007

Offline ThePerm

• predicted it first.
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: April 13, 2009, 07:04:36 PM »
oops not spak spang, spong spider

Offline Stogi

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 13, 2009, 07:44:03 PM »
Though I have a lot of pictures of myself, they aren't in my possession. There all on facebook and I make it a point to untag myself from them.

These are the only pictures I have:

Told you I'm not the prettiest motherfucker, but I once stared a chick into silence and another time got a girls number without even talking no seriously
« Last Edit: April 13, 2009, 09:02:40 PM by Kashogi Y. Stogi »

Offline ThePerm

• predicted it first.
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 13, 2009, 08:47:17 PM »
aint nothing wrong with your nose dude. 2 of the 3 pictures are with the ladies lol

Offline Stogi

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 13, 2009, 09:04:09 PM »
aint nothing wrong with your nose dude. 2 of the 3 pictures are with the ladies lol

I know there's nothing wrong with my nose. I'm just saying, I looked in the mirror once and said "I have a big nose" and that was that. I moved past it.

Offline EasyCure

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: April 13, 2009, 10:32:10 PM »

I know there's nothing wrong with my nose. I'm just saying, I looked in the mirror once and said "I have a big nose" and that was that. I moved past it.

i once looked in a mirror and said something was big, and moved on.

Offline BlackNMild2k1

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: April 13, 2009, 11:48:58 PM »
I would post a pic, but I don't actually have any of me online or on the computer.
I'll check my phone later though for something forum appropriate.

edit: but until that happens, some people say I kinda look like Omar Epps.
I wouldn't say I look like him, but I can see where they would see the similarities.
« Last Edit: April 14, 2009, 12:11:59 AM by BlackNMild2k1 »

Offline ThePerm

• predicted it first.
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: April 14, 2009, 12:41:08 AM »
its funny you mention Omar Epps, i was thinking of a different guy who plays a doctor on TV for you. Because you had that D.L. Hughley picture so long, and because at times you sound pimp in my head your some cross between him and Keith David(most pimp voice ever on requiem for a dream) with a little Mekhi Pfeifer thrown in for good measure.  Kashogi looks like someone i've seen before, but i can't figure who. Now that I see what he looks like his voice sounds completely different in my head.

Offline UncleBob

• (PATRON)
  • NWR Junior Ranger
  • Score: 98
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: April 14, 2009, 12:57:08 AM »
I've been married to my wife for four years and dated her for four years before that.

That's something to be jealous of. :p

(Although a party in a penthouse could be fun, but since I don't drink, I'm sure I'd be bored. ;))
Just some random guy on the internet who has a different opinion of games than you.

Offline ThePerm

• predicted it first.
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: April 14, 2009, 01:09:14 AM »
wow that would be like if i got married a year ago. I lived with my ex for 8 months. That was the best and worst time ever. It was nice living with my own girly at times, but much of the time she was a cold heartless person. As much as we thought we had in common, we really didn't have too much in common. Towards the end i just started going to my friends house to drink and party. She could have come but never would.  Were still friends but i dont talk to her much. She called me the other day and I told her "damn you must be bored", i told her there was nothing i could do about it...i moved to a different city. That girl does not know how to have fun. She's socially inept. If you don't understand watch Swingers, it was like that.

Offline Stogi

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: April 14, 2009, 09:51:06 AM »
That reminds of this girl at the party who swore she was a diva; more like a bravo channel bitch. I was already annoyed with her but it reached the tipping point when I asked her kindly to take off her high heels so she wouldn't **** up the marble floor. She refused. Why? Because it was part of her outfit. She kept looking up and to the side, not even speaking to me while she tried to explain why there was no way in hell she could take off her heels. She kept on saying "I'm from New York" or something just as stupid. The owner had to ask her kindly before she would concede.

She made me look bad. I almost had to regulate and throw her out of the street.