Author Topic: MAFIA #32: Super MAFIA Bros. ***SIGN UP THREAD***  (Read 44660 times)

Offline Khushrenada

• is an Untrustworthy Liar
  • NWR Junior Ranger
  • Score: 38
    • View Profile
Re: MAFIA #32: Super MAFIA Bros. ***SIGN UP THREAD***
« Reply #100 on: March 23, 2009, 04:13:50 PM »
Don't let Crimm play!

But, but, but, but last game was his triumphant return to mafia. He even said so in the sign-up thread.

I'll play. Oh God.

What? So, you skip my game? What did I do to you? Besides attack you personally in the last game you played.
Whoever said, "Cheaters never win" must've never met Khushrenada.

Offline Stogi

• The Stratos You Should All Try To Be Like
  • Score: 18
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: March 23, 2009, 04:26:41 PM »
Dude I suck at this game. I think the less I play, the better off everyone else is.

Plus I don't like you. :)
black fairy tales are better at sports

Offline Khushrenada

• NWR Junior Ranger
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: March 23, 2009, 05:12:26 PM »
Plus I don't like you. :)

You and everyone else on this forum.

Offline Stogi

• The Stratos You Should All Try To Be Like
  • Score: 18
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: March 23, 2009, 05:14:26 PM »
Awww....

Your ok in my book. I don't have anything against you in the slightest.
black fairy tales are better at sports

Offline NWR_DrewMG

• NWR Staff Pro
  • Score: 19
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: March 23, 2009, 05:22:31 PM »
Okay, we're past the 20 member mark.  Unless I hear a really good argument against, I'm putting the bomber into the game.

Glad to have a nice turnout for my first game.  Hope I don't ruin it!
Your conversational partner has disconnected.

Offline Khushrenada

• NWR Junior Ranger
    • View Profile
« Reply #105 on: March 23, 2009, 05:33:30 PM »
Woo-hoo. I win the pity vote. I've still got it.

Offline BeautifulShy

• Shifting my body across the galaxy
  • Score: 79
    • View Profile
    • My streaming page.
« Reply #106 on: March 23, 2009, 05:36:18 PM »
22 people have signed up.

Drew I'll have to check the roles again to see if there will be a problem with Bomb-Omb.
Maxi is dead. I killed him and took his posts and changed genders.
Alexis, she/her/Miss

Quote by Khushrenada in Safe Words 15.
I'm happy with thinking pokepal148 is just eating a stick of butter. It seems about right for him. I don't need no stinking facts.

Offline BeautifulShy

• View Profile
    • My streaming page.
« Reply #107 on: March 23, 2009, 05:42:19 PM »
Hmmm the only thing which could be trouble is Koopa Jr finding out the Bomber and framing Bomb-omb as Mafia.The results as you might imagine won't be good for the townies if a vote for the bomber starts. I guess people will have to be careful.I say keep Bomb-omb in.
Alexis, she/her/Miss

I'm happy with thinking pokepal148 is just eating a stick of butter. It seems about right for him. I don't need no stinking facts.

Offline Stratos

• Stale lazy meme pirate
  • Score: 70
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: March 23, 2009, 09:20:18 PM »
Hmmm the only thing which could be trouble is Koopa Jr finding out the Bomber and framing Bomb-omb as Mafia.The results as you might imagine won't be good for the townies if a vote for the bomber starts. I guess people will have to be careful.I say keep Bomb-omb in.

I think that would be hilarious. We have to keep that possiblity. If I become Bowser Jr I will make it my goal to frame the bomber and If I'm the bomber I will do everything withing my game-rule restrained power to get Bowser Jr to frame me and take out half the town.
Why do this and lose you say? I'm an agent of chaos  :P
My Game Collection
NNID: Chronocast
Switch: SW-6786-5514-9978
3DS Friend Code: 0447-5723-6467
XBL Gamertag: Chronocast

Offline BeautifulShy

• View Profile
    • My streaming page.
« Reply #109 on: March 23, 2009, 09:24:55 PM »

I think that would be hilarious. We have to keep that possiblity. If I become Bowser Jr I will make it my goal to frame the bomber and If I'm the bomber I will do everything withing my game-rule restrained power to get Bowser Jr to frame me and take out half the town.

You won't think it would be funny if you were a townie and you voted for Bomb-omb.
Alexis, she/her/Miss

Offline Stratos

• Stale lazy meme pirate
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: March 23, 2009, 09:37:41 PM »

You won't think it would be funny if you were a townie and you voted for Bomb-omb.

I would laugh then too. The situation would be very funny. Or do you consider this a mean and inappropriate thing to do in forum mafia? I will refrain from doing it if you or others would be genuinely frustrated and angry about it happening. I like doing crazy things like that for fun from time to time, but only when everyone else can laugh along and enjoy it as well. Imagine the type of friends I have in the non-forum world if we all do that type of stuff from time to time? We are a strange lot  ;D
My Game Collection

Offline BeautifulShy

• View Profile
    • My streaming page.
« Reply #111 on: March 23, 2009, 09:51:48 PM »

I would laugh then too. The situation would be very funny. Or do you consider this a mean and inappropriate thing to do in forum mafia? I will refrain from doing it if you or others would be genuinely frustrated and angry about it happening. I like doing crazy things like that for fun from time to time, but only when everyone else can laugh along and enjoy it as well. Imagine the type of friends I have in the non-forum world if we all do that type of stuff from time to time? We are a strange lot  ;D

Well it would depend on what side you are on.If you are a Mafia Member than it would be ok but now I think it would be expected now.If you were Bomb-omb than I would expect this situation at the end of the game.If you were a townie I would hope you could get a few mafia members along for the vote.Now that we discused this I don't think it will come into play.We would expect it now.
Alexis, she/her/Miss

Offline Stratos

• Stale lazy meme pirate
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: March 23, 2009, 09:55:58 PM »

Well it would depend on what side you are on.If you are a Mafia Member than it would be ok but now I think it would be expected now.If you were Bomb-omb than I would expect this situation at the end of the game.If you were a townie I would hope you could get a few mafia members along for the vote.Now that we discused this I don't think it will come into play.We would expect it now.

