Author Topic: Mafia XL: WWII. 1941.  (Read 15359 times)

Offline vudu

• You'd probably all be better off if I really were dead.
  • NWR Junior Ranger
  • Score: -19
    • View Profile
Re: Mafia XL: WWII. 1941.
« Reply #25 on: December 08, 2009, 11:20:54 AM »
It's a bird!
Why must all things be so bright? Why can things not appear only in hues of brown! I am so serious about this! Dull colors are the future! The next generation! I will never accept a world with such bright colors! It is far too childish! I will rage against your cheery palette with my last breath!

Offline BeautifulShy

• Shifting my body across the galaxy
  • Score: 79
    • View Profile
    • My streaming page.
« Reply #26 on: December 08, 2009, 11:23:39 AM »
It's a plane!
Maxi is dead. I killed him and took his posts and changed genders.
Alexis, she/her/Miss

Quote by Khushrenada in Safe Words 15.
I'm happy with thinking pokepal148 is just eating a stick of butter. It seems about right for him. I don't need no stinking facts.

Offline that Baby guy

• He's a real Ei-Ei-Poo!
  • Score: 379
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: December 08, 2009, 11:25:43 AM »
No, it's Superman!

And he took advantage of the extra cash from the Pale vote to kill another mafia member.  Story by Clark Kent.

Also I hope Great Britain didn't spend their time investigating Stogi yesterday...  Someone else, instead, maybe?

Edit:  Taking a gamble, killing Kraken, too.

2x Edit:  Vudu's not the War Profitier, I checked.

Offline BeautifulShy

• View Profile
    • My streaming page.
« Reply #28 on: December 08, 2009, 11:50:56 AM »
Hmm there is 2 blocks left.2 steal atomic investigations.Both bunkers are avalable. 1 Military strike left.
Alexis, she/her/Miss

I'm happy with thinking pokepal148 is just eating a stick of butter. It seems about right for him. I don't need no stinking facts.

Offline that Baby guy

• He's a real Ei-Ei-Poo!
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: December 08, 2009, 12:07:57 PM »
It should be noted that I bought one investigation, but not both.  Send whatever atomic secrets you get to vudu.  I used my authentic X-Ray vision to check him out, and he wasn't the war profitier.  Given yesterday's circumstances, it's safe to say vudu isn't leading Germany.

Given the Stogi and stevey secrets are out, there isn't much more before we find them all, most likely.

Edit:  I bought the normal investigation, not the bomb investigations.  Don't be confused!

Offline Mop it up

• And I've gotta say...
  • Score: 125
    • View Profile
« Reply #30 on: December 08, 2009, 01:46:06 PM »
What a crazy day this has been. It wasn't looking good there after reading the opening post, but it would seem things are looking up. Though oddly, everybody has yet to cast a vote. That doesn't sit right with me, but I don't want to be the first one to sling the mud.

Vote Stratos

Oops.
« Last Edit: December 08, 2009, 10:47:58 PM by Mop_it_up »

Offline that Baby guy

• He's a real Ei-Ei-Poo!
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: December 08, 2009, 01:55:24 PM »
I'm waiting on my military strike to hit, first, Mop_it_up, then waiting to see if I hear from Great Britain about investigations.  After that, I might aim my three votes somewhere.

Offline ShyGuy

• Fight Me!
  • Score: -9660
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: December 08, 2009, 01:56:34 PM »
Placeholder Vote Stratos

Offline Khushrenada

• is an Untrustworthy Liar
  • NWR Junior Ranger
  • Score: 38
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: December 08, 2009, 02:09:49 PM »
Another development in the war. The country of Kraken613 has just been defeated by a precision military strike. He was one of the Allies in the fight for justice.

More developments as they come in.
Whoever said, "Cheaters never win" must've never met Khushrenada.

Offline that Baby guy

• He's a real Ei-Ei-Poo!
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: December 08, 2009, 02:11:41 PM »
Let me set the record straight, in case someone's heard otherwise.  There's one player I actually suspected of being the War Profiteer.  That was vudu.  I bought an investigation, one for character, not for a-bomb secrets, in order to investigate vudu, because of my suspicions.  The investigation came back saying vudu was a normal townie/nation.

From that point, I decided I'd go ahead and buy a military strike to use on Kraken.  I sent that in, and we haven't heard back yet.  Someone may have bought it before me, or Khush might still be making the post, or something like that.  I suspect Kraken solely on his one-post vote against vudu, and only that.  Because of these actions, I compiled a list, a list of people I am nearly certain could have the stated roles based on their actions which lead to the death of a mafia member.

These are the people who could be Germany or the War Profiteer, by virtue of chance:
Dasmos
Mop_it_up
Shyguy
Stratos

These are the people who could be the War Profiteer, but not Germany, by their decision not to save Pale yesterday:
Stevey
Maxi
RABicle

I kept my name off the list because it's my list, and I know I'm not the War Profiteer.  If I missed someone left in the game aside from Kraken or vudu, then I've made an accident, and said person should be on the list.

Edit:  And Khush makes it clear that I've made a mistake with Kraken.  Still, he's now officially out of the game.

2x Edit:  Let it also be said that I'm not particularly interested in killing the War Profiteer, since he doesn't exactly have to die for me to win.  In fact, I'd rather know who he is so we don't kill him, but also don't let him get the atomic bomb.  If you don't come forward, you run the risk of us actually killing you by the vote.

