Author Topic: The OFFICIAL Big N rumor thread *bring your own salt*  (Read 3154627 times)

Offline nickmitch

• You can edit these yourself now?!
  • Score: 82
    • View Profile
    • FACEBOOK!
Re: The OFFICIAL Big N rumor thread *bring your own salt*
« Reply #4300 on: May 21, 2011, 10:30:35 AM »
If there's a front facing camera, then it's gonna have to be better than the VGA ones we've been putting up with thus far. I feel that most games using cameras (Wario Ware: Snapped comes to mind) require unrealistic lighting to play properly, and I don't know if camera resolution is to blame, but it cefrtainly doesn't help.
TVman is dead. I killed him and took his posts.

Offline BlackNMild2k1

• Animal Crossing Hustler
  • Score: 409
    • View Profile
« Reply #4301 on: May 21, 2011, 08:23:24 PM »
Someone is either really dedicated at passing off a fake or....

Fake or not, this one keeps popping up
I'm also sure that this next pic is a fake, but this rumor thread don't discriminate.

http://i.imgur.com/zuH7x.jpg

That screen doesn't look 6", but I like the ideas behind the screen in the controller.

Another pic
http://i.imgur.com/ZzLcf.jpg

Innovation Reinvented

Project Cafe is simply the most development friendly SDK the industry has ever seen. Deliver unparalleled next generation performance at current generation cost. It doesn't get any easier than this.

-easy portability from PC, Xbox 360
-anytime live update past release
-Integrated Ai-Live framework

http://i.imgur.com/6BVpS.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/yNj6o.jpg

Looks a little small in those pics according to the IGN rumor (about the size of the Original Xbox).
Actually it looks a little small regardless of what size IGN said. That thing looks to be a little smaller than a Wii.

These are obviously fake and the reflection looks very photoshopped in the first pic, but the light is on in both pics and the console is not even plugged in.
http://wii2blog.com/another-leaked-image-of-project-cafe/
http://i.imgur.com/pfwYM.jpg

They are really dedicated to passing off a fake

Look at the size of the cables in comparison to the disc drive slot.
Either this thing takes mini disc, or those are some super duper shielded cables.

Seriously, If this thing is fake (and I believe it is) then someone is really dedicated to passing it off as real

Developer "Project Café" demonstration.....

http://i56.tinypic.com/2w4k0zm.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fgjES1oOTlc

Or maybe it's real and we all just want to believe it's fake....

pretty sure it's fake though.

http://wii2blog.com/project-cafe-footage-is-definitely-fake/
It's FAKE. just put put the final chapter on that book.
A French website gave students the challenge of creating a piece of multimedia work in order to bring 5000 views to the page. The winning prize went to two students for faking an event displaying Project Cafe. And when you click the link to their work it goes straight to the youtube video we’ve all been debating over.

This seems to be heavy evidence that this video is definitely fake.
« Last Edit: May 21, 2011, 08:38:33 PM by BlackNMild2k1 »

Offline Louieturkey

• Terrifying fantasies
  • Score: -3
    • View Profile
« Reply #4302 on: May 22, 2011, 03:19:36 AM »
We were 90% certain it was fake already so it's good to be at about 99% now. :)

Offline BlackNMild2k1

• View Profile
Super Smash Brothers Café @ E3 2011?
« Reply #4303 on: May 22, 2011, 09:59:57 PM »
Super Smash Bros. Café @ E3?

My body is ready

;D ;D

Although our sources within the industry are few and far between, we do have them and what they are telling us is that Nintendo will be showing off the next Super Smash Bros. game at this year’s E3. On top of that, it’s said that it will be shown for the Wii’s successor. We don’t yet know how true this is, so for now we’ll keep this as a rumor. We also would like to know if the game will be shown in video or playable form. Knowing that Kid Icarus: Uprising for the Nintendo 3DS is almost done, it’s quite possible that Masahiro Sakurai has been working on the next Super Smash Bros. title.
Here’s lookin’ at you E3 2011. I’m sure if this turns out to be true, there will be many a happy gamer at this year’s expo.

This is certainly good news. I've been playing Brawl quite a bit lately (& Excite Bots), so I look forward to Nintendo being able to showcase all of their franchises in HD through one game. We will literally be able to see ALL of Nintendo's franchises in HD including Earthbound (lol), Zelda, Metroid & Mario.

