Author Topic: Mafia III: Davey Jones Locker  (Read 26472 times)

Offline BlackNMild2k1

• Animal Crossing Hustler
  • Score: 409
    • View Profile
Mafia III: Davey Jones Locker
« on: March 08, 2006, 06:40:38 AM »
I just wanted to start an Afterlife/Dead Like Me thread

A couple of rules first though:

#1) The Dead cannot speak to or about the Living in reference to the game
#2) Only the Dead may post in this thread (All Living posting in a dead thread may be subject to accidental death in the game<trashbagged>)
#3) (Pryo please edit this space w/ more rules as needed )

----------------------------------------------------------------------

The Living
breakyboy
Toruresu
TVMan

The Dead(I will update this list as people die):
~Name~ / ~[Role]~ / ~<Death>~
AnimeCyberRat / [Townie] / <Voted Out>
Bill Aurion / [Sweet Pete, Pirate] / <Ninja Pirated>
BlackNMild2k1 / [Townie] / <Pirate Mafia Hit>
Bloodworth / [Piranha] / <Ninja Mafia Hit>
Dasmos / [Ninja] / <Pirate Mafia Hit>
Deguello / [Townie] / <Pirate Mafia Hit>
IceCold / [Ninja] / <Pirate Mafia Hit>
Infernal Monkey / [Judge Wapner, Townie] / <Voted Out>
Kirby / [Local Bum] / <Trashbagged again>
KnowsNothing / [Ninja Pirate] / <Pirate Mafia Hit>
Mario / [Townie] / <Ninja Pirated>
MaryJane / [Iwamatsu] / <Suicide>
Mystic Gohan / [Pirate] / <Trashbagged>
Pale / [Townie] / <Ninja Mafia Hit>
ShyGuy / [Ninja] / <Iwamatsu'd>
Sir_Stabbalot / [Townie] / <Voted Out>
stevey / [Phoenix Wright, Townie] / <Iwamatsu'd>
S-U-P-E-R / [Pirate] / <Voted Out>
TheYoungPlumber / [Senhor Policia] / <Ninja Mafia Hit>
UncleBob / [Storm Snake, Ninja] / <Voted Out>
Vudu / [Townie] / <Ninja Pirated>
Wandering / [Townie] / <Voted Out>

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well Wandering & Vudu, looks like we are the only dead ones in here so far after day 1.
I know who killed me, do you know who killed the two of you?
This games Mafia members suck, last game not a single townie died until they had to.
What a bunch of suckaz, hahahahaha, Mafia am lose III!!!!! Townies lose too

Originally posted by: Pryopizm
And so they traveled down into the town.  Their hooting and hollering was so frightening, people would cower into their homes (which explains why no one knew who any of them were).   They found BlackNMild's sultry cabana and beat down his door with their swords.  

"BlackNMild, this be yer death!"  Sweet Pete cried as he charged.

linked image
.......damn Pirates!!!!!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

p.s. would it be o.k. to quote the Living(from Mafia III threads only), just to point out obviously funny/stupid comments?                    

Offline wandering

• BABY DAISY IS FREAKIN HAWT
  • Score: 3
    • View Profile
    • XXX FREE HOT WADAISY PICS
RE: Mafia III: Davey Jones Locker
« Reply #1 on: March 08, 2006, 08:19:13 AM »
I'm dead like Shmee! (I've been waiting to use that play-on-words since the game began, and you had to go and create the thread before me...)

Anyway, yeah, I could've done much more to try and get the vote to go another way, so I'm not that mad.

Well, actually Pheonix and/or the judge will see my vengence. But other than that.

Oh, and, Pryo...

They offered him one last cigarette, but Wandering refused, saying, "I don't smoke. . .cigarettes."

How did you know

edit: pirate Klansman? And I thought pirates were cool....
“...there are those who would...say, '...If I could just not have to work everyday...that would be the most wonderful life in the world.' They don't know life. Because what makes life mean something is purpose.  The battle. The struggle.  Even if you don't win it.†- Richard M. Nixon

Offline vudu

• You'd probably all be better off if I really were dead.
  • NWR Junior Ranger
  • Score: -19
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 08, 2006, 08:26:45 AM »

I know who killed me, do you know who killed the two of you?
Yeah, the serial killer.    That's all I know.  If the serial killer wants to PM me and let me know that he's the one responsible for my death, please do.  I promise not to hate you so much that I let anyone else know who you are.

