Author Topic: Winter Mafia Day 2  (Read 15241 times)

Offline Spak-Spang

• The Frightened Fox
  • Score: 39
    • View Profile
    • MirandaNew.com
Winter Mafia Day 2
« on: December 17, 2007, 03:24:36 PM »
I saw it all Santa.  It was horrible.

This guy was running, screaming at the top of his lungs.  STOP!!!  NO, DON'T.  IT IS TOO SOON.  PLEASE GOD....STOP.  

Suddenly There was a flash of light.

BOOOM!!!!!

An mob decided to go after an Ice Bomber, that poor soul was trying to stop it all.  But Sister Mary Le Fever, thatguy, and Wandering were all caught in the blast, and frozen to death.

But, the night wasn't over.  All the holiday specials came to the accident, watching in horror at the frozen figures.  GoldenPhoenix was watching pushing her way to front of the crowd when a Ninja cane (A red and white candy of death) sliced through her delicate skull.  She fell to her death, and the crowd scattered for safety.  

And with one single bloody day, the Holiday Mafia Nightmare began.

Dead:

DarkHeart- bomber voted out.
Sister Mary Le Fever - Vigilante Blown up by the Bomber
Wandering - Townie Innkeeper Blown up by the Bomber
thatguy - Mafia Goon Blown up by the Bomber
Golden Phoenix - Townie Store Clerk Killed by the Killer.

The Mafia choose not to hit tonight to perform an investigation.  

Offline bustin98

• Bustin' out kids
  • Score: 30
    • View Profile
    • Web Design Web Hosting Computer Sales and Service
RE:Winter Mafia Day 2
« Reply #1 on: December 17, 2007, 03:29:27 PM »
Ah man. Poor wandering. I didn't even get a chance to know you. And GP, she didn't even have a chance to get into character. What a way to start the game.

Offline Khushrenada

• is an Untrustworthy Liar
  • NWR Junior Ranger
  • Score: 38
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 17, 2007, 03:40:46 PM »
I recieved a pm from somebody. I'll just sum it up. It basically said I'm an idiot multiple times. I can't really argue with that.

Though to be fair, blowing the bomber up did get one mafia member. And I was right about Darkheart getting a dangerous role. But, yeah.

Well, I'm going to think about my next vote carefully.
Whoever said, "Cheaters never win" must've never met Khushrenada.

Offline Stogi

• The Stratos You Should All Try To Be Like
  • Score: 18
    • View Profile
RE: Winter Mafia Day 2
« Reply #3 on: December 17, 2007, 03:44:35 PM »
*looks at GP's brain*

Sheep to the slaughter.

*shutters*
black fairy tales are better at sports

Offline oohhboy

• Forum Friend or Foe?
  • Score: 38
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 17, 2007, 04:07:41 PM »
Hahahaha. This has got to be a record of some sort. Paint the town RED. Three townies for one Mafia is not that hot of a ratio.

Vote Mario

Bandwagoning is not acceptable.
I'm Lacus. I'm fine as Lacus!
Pffh. Toilet paper? What do you think cats are for?

Offline nickmitch

• You can edit these yourself now?!
  • Score: 82
    • View Profile
    • FACEBOOK!
« Reply #5 on: December 17, 2007, 04:53:39 PM »
Damn. At least one's out of the way and bandwagonning is safe again.
TVman is dead. I killed him and took his posts.

Offline Zach

• Bad Title
  • Score: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 17, 2007, 05:08:42 PM »
Sorry about not showing up yesterday all.  I did not have access to internet for a bit so I missed the first day (from the looks of it I am glad I did).  Anyway, Im back now, but its late so I will catch up with day 1's events and get back to you all later.
WiiCode: 2469 4326 9885 9257

Offline ShyGuy

• Fight Me!
  • Score: -9660
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 17, 2007, 06:47:02 PM »
Golly gee, what's going on up in here? Let me lay down a little advice for my fellow players" "Eat, drink, and be merry. For tomorrow you may die."

Offline 18 Days

• ~*LiL AnGeL*~
  • Score: -1
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 17, 2007, 08:55:07 PM »
Ok.Khush PLANNED THIS ALL.
unvote Khushrenada

Pale mentioned that it might be best to keep Khush alive and observe his voting so we can catch him out for sure later.
pietriots.com
Calenture

Offline Mario

• IWATA BOAT!?
  • Score: 8
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 17, 2007, 09:43:30 PM »
Changed my vote

Offline Spak-Spang

• The Frightened Fox
    • View Profile
    • MirandaNew.com
« Reply #10 on: December 18, 2007, 01:26:05 AM »
Just so you guys know, somebody asked me this.  I have not set up a vote every 3 day time limit for this game or die.  Please don't abuse my forgiving nature in a nice festive Mafia, because if people try to hide or not vote, I will eventually implement the rule back into the game.

Other than that, Yesterday was hell-a-fun hosting, and you guys are making this game great.  The Bomber first day was kinda sad because I wanted to see the new role and how it worked for balancing...but just a high body count in the first day...and it could of been higher...amazing.  

I am also sad that Sister Mary Le Fever is out of the game.  It was her first time to play, and she got a really cool role, and I changed the balance of the role a little bit, but we never got to see it.  So we may have to play with the new Bomber and Vigilante rules another time to see if they work or make it worse.

Offline Pale

• Staff Layton Hat Thief
  • Score: 4
    • View Profile
    • PaleHour
« Reply #11 on: December 18, 2007, 01:52:56 AM »
Vote Stevey
:: I was an active staffer forever ago, or was it yesterday. Time is an anomaly. Father of two boys.
---------------------
:: Grouvee :: Instagram

Offline Stogi

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: December 18, 2007, 03:09:35 AM »
Vote Mario

Offline 18 Days

• ~*LiL AnGeL*~
  • Score: -1
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: December 18, 2007, 03:53:30 AM »
See ok, it's a big conspiracy but here is how the whole Khush thing is.

