Author Topic: Late Era 3DS Remake Hatch Tales Delayed Again, Now Due In Summer  (Read 464 times)

Offline Shaymin

• Not my circus, not my monkeys
  • NWR Staff
  • Score: 70
    • View Profile
    • You're on it

Sure, run right up against the game that killed game journalism getting an expansion. That'll work so well.

http://www.nintendoworldreport.com/news/66717/late-era-3ds-remake-hatch-tales-delayed-again-now-due-in-summer

A beleaguered Kickstarter project originally slated to release this week is getting another three months in the oven.

Following an announcement last fall of a March 28, 2024 launch date for Hatch Tales, developer Atooi confirmed to backers today that the remake of Chicken Wiggle was now slated to launch on June 21.

In addition to the delay announcement, stated as due to a desire to "deliver an unparalleled gaming experience that exceeds expectations", a new trailer was released:

Donald Theriault - News Editor, Nintendo World Report / 2016 Nintendo World Champion
Tutorial box out.

Offline Lemonade

• A True Gaming Hero
  • Score: 14
    • View Profile
Re: Late Era 3DS Remake Hatch Tales Delayed Again, Now Due In Summer
« Reply #1 on: March 27, 2024, 09:00:52 PM »
This is kind of beyond a joke now, but I still look forward to playing it eventually

Offline M.K.Ultra

• is late to the party
  • Score: 15
    • View Profile
    • Games I'm Playing
« Reply #2 on: March 29, 2024, 12:44:33 PM »
Chicken Wiggle has always been on an uphill battle. I am playing through the Limited Run collection on 3DS and this one is next on the queue. If I can ever finish Etrian Odyssey that is.

Offline pokepal148

• Inquire within for reasonable rates.
  • Score: -9967
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 30, 2024, 02:43:26 PM »
Chicken Wiggle has always been on an uphill battle. I am playing through the Limited Run collection on 3DS and this one is next on the queue. If I can ever finish Etrian Odyssey that is.
Funfact: That version of Chicken Wiggle has a gamebreaking bug.

Offline M.K.Ultra

• is late to the party
  • Score: 15
    • View Profile
    • Games I'm Playing
« Reply #4 on: April 01, 2024, 09:44:23 AM »
Funfact: That version of Chicken Wiggle has a gamebreaking bug.
Just the Limited Run collection version? Is it avoidable?