« Last Edit: June 01, 2011, 09:44:00 PM by BlackNMild2k1 »

Offline Ceric

• Once killed four Deviljho in one hunt
  • Score: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #4304 on: May 22, 2011, 10:08:27 PM »
Super Smash Bros. Café @ E3?
My body is ready

;D ;D

Although our sources within the industry are few and far between, we do have them and what they are telling us is that Nintendo will be showing off the next Super Smash Bros. game at this year’s E3. On top of that, it’s said that it will be shown for the Wii’s successor. We don’t yet know how true this is, so for now we’ll keep this as a rumor. We also would like to know if the game will be shown in video or playable form. Knowing that Kid Icarus: Uprising for the Nintendo 3DS is almost done, it’s quite possible that Masahiro Sakurai has been working on the next Super Smash Bros. title.
Here’s lookin’ at you E3 2011. I’m sure if this turns out to be true, there will be many a happy gamer at this year’s expo.

This is certainly good news. I've been playing Brawl quite a bit lately (& Excite Bots), so I look forward to Nintendo being able to showcase all of their franchises in HD through one game. We will literally be able to see ALL of Nintendo's franchises in HD including Earthbound (lol), Zelda, Metroid & Mario.

Image was here
Man when those Vehicles come out in their Robot Mode to smash people and turn into their Car/Animal mode to run away.. .Awesome.  On a serious note they would be cool Smash Characters.
Need a Personal NonCitizen-Magical-Elf-Boy-Child-Game-Abused-King-Kratos-Play-Thing Crimm Unmaker-of-Worlds-Hunter-Of-Boxes
so, I don't have to edit as Much.

Offline Caterkiller

• Not too big for Smash Bros. after all
  • Score: 74
    • View Profile
« Reply #4305 on: May 22, 2011, 10:51:15 PM »
Remember what an amazing surprise it was to see Brawl at E3? The main show was over and done with, then what seemed like the last minute there was a private showing. Great moment to be a Nintendo fan!
Nintendo players and One Piece readers, just better people.

RomanceDawn

Offline Spak-Spang

• The Frightened Fox
  • Score: 39
    • View Profile
    • MirandaNew.com
« Reply #4306 on: May 22, 2011, 11:56:43 PM »
Actually, I didn't believe this could be possible, until I realized its a perfect way to show HD for a Nintendo system.  Will it be playable of course not.  It will be a video that shows what all of our beloved characters would look like in HD and fighting. 

I hope we get a different director and new blood designing the game though.  Hell, I would give it to Retro...that would be pretty amazing.

Offline Stogi

• The Stratos You Should All Try To Be Like
  • Score: 18
    • View Profile
« Reply #4307 on: May 23, 2011, 12:21:00 AM »
Having it in HD would not only make the graphics better, but also give more real estate for the viewers.
black fairy tales are better at sports

Offline BlackNMild2k1

• View Profile
Shinobi 3DS?
« Reply #4308 on: May 24, 2011, 07:57:25 PM »
Looks like Shinobi may be making it's way to 3DS courtesy of Griptonite Games
Shinobi 3DS anyone?

http://www.linkedin.com/in/brandenbrushett (via http://twitter.com/#!/supererogatory)
Branden Brushett's Experience
Envrionment Artist
Griptonite Games

November 2010 – Present (7 months)

Shinobi 3DS, and an Unannounced title

The profile has been edited since this news was made public earlier, but the quote above is exactly what it said this morning.

Offline Ian Sane

• Champion for Urban Champion
  • Score: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #4309 on: May 24, 2011, 08:00:32 PM »
It doesn't look like Griptonite Games has ever made anything, you know, GOOD.  But then it isn't like Sega has been doing anything good for a while either. ;)

Offline BlackNMild2k1

• View Profile
« Reply #4310 on: May 24, 2011, 08:04:11 PM »
I actually shouldn't have even posted it in here since it' already been confirmed along with Sonic Generations.

Offline ThePerm

• predicted it first.
  • Score: 64
    • View Profile
« Reply #4311 on: May 24, 2011, 10:07:05 PM »
i miss the 1999 Sega
NWR has permission to use any tentative mockup/artwork I post

Offline Kytim89

• Only question I ever thought was hard was do I like Kirk or do I like Picard?
  • Score: -156
    • View Profile
« Reply #4312 on: May 25, 2011, 05:39:17 PM »
Apparently the development for Max Payne 3, The Agency and Spec Ops have been delayed until well past 2012. Could these games end up being launch titles for the Super Wii? Also, The Agency was a collaboration between Sony and Rockstar, which I believe has been cancelled. However, what if Rockstar has moved development to Nintendo's new console depending on how robust its online system is going to be once it is released.

http://www.1up.com/news/agent-max-payne-3-in-development-spec-ops-delayed
Please follow me on Twitter at: Kytim89.

