Author Topic: 3 people died in the last 24 hours... :(  (Read 10206 times)

Offline BlackNMild2k1

• Animal Crossing Hustler
  • Score: 410
    • View Profile
Re: 3 people died in the last 24 hours... :(
« Reply #25 on: April 10, 2009, 04:23:35 PM »
420 might be Maxwell (the guy that was shot dead) since I never knew his actual name and didn't see the body. 420 man hasn't been seen around here since that day, so I don't if he is the suspect or the victim. People were in and out of those apartments for a few days, and now people have been hanging out infront of them again but 420 is not one of them.

Offline BlackNMild2k1

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: March 26, 2010, 02:41:28 AM »
HOLY ****!!! Someone just got murdered right out side my window. I got pics of the cops taping off the area outside. this is fucking insane, 2 incidents in less than a year.... my girl needs to move out of these apartments.

Offline BeautifulShy

• Shifting my body across the galaxy
  • Score: 79
    • View Profile
    • My streaming page.
« Reply #27 on: March 26, 2010, 02:53:37 AM »
Was it by chance related to the first story in this thread?
Maxi is dead. I killed him and took his posts and changed genders.
Alexis, she/her/Miss

Quote by Khushrenada in Safe Words 15.
I'm happy with thinking pokepal148 is just eating a stick of butter. It seems about right for him. I don't need no stinking facts.

Offline BlackNMild2k1

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: March 26, 2010, 02:59:57 AM »
I doubt it, but it probably has something to do with the same subject matter.

Offline BeautifulShy

• Shifting my body across the galaxy
  • Score: 79
    • View Profile
    • My streaming page.
« Reply #29 on: March 26, 2010, 03:04:39 AM »
Who got killed?
Maxi is dead. I killed him and took his posts and changed genders.
Alexis, she/her/Miss

Quote by Khushrenada in Safe Words 15.
I'm happy with thinking pokepal148 is just eating a stick of butter. It seems about right for him. I don't need no stinking facts.

Offline BlackNMild2k1

• View Profile
« Reply #30 on: March 26, 2010, 03:09:32 AM »
someones "little cousin" is what was being screamed for about 30 mintues.

Oh man, and I didn't mention it, but this girl I used to work with got beat to death by her jealous ass baby daddy about a week ago too.

I wanna go in a long ass vacation far away from here as soon as possible.

Offline RABicle

• Used to be The Finisher
  • Score: 9
    • View Profile
    • Pietriots
« Reply #31 on: March 26, 2010, 04:01:35 AM »
What's a baby daddy?

I reckon you just needa play Pokemon and hide. If anyone thinks your acting suspicious cos you're hiding, jsut say that you're playing Pokemon but dont trade with them cos they might feel ripped off and shoot you.
Pietriots  - Post ironic gaming log.

Offline Stogi

• The Stratos You Should All Try To Be Like
  • Score: 18
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: March 26, 2010, 04:05:12 AM »
Baby's Daddy = the baby's father

That's fucked up BnM. Where do you live in Cali again?
black fairy tales are better at sports

Offline BlackNMild2k1

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: March 26, 2010, 11:23:02 AM »
Far East bay.
It's not even that bad of an are(it is across the street from the mall though)a, they have just section 8'd way too many places out this way.

My (mom's) house is actually in a much nicer neighborhood ,but if you ride about 5 minutes down the street, to all the big new houses(2400 - 3000 sq ft), you could find protesters protesting the section 8ing of all those houses too. And California wonders why we are broke.
the gov'ment is subsidizing the rental cost of 3000sq ft houses for welfare/low-income families.

Offline Mop it up

• And I've gotta say...
  • Score: 125
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: March 26, 2010, 11:34:41 PM »
Wow, and I thought my neighborhood was bad. There was one shooting at the top of my street before, but I guess that's the only serious crime.

Offline BranDonk Kong

• Eat your f'ing cat!
  • Score: 10131
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: March 26, 2010, 11:40:34 PM »
My neighbor plays the drums really late sometimes...sorry, I've got nothing on you guys. Although a guy did kill himself a couple blocks away a year ago or so.
I think it says on the box, 'No Hispanics' " - Jeff Green of EA

Offline Stratos

• Stale lazy meme pirate
  • Score: 70
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: March 27, 2010, 04:58:07 AM »
The cops are always tearing around the roads outside my place at night back and forth. It's like the same guys jack a car and go for a joy-ride every night to give the cops practice. Though the heavy cop traffic could be because I live right along the most major road in Auburn that is called...Auburn Way. So it's always in use.