Wandering has a pretty good thread title.  I enjoy it.  I would have called this thread Valhalla because a Viking is really just a cross between a Pirate and a Ninja.

I wonder if Mystic is going to bite the dust tonight.  
Why must all things be so bright? Why can things not appear only in hues of brown! I am so serious about this! Dull colors are the future! The next generation! I will never accept a world with such bright colors! It is far too childish! I will rage against your cheery palette with my last breath!

Offline BlackNMild2k1

• View Profile
RE:Mafia III: Davey Jones Locker
« Reply #3 on: March 08, 2006, 08:27:01 AM »
Pryo be the all knowing

"Our target be one BlackNMild.  He's too smart ter be livin'.  I decree him dead!"

thats confirmation enough for me

and if you don't know what I'm talking about, then you haven't been reading my post

Oh, and isn't funny how the last 3 surviving members of the last game(that wasn't ressurected or trashbagged) are the first 3 members to die this game? ..... and all 3 of us are just townies, how sad.  

Offline wandering

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 08, 2006, 08:30:37 AM »
*rereads post, has no idea what you're talking about*
“...there are those who would...say, '...If I could just not have to work everyday...that would be the most wonderful life in the world.' They don't know life. Because what makes life mean something is purpose.  The battle. The struggle.  Even if you don't win it.†- Richard M. Nixon

Offline BlackNMild2k1

• View Profile
RE:Mafia III: Davey Jones Locker
« Reply #5 on: March 08, 2006, 08:34:40 AM »
not my post-mortem post.

well nevermind, it was all unsubstantiated specualtion anyway, no matter how obvious it seemed to me. Anyway I'll just PM you what I'm talking about (the dead can whisper amongst one another too)

Offline vudu

• NWR Junior Ranger
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 08, 2006, 08:53:55 AM »
I know what you're talking about.  And it's possible.  We'll see.
Why must all things be so bright? Why can things not appear only in hues of brown! I am so serious about this! Dull colors are the future! The next generation! I will never accept a world with such bright colors! It is far too childish! I will rage against your cheery palette with my last breath!

Offline BlackNMild2k1

• View Profile
RE:Mafia III: Davey Jones Locker / Dead Like Shmee!!
« Reply #7 on: March 08, 2006, 09:05:19 AM »
I'm glad your following me, wonder if anybody else did too......

Offline vudu

• NWR Junior Ranger
    • View Profile
RE: Mafia III: Davey Jones Locker / Dead Like Shmee!!
« Reply #8 on: March 08, 2006, 10:05:37 AM »
Does this constitute leaking information to the living?

Offline BlackNMild2k1

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 08, 2006, 12:44:15 PM »
But I didn't say anything new, it was all posted yesterday. So no I leaked nothing, and I might be wrong, but I doubt it, anything is possible though  

As of this posting the Vote is:
KnowsNothing 6
Stevey 3

Who is next to visit Davey Jones' Locker?  

Offline vudu

• NWR Junior Ranger
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 08, 2006, 01:57:04 PM »
I have a guess who killed me, but who knows if I'm right or not.  I made a lot of enemies last game.  

Offline BlackNMild2k1

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 08, 2006, 05:22:20 PM »
yes you did, but I wasn't one of them
You didn't have me fooled at all, but you put yourelsf in a position where there was nothing I could do about, GF of both mafias, good play, however you did it

Offline BlackNMild2k1

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 08, 2006, 07:03:01 PM »
I'm still waiting to see who the newest member to the locker room is, so until then......

Originally posted by: Bloodworth
The band was starting to rehearse, and BlackNMild was nowhere to be found.  I was starting to get a little pissed, but then I saw one of his girls come into the club alone, searching for him.  

