Originally posted by: couchmonkey
If you watched an entire episode of Gilmore Girls, then you are a saint. They're just so chatty.
I'm still only finished the third twighlight section (after 18 hours), there are plenty of "slowpokes" on the forum. Slowpokes unite!
I think considering that I work full-time, being at the end of the seventh dungeon as of last night is pretty good progress. I went through the third to sixth dungeons this past weekend playing near-non-stop and spent a lot of time making sure I had all the Pieces of Heart possible after each dungeon since after the third.
I'm not slow, but I did slow down at a few places and I did do a lot of things later than I should...
1. It took me over half an hour to figure out how to fish properly at the beginning of the game
2. It took me over forty minutes to beat Yeta in the race, since I kept wiping out at the stupidest times (like at the end when I happened to be doing well) and didn't realize you could hit her
3. I got the Warp Point outside the fishing lake
much later than I could've.
3. I fixed the Bridge of Eldin
also before the SEVENTH dungeon, when I probably could've done it before the FOURTH. Same with getting the Warp Point nearby
4. I got the bottle from the oil salesman
before the SEVENTH dungeon, even though I probably could've gotten it before the FIRST.
On another note, I've never run out of hearts while fighting a major boss. I have, however, gotten Game Over at some points, where I then reached for the power button out of habit from past games. Those points included:1. on the bridge duel, since I only had half a heart, and thought that falling was instant death
2. at the bridge on fire, since I only had half a heart, and thought that the fire was instant death
3. during the escort mission (which includes a bridge)
4. during the flight up Zora's river and colliding into a rock wall and falling
5. racing Yeta and repeatedly falling
Interesting thing is that they are bridge or speed
-related. o_0 And I did have a fairy with me during #4, which was the only time I was ever revived by one, and due to the nature of that "death", I haven't REALLY seen what a fairy-revival looks like in this game.