Author Topic: Baten Kaitos Remasters Aiming For Mid-September Release  (Read 708 times)

Offline Shaymin

• Not my circus, not my monkeys
  • NWR Staff
  • Score: 71
    • View Profile
    • You're on it
Baten Kaitos Remasters Aiming For Mid-September Release
« on: June 19, 2023, 05:21:10 PM »

The Southeast Asian trailer has outlined features that should shave 10% off the 100 hour monsters.

http://www.nintendoworldreport.com/news/64016/baten-kaitos-remasters-aiming-for-mid-september-release

Bandai Namco has given the first release date worldwide for a pair of classic JRPGs announced in February.

A trailer from the Southeast Asian regional Bandai Namco Youtube channel (below) has given a release date of 14 September 2023 for the remakes of Baten Kaitos I & II announced in February's Direct. As this is a Thursday, that would mean a release on or around the 15th of September for Western regions.

The trailer also revealed some new features for the remakes, including an auto-win option, a random encounter switch, and the ability to speed up battles by up to 3 times.

Donald Theriault - News Editor, Nintendo World Report / 2016 Nintendo World Champion
Tutorial box out.

Offline riskman64

• Score: 6
    • View Profile
Re: Baten Kaitos Remasters Aiming For Mid-September Release
« Reply #1 on: June 19, 2023, 10:31:10 PM »
Those added features are music to my ears. Might actually finish one or both of these games now.