Author Topic: 3 people died in the last 24 hours... :(  (Read 10176 times)

Offline RABicle

• Used to be The Finisher
  • Score: 9
    • View Profile
    • Pietriots
Re: 3 people died in the last 24 hours... :(
« Reply #50 on: March 28, 2010, 12:55:06 PM »
See I figure we should jsut take their money anyway, stolen card or not.
Pietriots  - Post ironic gaming log.

Offline EasyCure

• wiggle wiggle wiggle wiggle wiggle, yeah!
  • Score: 75
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: March 28, 2010, 01:39:32 PM »
See I figure we should jsut take their money anyway, stolen card or not.

if it looked like it was gonna help me hit my sales figures for the day, i'd let it slide..
February 07, 2003, 02:35:52 PM
EASYCURE: I remember thinking(don't ask me why) this was a blond haired, blue eyed, chiseled athlete. Like he looked like Seigfried before he became Nightmare.

Offline Mop it up

• And I've gotta say...
  • Score: 125
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: March 28, 2010, 02:17:20 PM »
For example back when I was in middle school there was a loclal Chinese Delivery guy that was jumped for the $20s change he had on him, his sneakers and honest to god truth; the chinese food.
People who deliver food should be wearing a full suit of armour and carry a broadsword. Nobody's going to mess with someone like that.

Nice to hear others deal with it to. I didn't realize it happened in retail too.
I'm sure it happens more with things like pizza delivery, but yeah, I get this too.

Offline Stogi

• The Stratos You Should All Try To Be Like
  • Score: 18
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: March 28, 2010, 05:13:11 PM »
but you can't report something stolen until you know its stolen. Most people that steal cards would probably want to use them ASAP in order to not risk being caught with a stolen card.

Yeah, but ordering pizza isn't ASAP. Trying to go shopping isn't ASAP. And honestly, they are dumbasses for even trying to use the card in those ways because they could be caught....ASAP. Especially ordering pizza to your own house LOL

If it were me, I'd buy a bunch of booze at my local grocery store and then ditch it. But that **** never seems to happen around here, hence the reason why no one gives a **** about id's or signatures.
black fairy tales are better at sports

Offline EasyCure

• wiggle wiggle wiggle wiggle wiggle, yeah!
  • Score: 75
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: March 28, 2010, 05:52:03 PM »
but you can't report something stolen until you know its stolen. Most people that steal cards would probably want to use them ASAP in order to not risk being caught with a stolen card.

Yeah, but ordering pizza isn't ASAP. Trying to go shopping isn't ASAP. And honestly, they are dumbasses for even trying to use the card in those ways because they could be caught....ASAP. Especially ordering pizza to your own house LOL

If it were me, I'd buy a bunch of booze at my local grocery store and then ditch it. But that **** never seems to happen around here, hence the reason why no one gives a **** about id's or signatures.

Whats not asap about stealing someones card in a busy shopping area, running to a store and trying to buy a bunch of useless ****? And you don't always have to deliver pizza to a house, hell you don't always have to deliver it. Look at the KFC example i mentioned above. They had fraudulent credit card transactions and required ID at the counter or at the drive-thru window.

Personally, I think trying to do ANYTHING with a stolen credit card is retarded because its so easily traceable it doesn't seem worth it.
February 07, 2003, 02:35:52 PM
EASYCURE: I remember thinking(don't ask me why) this was a blond haired, blue eyed, chiseled athlete. Like he looked like Seigfried before he became Nightmare.