Sportsball is an inviting local multiplayer game that entertains an entire room of friends. Up to four players take the reins of exotic birds where they will flap, tackle and dunk balls into the fieldnet for points and glory, leaving their opponents in a feather tarred ball of shame.
- 1 to 4 squawk jockeys compete in over 7 game modes!
- As fun to watch as it is to play! Even if you're not in the hotseat, you'll be yelling and cheering for your team's victory!
- Devote your career to 1 of 4 inspiring teams!
- Each team flies 4 unique birds (each with its own playstyle) allowing for 16 distinct avian masteries to achieve!
- Flap within 10 stadiums in 3 environments across the world!
- Train for mastery! Learn advanced techniques in order to carry, dunk, pivot and shoot balls into the field-net!
- Record your greatest moments and gloat about your victories over and over again in the replay mode!
- Practice your ball control in the time based survival mode, Rallyball!
- Lose the balls and tackle for points in the fierce Sportsbrawl mode!
- Duke it out mano a mano in the intense Duel mode!
- Bring your skills to local tournaments by training in Sportsball Pro mode!
- A fresh nostalgia, Sportsball is inspired by a fusion of modern design and well aged mechanics not reived in over 30 years!
- Use the WiiU Gamepad as a 5th player for announcer mode! Give a play by play into the microphone to hear your voice over the match's loudspeakers!
by Neal Ronaghan - February 2, 2015
|Players||1 - 5|
|Release||Nov 06, 2014|