I headed back to his private cabana, but I was too late.  I found his head in a laundry basket with another one of the girls just standing over it, staring.  There was an empty glass by the bed, so I curiously sniffed it.  "That amateur still drank this stuff until his dying breath?  It was hopeless anyways."

I realized then that his body was actually nowhere to be found.  I called the police to report the murder, but they claimed they already knew and that it had been reported in the morning paper.  (Who still reads the newspaper in this town?)  

"If you knew about this, why didn't you recover the body?"  
"Oh the body's here in the morgue"
"If his body is there, why is his head still at the crime scene?"
"It is? ......Well that's it!!  I knew the body felt a little lighter, but I just couldn't think of what was missing"

"Well, we executed Wandering last night.  I bet he's the guy that killed your singer."

Wandering was too weak and too high to be a threat to anyone.  My confidence for the justice system and my own safety was at an all-time low.
hahaha

Offline wandering

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: March 08, 2006, 07:19:53 PM »
ahaha. Bloodworth's great.

Anyway. Weird dynamics going on this game. Usually, people don't want to appear to be in allegiance with anyone, but this time.....

Offline BlackNMild2k1

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: March 08, 2006, 07:35:48 PM »
I don't know whats going on in this game, and I think no one else really does yet either. It is still a little early in the game and alot of people are still left. More will become clear as Day 3 starts

Offline BlackNMild2k1

• View Profile
« Reply #15 on: March 09, 2006, 06:42:44 AM »
Two new Lockers in the Locker room have just become occupied...

I didn't think Bill was Mafia and also Sweet Pete at that, hey thanks for killing me Bill
and stevey thanx you too insert cursewords here

Now that Pale has joined us that = 4 Townies dead vs. 1 Mafia
Mafia III = Lost Cause?

Offline Pale

• Staff Layton Hat Thief
  • Score: 4
    • View Profile
    • PaleHour
« Reply #16 on: March 09, 2006, 06:52:00 AM »
Man
idiots... all of them!
:: I was an active staffer forever ago, or was it yesterday. Time is an anomaly. Father of two boys.
---------------------
:: Grouvee :: Instagram

Offline Bill Aurion

• NWR Forum Loli
  • Score: 34
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 09, 2006, 07:13:42 AM »
Phoenix Wright = FAILURE, for protecting KN
~Former Resident Zelda Aficionado and Nintendo Fan~

Offline BlackNMild2k1

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 09, 2006, 07:19:55 AM »
You can't forget The Judge, he has a part in that too.

If PW defends, the final decision is left to The Judge.

Offline vudu

• NWR Junior Ranger
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: March 09, 2006, 08:29:22 AM »
Well let's see ... who would want to kill both myself and Bill?  Any guesses?  (Via PM, not posted here.  Don't want to give anything fun away, now do we?)

Offline vudu

• NWR Junior Ranger
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: March 09, 2006, 09:25:38 AM »
To answer UncleBob's question (since I can't post in the main thread):

Eu não posso ajudar a pacientes mentais, senhor = I cannot help the mental patients, Sir

Offline wandering

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: March 09, 2006, 02:45:15 PM »
My mafia-dar is way off. Something pale said made me sure he was mafia.

In other news, I think it's clear at this point that without Aurion on their side, the townies are screwed. Always.

Offline vudu

• NWR Junior Ranger
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: March 09, 2006, 04:16:19 PM »
Apparently wandering hasn't been keeping up with the mafia thread.

After a fine night of pirating, Bill aka Sweet Pete, the Pirate of the Jungle snuggled up to his most favorite of beverages: Milk.

Offline Bill Aurion

• NWR Forum Loli
  • Score: 34
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: March 09, 2006, 04:29:35 PM »
He probably meant that without my deducting skills on the Townie side, they are doomed...If so, I'm flattered... ^_^

(Don't worry, all the hits that I planned for my crew are pretty much likely Ninjas/Ninja Pirate... .)  
~Former Resident Zelda Aficionado and Nintendo Fan~

Offline wandering

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: March 09, 2006, 11:15:22 PM »
yeah, that's what I meant. The townies only did well the first time round when bill was on their side.