On a slightly related note I got pulled over after dropping off some co-workers tonight and the conversation went like this:
Cop-'you seemed to be going pretty fast, how fast were you going?'
Me-'uh...really? I was going 30-35...'
Cop-'well, isn't the road back there 25-30? I don't have a radar on me, I just thought you seemed to be going really fast'
Me-'the road back there is 35, 20 during school hours'
Cop-'oh, really?'

So he let me go after running my license.

I think he was expecting I would spill my guts and apologize and confess for 'going 40+' or something like that. Except I was going like 33-34 in a 35... odd.
My Game Collection
NNID: Chronocast
Switch: SW-6786-5514-9978
3DS Friend Code: 0447-5723-6467
XBL Gamertag: Chronocast

Offline King of Twitch

• twitch.tv/zapr2k i live for this
  • Score: 141
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: March 27, 2010, 05:03:59 AM »
Wow.. and you're not even black.
"I deem his stream to be supreme and highly esteem his Fortnite team!" - The Doritos Pope and his Mountain Dew Crew.

Offline BlackNMild2k1

• View Profile
« Reply #38 on: March 27, 2010, 07:00:58 AM »
LOL

Offline EasyCure

• wiggle wiggle wiggle wiggle wiggle, yeah!
  • Score: 75
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: March 27, 2010, 02:09:20 PM »
OUCH. Thats shitty news to report BnM but I feel ya. As I was coming home from the movies last night at around 2am, I pull up the last stop sign riight before my apartment building and look to my right;

the entire streets roped off, theres 2 squad cars, adn some more warning tape tape around what seemed like bloodied clothes on the ground.

Normally I'd say I'm used to this **** but honestly I'm worried because year after year it seems all this violence gets closer and closer to the actual street I live on. Thats not to say that my street, or even my building, haven't seen its share of voilence.. For example back when I was in middle school there was a loclal Chinese Delivery guy that was jumped for the $20s change he had on him, his sneakers and honest to god truth; the chinese food. This happened in my building complex' shitty basement garage area and since then, no (Chinese) Deliverers would come to the building, instead opting to meet you by the building entrance, or even just parking in front of the building and having you come to them (theres a big courtyard that leads to each building in the complex).

sigh
February 07, 2003, 02:35:52 PM
EASYCURE: I remember thinking(don't ask me why) this was a blond haired, blue eyed, chiseled athlete. Like he looked like Seigfried before he became Nightmare.

Offline Stratos

• Stale lazy meme pirate
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: March 27, 2010, 05:12:01 PM »
OUCH. Thats shitty news to report BnM but I feel ya. As I was coming home from the movies last night at around 2am, I pull up the last stop sign riight before my apartment building and look to my right;

the entire streets roped off, theres 2 squad cars, adn some more warning tape tape around what seemed like bloodied clothes on the ground.

Normally I'd say I'm used to this **** but honestly I'm worried because year after year it seems all this violence gets closer and closer to the actual street I live on. Thats not to say that my street, or even my building, haven't seen its share of voilence.. For example back when I was in middle school there was a loclal Chinese Delivery guy that was jumped for the $20s change he had on him, his sneakers and honest to god truth; the chinese food. This happened in my building complex' shitty basement garage area and since then, no (Chinese) Deliverers would come to the building, instead opting to meet you by the building entrance, or even just parking in front of the building and having you come to them (theres a big courtyard that leads to each building in the complex).

sigh

See, crap like this happens and then a customer throws a fit over the phone when I tell them my drivers only carry $20 change and will not be able to break their $100 bill for their $15 order. They don't even care when I mention I've had drivers jumped before.
My Game Collection

Offline BlackNMild2k1

• View Profile
« Reply #41 on: March 27, 2010, 06:09:55 PM »
Just tell them to join the year 2010 and get a atm/debit credit card and then they'll never need change.
Or they can buy more pizzas, pastas, sides and desserts then the driver should have enough change for them and their unbreakable $100 bills.

Offline EasyCure

• View Profile
« Reply #42 on: March 27, 2010, 11:20:49 PM »
Or just tag along with your delivery guy, wearing all black and a ski mask and stage being robbed at knife point in front of the customer and split your new tip ;)
EASYCURE: I remember thinking(don't ask me why) this was a blond haired, blue eyed, chiseled athlete. Like he looked like Seigfried before he became Nightmare.

Offline Stratos

• Stale lazy meme pirate
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: March 28, 2010, 12:33:16 AM »
Just tell them to join the year 2010 and get a atm/debit credit card and then they'll never need change.
Or they can buy more pizzas, pastas, sides and desserts then the driver should have enough change for them and their unbreakable $100 bills.

Then they throw a fit when they can't have their kid/significant other copy down the card number and use it without the card holder present.