Offline Ceric

• Once killed four Deviljho in one hunt
  • Score: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #4313 on: May 25, 2011, 05:51:07 PM »
Apparently the development for Max Payne 3, The Agency and Spec Ops have been delayed until well past 2012. Could these games end up being launch titles for the Super Wii? Also, The Agency was a collaboration between Sony and Rockstar, which I believe has been cancelled. However, what if Rockstar has moved development to Nintendo's new console depending on how robust its online system is going to be once it is released.

http://www.1up.com/news/agent-max-payne-3-in-development-spec-ops-delayed
If thats the case I sure hope its not a launch title.
Need a Personal NonCitizen-Magical-Elf-Boy-Child-Game-Abused-King-Kratos-Play-Thing Crimm Unmaker-of-Worlds-Hunter-Of-Boxes
so, I don't have to edit as Much.

Offline Chozo Ghost

• I do want the Wii U to fail.
  • Score: -431
    • View Profile
« Reply #4314 on: May 25, 2011, 07:31:14 PM »
Could these games end up being launch titles for the Super Wii?

No, because there is never going to be a console called "Super Wii".
is your sanity...

Offline Kytim89

• View Profile
« Reply #4315 on: May 25, 2011, 08:45:12 PM »
Could these games end up being launch titles for the Super Wii?

No, because there is never going to be a console called "Super Wii".

Chozo, we seem to get into tired and defeated arguments too easily, so let's just let everyone call the console whatever they want until the seventh of next month.  ;D

Offline Chozo Ghost

• I do want the Wii U to fail.
  • Score: -431
    • View Profile
« Reply #4316 on: May 25, 2011, 09:08:40 PM »
The console is being developed under the name "Project Cafe" that's all we know about it at this point. The name may change prior to launch, and it probably will seeing how that's how Nintendo usually does it. The Wii used to be called Revolution; Gamecube used to be called Dolphin; N64 used to be called Ultra 64; but I don't know about the SNES or NES.
is your sanity...

Offline BlackNMild2k1

• View Profile
« Reply #4317 on: May 25, 2011, 09:15:33 PM »
Who fucking cares!? If he wants to call it Wii2 or SuperWii or Café what difference does it make? We all know what he is referring to. Quit making a big deal out if it as if we already know the official name of the system. There has gotta be more interesting things you can nit pick about on the internet.

Offline nickmitch

• You can edit these yourself now?!
  • Score: 82
    • View Profile
    • FACEBOOK!
« Reply #4318 on: May 25, 2011, 10:37:00 PM »
Mega Ultra Nintendo Wii System For Entertainment.
TVman is dead. I killed him and took his posts.

Offline Dasmos

• Needs Him Some Tang in His Lollies
  • Score: 52
    • View Profile
« Reply #4319 on: May 25, 2011, 10:39:26 PM »
Power Entertainment Nintendo Innovation System
Images are not allowed in signatures. That includes moving images (video).

Offline Kytim89

• View Profile
« Reply #4320 on: May 25, 2011, 10:40:50 PM »
I refuse to lower myself to childish bickering. Therefore I am going to call the next system the Super Wii.

Offline Toruresu

• Lusts round Birdos
  • Score: 17
    • View Profile
« Reply #4321 on: May 25, 2011, 10:44:09 PM »
Power Entertainment Nintendo Innovation System

P.E.N.I.S.?
Currently Playing:
Currently Reading:

Offline SixthAngel

• Score: 18
    • View Profile
« Reply #4322 on: May 25, 2011, 10:45:14 PM »
The Super Wii Cafe 2 360 Happy Funtime Entertainment Machine is going to be awesome.

Sega....        I want to get excited for a new Shinobi game but I wouldn't trust them to make a find the differences game anymore.

Online NWR_insanolord

• Rocket Fuel Malt Liquor....DAMN!
  • NWR Staff Pro
  • Score: -18986
    • View Profile
« Reply #4323 on: May 25, 2011, 11:33:39 PM »
I'm going to call it the Wiiii from now on. Wiiii = Wii II = Wii 2
Insanolord is a terrible moderator.

J.P. Corbran
NWR Community Manager and Soccer Correspondent

Offline Adrock

• Chill, Valentine
  • Score: 138
    • View Profile
« Reply #4324 on: May 26, 2011, 12:00:59 AM »
There has gotta be more interesting things you can nit pick about on the internet.
We wouldn't have this problem if you would post more rumors. I, personally, blame you.