Author Topic: Free Game-Pro Magazine Subscription  (Read 9354 times)

Offline Ian Sane

• Champion for Urban Champion
  • Score: 1
    • View Profile
RE: Free Game-Pro Magazine Subscription
« Reply #25 on: October 09, 2003, 02:18:35 PM »
Even though the free magazines took forever to arrive and the news and reviews are all grossly outdated I'm still PISSED off that I couldn't get in on this because I'm Canadian.

Lousy racist Gamepro jerks.  They may say it's because of international shipping costs but both you and I know they're all just a bunch of anti-Canadites.  It's because of people like Gamepro that I can't eat at Jack and the Box and WWE dvds aren't available at my local stores until two months later.  It's because of Gamepro that Winnipeg no longer has a hockey team.  And I'm pretty sure it's Gamepro's fault that we get lots of snow and all our cereal boxes have French on them and the Toronto International Airport sucks.

This could just be a bunch of inane babble that doesn't really make much sense and has obviously no researched facts whatsoever OR...

that could just be what Gamepro wants you to think.

Offline Berny

• Seriously.
  • Score: 0
    • View Profile
RE:Free Game-Pro Magazine Subscription
« Reply #26 on: October 12, 2003, 06:05:33 AM »

Originally posted by: Ian Sane

Lousy racist Gamepro jerks.  They may say it's because of international shipping costs but both you and I know they're all just a bunch of anti-Canadites.  It's because of people like Gamepro that I can't eat at Jack and the Box and WWE dvds aren't available at my local stores until two months later.  It's because of Gamepro that Winnipeg no longer has a hockey team.  And I'm pretty sure it's Gamepro's fault that we get lots of snow and all our cereal boxes have French on them and the Toronto International Airport sucks.

The best way to solve your problem: have a revolution. Arm all the citizens of Canada, send them down to GamePro HQ and overthrow the tyrants! Then you can have airports that only suck as bad as American airports.
Anyways, even if the mag is really just readable Charmin, I'm happy cause now I have a year's worth of potty time at no cost to me! And I get a good laugh in too! Hurrah!

has 6 gmail invites. wants to rid himself of them. email for gmail.

Offline vudu

• You'd probably all be better off if I really were dead.
  • NWR Junior Ranger
  • Score: -19
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: October 27, 2004, 02:48:50 PM »
Wow.  Here's a blast from the past.  Sorry to dredge up an old topic.

My free Game Pro subscription ended 2 months ago.  Funny thing is, they keep sending me issues.  I can get rid of this stupid thing.  They wanted me to pay to continue my subscription; I refused and they decided to keep sending me issue regardless.  Is this happening to anyone else?
Why must all things be so bright? Why can things not appear only in hues of brown! I am so serious about this! Dull colors are the future! The next generation! I will never accept a world with such bright colors! It is far too childish! I will rage against your cheery palette with my last breath!

Offline Ian Sane

• Champion for Urban Champion
  • Score: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: October 27, 2004, 02:59:04 PM »
Do you know what's really funny?  Despite my rant about Gamepro being anti-Canadites they have since sent me a free subscription.  HA!  I didn't even sign up for one it just started showing up one day.  It's a pretty lame magazine but it's free so what do I care.

Offline KnowsNothing

• Babycakes
  • Score: 11
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: October 27, 2004, 04:29:23 PM »
I got a gamepro today, and looking at the date of my last post, this should be my last.  Let's see what happens! =o  I never got my free EGM subscription though, nor did my friend whom I also signed up for.  Stupid jerks D=
kka wakka wakka wakka wakka wakka wakka wa

Offline Hostile Creation

• Hydra-Wata
  • Score: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #30 on: October 27, 2004, 06:52:56 PM »
I got EGM for a while, for the Hsu and Chan comics.  Now I just get the longer ones online and hope he'll release a one page comic compilation sometime.

The internet is better for Nintendo info.
HC: Honourary Aussie<BR>Originally posted by: ThePerm<BR>
YOUR IWATA AVATAR LOOKS LIKE A REAL HOSTILE CREATION!!!!!<BR><BR>only someone with leoperd print sheets could produce such an image!!!<BR>

Offline Molobert

• topo de oro
  • Score: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: October 27, 2004, 07:32:14 PM »
It's me from a year ago!