Khush is the mafia Godfather. He devised an elaborate plan with the bomber who has, despite his claims in the dead thread, obviously allied with the the mafia. I don't know how they found each other, but let's not forget that Khush is very cunning and intelligent.
Basically he called on a vote for darkheart, a player no one would soon be leaping to the defence too as he's not the most prominent. Almost immediately, fellow mafia member that guy joins the bandwagon and the trap is set. Soon innocent townies join and their fate is sealed. Khush claims to be the Brother, a claim no one can refute without looking like an opportunist ("nah uh, I'm the brother, protect me!") and draws the protection of the doctor, this in turn sets the Killer off to target another random. With at least 4 people confirmed dead and the high possibility of the killer making 5, the mafia had no need to kill and instead used the time to gather valuable information.

But why take out a fellow mafia member? Obviously the first choice scenario was to have enough townies join that neither mobster would be harmed by the bomber, but earlier that guy let slip that he wouldn't be around for the next few days anyway. Clearly he was expendable. Not to mention being partially responsible for the death of a mafia member makes him appear to be clean. Remember that I tried a similar tactic to success in the January mafia when I led a bandwagon against a teammate and used it as the crux of my defence for the remainder of the game until I ultimately lost in the final day.

We must stop the treacherous Khushrenada now! If not, SOONER. In any case he led to the death of the vigilante and that's unforgivable on it's own.  
pietriots.com
Calenture

Offline Pale

• Staff Layton Hat Thief
    • View Profile
    • PaleHour
« Reply #14 on: December 18, 2007, 04:03:40 AM »
Just thought I'd throw this in here....

This is my reasoning for voting Stevey.

He quickly voted Khush yesterday, keeping up his Vendetta pattern.

The odd thing comes in that he unvoted him very quickly as well.  If this were the normal Stevey, I think he would have left his day 1 vote.  He's trying to act like the normal stevey while avoiding voting for Khush in my opinion.
:: I was an active staffer forever ago, or was it yesterday. Time is an anomaly. Father of two boys.
---------------------

Offline Pale

• Staff Layton Hat Thief
    • View Profile
    • PaleHour
« Reply #15 on: December 18, 2007, 04:08:27 AM »
Also, the investigator still hasn't pm'd me.  Which I insist would be an extremely good idea.

Also, I stake my mafia playing on the fact that I maintain some level of integrity.  So, if you PM me and I turn out to be mafia, you can announce that I'm a liar to the rest of the world.  Please, if you do so, tell me who you investigated on day 1 so that I can confirm your identity.

I'm on the side of the townies.
---------------------

Offline Stogi

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 18, 2007, 04:25:04 AM »
I don't understand Pale. Maybe he didn't want to vote for Khush because Khush is the brother?

Offline Patchkid15

• NWR Staff
  • Score: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 18, 2007, 04:35:51 AM »
Vote Stevey

Sorry didnt vote yesterday, up here in the Pennsylvania a storm knocked out power and internet for 2 days.

Offline nickmitch

• You can edit these yourself now?!
  • Score: 82
    • View Profile
    • FACEBOOK!
« Reply #18 on: December 18, 2007, 07:21:22 AM »
Eeny meeny miny mo. Which bandwagon should I hope on to?
TVman is dead. I killed him and took his posts.

Offline Spak-Spang

• The Frightened Fox
    • View Profile
    • MirandaNew.com
« Reply #19 on: December 18, 2007, 07:44:58 AM »
Vote Spak-Spang

He is Stalker-ishly watching this game too much.  I think he is evil, or at least wasting his time when he should be working.

Let's teach him a lesson.

Offline vudu

• You'd probably all be better off if I really were dead.
  • NWR Junior Ranger
  • Score: -19
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: December 18, 2007, 07:55:19 AM »
Spak, did you post the specifics of each role?  The only thing I can find on the bomber is from the sign-up thread.

Suicide Bomber: (This role will be dramatically different this game. But In a good way. I already asked people about the change and if it was balanced.)
I'm trying to figure out why Khush wasn't killed.  Did the doctor's protection save him from the bomber?  Also, I don't exactly see how the role was dramatically different and/or balanced.
Why must all things be so bright? Why can things not appear only in hues of brown! I am so serious about this! Dull colors are the future! The next generation! I will never accept a world with such bright colors! It is far too childish! I will rage against your cheery palette with my last breath!

Offline ShyGuy

• Fight Me!
  • Score: -9660
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: December 18, 2007, 08:03:58 AM »
Hello everyone, who should I vote for?

Offline Stogi

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: December 18, 2007, 08:05:17 AM »
I'm pretty sure Khush was the first to vote darkheart (out of 4) and thus the only one safe from the bomber.

It's all here

The Bomber can be blown up by either being voted out or targeted to killed. If he is voted the last 3 people voting for him will be killed. If he is targeted for a hit, He and that person will both be killed.

Offline vudu

• You'd probably all be better off if I really were dead.
  • NWR Junior Ranger
  • Score: -19
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: December 18, 2007, 08:06:19 AM »
Where was this rule explained?  
Why must all things be so bright? Why can things not appear only in hues of brown! I am so serious about this! Dull colors are the future! The next generation! I will never accept a world with such bright colors! It is far too childish! I will rage against your cheery palette with my last breath!

Offline Stogi

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: December 18, 2007, 08:06:58 AM »
This thread