Author Topic: Resident Evil 4 Discussion  (Read 182030 times)

Offline Myxtika1 Azn

• The Master of the Fists
  • Score: 2
    • View Profile
RE: Resident Evil 4 Discussion
« Reply #275 on: February 20, 2004, 04:42:48 PM »
What cow?
500 years ago, I shook the Pillars of Heaven.  Why should I fear a runt like you?

Offline Bill Aurion

• NWR Forum Loli
  • Score: 34
    • View Profile
« Reply #276 on: February 20, 2004, 04:47:34 PM »
There's a cow in one of the pics in GI...
~Former Resident Zelda Aficionado and Nintendo Fan~

Offline Zero_Plague

• Only Linkin Park understands
  • Score: 0
    • View Profile
RE:Resident Evil 4 Discussion
« Reply #277 on: February 20, 2004, 07:07:32 PM »
Even Game Informer stated that they threw a grenade in the barn, only to watch the cow blow up into pieces.

When there are heaps of villagers, farm animals and civilians... it means only one thing... Massacre!

Offline NinGurl69 *huggles

• HI I'M CRAZY
  • Score: 28
    • View Profile
    • Six Sided Video
« Reply #278 on: February 20, 2004, 07:30:24 PM »
What a waste of hamburgers.  Shame on you, Leon!

This is why we need Barry.  He'd rip the cow apart with his bare hands and eat it raw.  He'll rip the villagers apart with his bare hands and eat them raw too.  Then the other villager will run away, and the game's objective will become Barry's "manhunt" cuz he's hungry and mean.
:: Six Sided Video .com ~ Pietriots.com ::
PRO IS SERIOUS. GET SERIOUS.

Offline CaseyRyback

• View Profile
« Reply #279 on: February 20, 2004, 08:06:59 PM »

Originally posted by: Professional 666

This is why we need Barry.  He'd rip the cow apart with his bare hands and eat it raw.  He'll rip the villagers apart with his bare hands and eat them raw too.  Then the other villager will run away, and the game's objective will become Barry's "manhunt" cuz he's hungry and mean.

he could rip the cow apart and sleep in it for warmth, then come out to hunt!

Offline akdaman1

• the forum idiot
    • View Profile
« Reply #280 on: February 21, 2004, 09:17:37 AM »

( Professional 666 is now head of Rockstar )
"We ride together, We die together, Bad boys 4 life....

NOW CAN YOU DIG DAT SUCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKAAAA

Offline akdaman1

• the forum idiot
    • View Profile
« Reply #281 on: February 21, 2004, 09:18:50 AM »

( Professional 666 is now head of Rockstar - They are now in devolpment of Manhunt 2 , where the objective is to see who is the fastest to rip a cow apart with there bear hands. There is plenty of blood. )

Offline NinGurl69 *huggles

• HI I'M CRAZY
  • Score: 28
    • View Profile
    • Six Sided Video
« Reply #282 on: February 21, 2004, 09:53:31 AM »
DUDE, if I was head of Rockstar, Manhunt 2 would be on Nintendo!
:: Six Sided Video .com ~ Pietriots.com ::
PRO IS SERIOUS. GET SERIOUS.

Offline Myxtika1 Azn

• The Master of the Fists
  • Score: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #283 on: February 21, 2004, 02:31:00 PM »
Actually, wouldn't you be getting sued or something?
500 years ago, I shook the Pillars of Heaven.  Why should I fear a runt like you?

Offline MysticGohan24

• OUTSTANDING!
    • View Profile
« Reply #284 on: February 21, 2004, 05:55:44 PM »

Originally posted by: CaseyRyback

he could rip the cow apart and sleep in it for warmth, then come out to hunt!

Heh, sound's like an episode of Family Guy, Where Stewie and Brian where out in the dessert and their
camel dies, and it was going to get dark and cold, so they where gonna cut it open and sleep in it for
warmth.

Heh that was funny.

Leon didn't waste hamburgers, he wanted it to go

What happens, happens ~Spike Cowboy bebop

Hey Shippo your village called, they're missing their idiot. ~Inuyasha

Offline vudu

• You'd probably all be better off if I really were dead.
  • NWR Junior Ranger
  • Score: -19
    • View Profile
« Reply #285 on: February 22, 2004, 07:38:46 AM »
acutally, sounds like the beginning of the empire strikes back.  i certainly hope you were kidding, mystic.
Why must all things be so bright? Why can things not appear only in hues of brown! I am so serious about this! Dull colors are the future! The next generation! I will never accept a world with such bright colors! It is far too childish! I will rage against your cheery palette with my last breath!

Offline akdaman1

• the forum idiot
    • View Profile
« Reply #286 on: February 22, 2004, 08:45:47 AM »
Just to let ya all know , so far in REmake , the scariest part has been Lisa Trevors hut. GOD I pooped my pants.

P.S - Although I really want to get into the RE series , I dont have the money to buy RE 2 , 3 , CVX. I can borrow 0. What I am trying to say is that when I go to play RE4 then I will feel like I have missed out on plenty of plot. Anyway , would it be alright if I make a SEPERATE topic where all the Veteran RE fans explain the game to NOOBs of the series like me ?