I have little pity for parents who try and send pizza to their kids alone at home but don't give the kids money. You have to have the card holder present with ID and card for an imprint and signature. If you can't be home to provide for your kids fill the cupboard with Easy Mac and the freezer with Kids Cuisines if they are really so helpless.
« Last Edit: March 28, 2010, 12:34:52 AM by Stratos »
My Game Collection

Offline EasyCure

• View Profile
« Reply #44 on: March 28, 2010, 12:50:33 AM »

How old are these kids? If it were me (on a bad day..) I'd threaten to call child protection services on their asses.

Then again I'm an asshole sometimes..

Then again my parents left me home alone unsupervised often so its not my fault :P

Then they throw a fit when they can't have their kid/significant other copy down the card number and use it without the card holder present.

I have little pity for parents who try and send pizza to their kids alone at home but don't give the kids money. You have to have the card holder present with ID and card for an imprint and signature. If you can't be home to provide for your kids fill the cupboard with Easy Mac and the freezer with Kids Cuisines if they are really so helpless.

Offline Stratos

• Stale lazy meme pirate
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: March 28, 2010, 01:03:19 AM »
You have no idea how many people try to pull this. And I once let it slide and received an angry call later that week because it was a daughter who used her mothers card without mom's permission. You'd be surprised how many people walk in and try to pay for a pizza with a card whom is obviously owned by someone else (a guy named 'Joe' presents a card with the name 'Sue' on it for example) and when I ask for ID they just walk out of the store without saying a word and never return. I'll bet by enforcing this we've prevented a lot of people from getting their cards wrongfully used.

As I tell my crew: It's not magic, it's money. You can't throw it around like that without protections in place because of how important it is to people.
My Game Collection

Offline EasyCure

• View Profile
« Reply #46 on: March 28, 2010, 01:13:41 AM »
You have no idea how many people try to pull this. And I once let it slide and received an angry call later that week because it was a daughter who used her mothers card without mom's permission. You'd be surprised how many people walk in and try to pay for a pizza with a card whom is obviously owned by someone else (a guy named 'Joe' presents a card with the name 'Sue' on it for example) and when I ask for ID they just walk out of the store without saying a word and never return. I'll bet by enforcing this we've prevented a lot of people from getting their cards wrongfully used.

As I tell my crew: It's not magic, it's money. You can't throw it around like that without protections in place because of how important it is to people.

I have an idea - i worked retail.

Lil jimmy/janey walks in tries to buy 100's of dollars worth of stuff "for school" and his mom "wrote a note" giving him/her permission to use the card and throw a bitch fit, sometimes throwing the merchandise everywhere and leave. Or worse, they call their mom and put them on the phone for them to scold us as we explain it doesn't matter if they gave their kid permission, or if they let them "do it all the time" and they need to be IN the store and sign the receipt.

Or worse still, when they leave the store and actually COME BACK with their parent who ALSO throws a bitch fit as we try to explain to them its for THEIR safety and benefit.

"what do you mean what if my card was stolen? Are you accusing my son/daughter of trying to steal my card? My kids a good kid, how dare you!"

-no ma'am, what if someone ELSE stole your card and tried to pose as your child and buy $X worth of merchandise from our store?-

"(bitches some more and threatens to never come back)"

-Have a nice day! :D-

yep. I know alllll about it.

Offline Stratos

• Stale lazy meme pirate
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: March 28, 2010, 01:33:37 AM »
It gets pathetic when they try to guilt trip you.

"Fine! I guess my kids/spouse/fiance/dog will have to starve then!"

Like it's our fault or something.

Nice to hear others deal with it to. I didn't realize it happened in retail too. Let me guess at the 'school supplies' list: iPod, Laptop, clothes their parents would flip out if they saw them buying it...  ::)
My Game Collection

Offline Stogi

• The Stratos You Should All Try To Be Like
  • Score: 18
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: March 28, 2010, 05:54:16 AM »
That **** never happens in my town. Maybe because its predominately infiltrated by college students, but I've never had to show id to use my card or anyone elses (which occasionally happens when buying booze and/or food to grill). In fact, most places have that Visa touch and go (which is fucking sweet btw), so I don't even need to sign anything.

I guess they figure that if your card is stolen, you would report it stolen.
black fairy tales are better at sports

Offline EasyCure

• View Profile
« Reply #49 on: March 28, 2010, 10:08:37 AM »
but you can't report something stolen until you know its stolen. Most people that steal cards would probably want to use them ASAP in order to not risk being caught with a stolen card.

I also forgot to mention in my last post - I get a kick out of this sign my local KFC has up next to their drive through window:

"Due to the high volume of fraudulent credit card transactions, photo ID will be required for all transactions over $15"

LOL KFC, really!?