But it can still accidentally happen since Bowser Jr doesn't know who is a bomb, mafia or townie.
One last question, what would happen if everyone voted for the bomb who was remaining in the game? Would the bomb win since everyone dies or would the game end in a draw? And it would be possible, sometimes mafia will vote against other mafia if it means they are saved from suspicion.
My Game Collection

Offline BeautifulShy

• View Profile
    • My streaming page.
« Reply #113 on: March 23, 2009, 10:07:45 PM »
First of all the Bomber is on his own side.Bomb-omb and The Hammer Brothers are on their own team.Bomber works alone and Hammer Bros work with each other.
If the Bomber exploded with everyone voting for him/her than I believe the bomber would win. Yes you can vote for a Mafia member to avoid suspicion.Keep in mind that a hammer brother is a mafia member so it might be beneficial to vote for their own.
Alexis, she/her/Miss

Offline Stratos

• Stale lazy meme pirate
    • View Profile
« Reply #114 on: March 23, 2009, 11:51:55 PM »
First of all the Bomber is on his own side.Bomb-omb and The Hammer Brothers are on their own team.Bomber works alone and Hammer Bros work with each other.
If the Bomber exploded with everyone voting for him/her than I believe the bomber would win. Yes you can vote for a Mafia member to avoid suspicion.Keep in mind that a hammer brother is a mafia member so it might be beneficial to vote for their own.

Is voting anonymous via PMs or do we just post the answers for all to see then you declare the final totals?
My Game Collection

Offline NWR_DrewMG

• NWR Staff Pro
  • Score: 19
    • View Profile
« Reply #115 on: March 24, 2009, 12:02:19 AM »
Voting is public in the daily thread.  The final totals can be altered by the Wario role, but more than likely we'll know the result by 11 PM.

By the way, signups are officially closed.  We have a 22 player game.  Massively Multiplayer, indeed.
Your conversational partner has disconnected.

Offline Stratos

• Stale lazy meme pirate
    • View Profile
« Reply #116 on: March 24, 2009, 12:17:48 AM »
We have a 22 player game.  Massively Multiplayer, indeed.

Massively Multiplayer Online Forum Based Mafia Game!

My Game Collection

Offline blackfootsteps

• Recovering GoldenPhoenix fan.
  • Score: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #117 on: March 24, 2009, 02:44:11 AM »
I know you say that sign ups are officially closed but in case that was a mafia related piece of trickery then I will announce that I'm throwing my head into the ring. If they have actually closed then I will slink into the corner shamefully.
“I waited all day. you waited all day.. but you left before sunset.. and I just wanted to tell you the moment was beautiful. Just wanted to dance to bad music drive bad cars.. watch bad TV.. should have stayed for the sunset...if not for me.â€

Offline BeautifulShy

• View Profile
    • My streaming page.
« Reply #118 on: March 24, 2009, 02:54:00 AM »
Let BFS Play!!!
Alexis, she/her/Miss

Offline GoldenPhoenix

• Now it's a party!
  • Score: 42
    • View Profile
« Reply #119 on: March 24, 2009, 02:55:36 AM »
Let BFS Play!!!

Recovering ME fans aren't allowed to play.
Switch Friend Code: SW-4185-3173-1144

Offline BeautifulShy

• View Profile
    • My streaming page.
« Reply #120 on: March 24, 2009, 03:02:30 AM »
Let BFS Play!!!

Recovering ME fans aren't allowed to play.
Aw come on GP.Let him play.
Alexis, she/her/Miss

Offline Stratos

• Stale lazy meme pirate
    • View Profile
« Reply #121 on: March 24, 2009, 04:42:31 AM »
Your now a recovering GP fan? Did she physically abuse you or something to cause you to be 'recovering' from something?

I'm fine with you joining if it goes to a group vote, though that might cause me to be 'recovering' from GP as well. We may need to start a support group for people recovering from GP  ;)
My Game Collection

Offline GoldenPhoenix

• Now it's a party!
    • View Profile
« Reply #122 on: March 24, 2009, 04:48:05 AM »
Your now a recovering GP fan? Did she physically abuse you or something to cause you to be 'recovering' from something?

I'm fine with you joining if it goes to a group vote, though that might cause me to be 'recovering' from GP as well. We may need to start a support group for people recovering from GP  ;)

Talk to my agent, Decoyman, my NUMBER ONE fan. I don't scuffle with the little peoples.

P.S. I have to say that blackfootstep's avatar is adorable though so I may get softer on my stance!

Offline Stratos

• Stale lazy meme pirate
    • View Profile
« Reply #123 on: March 24, 2009, 04:59:42 AM »

Talk to my agent, Decoyman, my NUMBER ONE fan. I don't scuffle with the little peoples.

P.S. I have to say that blackfootstep's avatar is adorable though so I may get softer on my stance!

So then if I picked out really cute avatars I could possibly convince you to not vote to kill me in mafia? I already know you don't like my regular one because he looks guilty of a crime  :P
My Game Collection

Offline GoldenPhoenix

• Now it's a party!
    • View Profile
« Reply #124 on: March 24, 2009, 05:02:16 AM »

So then if I picked out really cute avatars I could possibly convince you to not vote to kill me in mafia? I already know you don't like my regular one because he looks guilty of a crime  :P

Maybe then again you stole Greg's favorite character and Greg is the best, so I may hold a grudge.