Offline Nimbus

• View Profile
« Reply #287 on: February 22, 2004, 11:23:25 AM »
My best advice is to go to gamefaqs and read the multitude of Faqs written on teh subject.  Or go to fan site.  

Offline ib2kool4u912

• Prez Sez, SCHOOL IS FOR LOSERS
    • View Profile
« Reply #288 on: February 22, 2004, 02:18:16 PM »
No Kingvudu, he's not. That episode was the first thing that popped into my head when i read that. I think its called road to Europe and its in season 3. Not that im obsessed or anything

Originally posted by: Ian Sane
"But if that extra slot under the gamecube isn't for a hard drive then what the hell is it for?"

The Gamecube waffle iron.

"I have made this thread. It is mine. I call it. But I will share it with you."-KnowsNothing

Offline akdaman1

• the forum idiot
    • View Profile
« Reply #289 on: February 22, 2004, 07:54:58 PM »

Originally posted by: Nimbus
My best advice is to go to gamefaqs and read the multitude of Faqs written on teh subject.  Or go to fan site.

I have read as much as I can but it doesnt feel the same. I have started to go to a site called rehorror.com to learn about the game ...but I am having trouble acessing the forums. ( The site is working fine for Every1 else )

Offline Zero_Plague

• Only Linkin Park understands
    • View Profile
« Reply #290 on: February 22, 2004, 09:35:53 PM »
Within two weeks akdaman1, I can have Chris's account recorded onto tape as well as all the vital diaries and cut-scenes from RE2/RE3 and RE:CV:X.
You said that you were going to go through Resident Evil Zero with me, so I'll either talk you through that or just also record it for you.

I'll have all the tapes within two weeks with most of the storyline on them.
I'll hand them over to you at school.

Offline vudu

• NWR Junior Ranger
    • View Profile
« Reply #291 on: February 23, 2004, 09:24:32 AM »

Originally posted by: ib2kool4u912
No Kingvudu, he's not. That episode was the first thing that popped into my head when i read that. I think its called road to Europe and its in season 3. Not that im obsessed or anything
i'm fully aware of the episode.  but considering it was a take-off on empire strikes back, i think any and all future parodies would still be take-offs of empire.  
Why must all things be so bright? Why can things not appear only in hues of brown! I am so serious about this! Dull colors are the future! The next generation! I will never accept a world with such bright colors! It is far too childish! I will rage against your cheery palette with my last breath!

Offline ShutEye

• View Profile
« Reply #292 on: February 23, 2004, 10:27:32 AM »
There is a faq/plot synopsis by CVXFreak at gamefaqs that should help anyone confused with the plot, or wanting to know more.

Try renting the games too. all 3 titles you mentioned can be completed in a weekend or two by average RE players.

Offline akdaman1

• the forum idiot
    • View Profile
« Reply #293 on: February 23, 2004, 11:10:54 AM »

Originally posted by: ShutEye
There is a faq/plot synopsis by CVXFreak at gamefaqs that should help anyone confused with the plot, or wanting to know more.

Try renting the games too. all 3 titles you mentioned can be completed in a weekend or two by average RE players.

Nah I tryed finding RE 2 , 3 and CX but my store doesnt have it. The only person I know with the games are my cousins but I am on bad terms with them now.

P.S- Dont worry Ben bout recording everything...I will find a way to play em all.

Offline vudu

• NWR Junior Ranger
    • View Profile
« Reply #294 on: February 23, 2004, 11:27:28 AM »
akdaman1 - i actually had the exact same problem you had.  i simply don't have time to go back and play re2, re3, re:cv and re0.

i highly recommend the plot analysis faq on gamefaqs.com that is written by twilde and president evil.  a link to the main re faq page is here.  scroll down to "plot analysis" in the in-depth faqs section.  it's long (the text document is almost half a meg), but i found it extremely useful.

Offline MysticGohan24

• OUTSTANDING!
    • View Profile
« Reply #295 on: February 23, 2004, 11:38:52 AM »
Actually we can't really say that, as there's no way to say that it's paroding off Empire strikes back movie, as I don't remember Luke cutting a camel open to keep warm at night.

( it's been yrs since I've seen it )

Family Guy rules!!!

Can't wait for RE4, I wonder what new creatures there will be.

Maybe we'll see Wesker.

But will Leon still be infected by a virus?

Offline vudu

• NWR Junior Ranger
    • View Profile
« Reply #296 on: February 23, 2004, 11:46:53 AM »
luke cut open the belly of a dying tauntaun and crawled inside to stay warm.  sounds pretty similar, eh?

Offline MysticGohan24

• OUTSTANDING!
    • View Profile
« Reply #297 on: February 23, 2004, 11:51:14 AM »
Yes, but it can be coincidence. As there's no way of pointing out that's where they got it from. Many people in the dessert could of done this, way before Luke was a thought

So Luke might be ripping of people living in dead animals

Offline Bill Aurion

• NWR Forum Loli
  • Score: 34
    • View Profile
« Reply #298 on: February 23, 2004, 11:56:34 AM »
Star Wars took place in the past, so he most likely did it before people on Earth did it...
~Former Resident Zelda Aficionado and Nintendo Fan~

Offline CaseyRyback

• View Profile
« Reply #299 on: February 23, 2004, 01:31:17 PM »
Family Guy takes things from everywhere and makes fun of them