Offline Mop it up

• And I've gotta say...
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: December 08, 2009, 02:15:10 PM »
I'd like to know where you got all of this money from Thatguy. You seem to have a lot and it doesn't add up.

Vote ShyGuy
« Last Edit: December 08, 2009, 11:29:40 PM by Mop_it_up »

Offline ShyGuy

• Fight Me!
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: December 08, 2009, 02:16:20 PM »
Nice going Superman

Offline ShyGuy

• Fight Me!
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: December 08, 2009, 02:17:04 PM »
I think thatguy is the profiteer.

Offline that Baby guy

• He's a real Ei-Ei-Poo!
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: December 08, 2009, 02:25:19 PM »
I'd like to know where you got all of this money from Thatguy. You seem to have a lot and it doesn't add up.

Two pale votes netted me 2/5's of the cash Pale was worth after the $100 the profiteer takes out.  While I spent $100 on a vote yesterday, I woke up today with $552.  $452 from Pale, and $100 for the day.  With the $553, I bought a military strike, and took out Stogi.  The military strike left me with $53, but the hit on Stogi gave me $800 after the profiteer's cut, plus what he had in the bank, $583.

That brought my total cash to $1435.  From there, I bought two votes, making it $1235, and from there, a player investigation for vudu, which made it $835.  I bought a military strike for Kraken, the second, bringing it down to $335, and now Kraken is worth $500, counting the profiteer's cut, plus whatever money he had in the bank, which I'm assuming is $700.

That leaves me with $1035, I believe, and fully explains how I had the cash I do now, and also explains my current plan is to buy the military strikes for tomorrow, too.

Edit:  I'm completely unaware of whomever bought the second investigation, but regardless, two more will be available tomorrow.  You can buy them up and see for yourself I'm not the profiteer, because I've got absolutely no interest in them at this point.  Investigations will not point out who Germany is, so I'm not going to try to take any more of them.

Offline Mop it up

• And I've gotta say...
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: December 08, 2009, 02:50:12 PM »
Ah I see, I wasn't really sure how this money stuff works.
Be careful with those military strikes as I've a bad feeling that you're going to take out more innocents.

Offline Khushrenada

• NWR Junior Ranger
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: December 08, 2009, 02:53:50 PM »
Since I wasn't quite specific enough, I just added a post to the rule section explaining how fast one must act if they discover the bomb. Check it out.

Offline that Baby guy

• He's a real Ei-Ei-Poo!
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: December 08, 2009, 03:04:40 PM »
So, uhhh... Does the person who bought the other investigation want to step forward and say what happened with it?  Maybe PM me?  How about Great Britain?

Edit:  The person who bought it investigated me, and surprise surprise, I'm just a townie.

Now then, does a certain "Great" country want to contact me, so we can get some extra info before votes start to pour in?

Offline BeautifulShy

• View Profile
    • My streaming page.
« Reply #42 on: December 08, 2009, 03:48:18 PM »
Ok I am going out for a bit. Be back in a little while.
Alexis, she/her/Miss

Offline Khushrenada

• NWR Junior Ranger
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: December 08, 2009, 04:09:24 PM »
Tried to post this math earlier and my dang phone lost the server. Quick explaination of Warbuck division. In the matter of Pale, he is worth 800 after the WP's cut. He also had 333 saved up before his death. With 5 votes against him, that total amount was divided by 5 and the owner of each vote received 1/5 of Pale's total. Hopefully, that answers that. Yes, there were 3 Warbucks left over. They have been lost to the wind. I'm not dividing down to cents.

Offline vudu

• NWR Junior Ranger
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: December 08, 2009, 04:21:08 PM »
Would the investigator like to contact me sometime in the near future?  Our alliance has already investigated several people and it would be nice if we could coordinate so we're not all checking out the same people.

kthxbye
Why must all things be so bright? Why can things not appear only in hues of brown! I am so serious about this! Dull colors are the future! The next generation! I will never accept a world with such bright colors! It is far too childish! I will rage against your cheery palette with my last breath!

Offline kraken613

• tinyurl.com/2lrx46
  • Score: 5
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: December 08, 2009, 04:32:28 PM »
Another development in the war. The country of Kraken613 has just been defeated by a precision military strike. He was one of the Allies in the fight for justice.

More developments as they come in.

So I'm dead I guess....
~David~
3DS: 5214-9250-6646 - David
Playing Now: Animal Crossing: New Leaf

Offline that Baby guy

• He's a real Ei-Ei-Poo!
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: December 08, 2009, 04:35:58 PM »
Indeed, some nutjob with a power complex killed you because you voted the wrong way yesterday.  Sorry.

Offline kraken613

• tinyurl.com/2lrx46
  • Score: 5
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: December 08, 2009, 04:38:24 PM »
Damn you COMMUNIST!
~David~
3DS: 5214-9250-6646 - David
Playing Now: Animal Crossing: New Leaf

Offline Khushrenada

• NWR Junior Ranger
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: December 08, 2009, 04:53:12 PM »
On a side note, The Atom Bomb has been discovered but it is considered too terrible a weapon to use and is therefore being withheld by a powerful nation. The Atom Bomb will therefore not come into play. Adjust your strategy accordingly.

Offline vudu

• NWR Junior Ranger
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: December 08, 2009, 05:08:05 PM »
SOMEONE SET US UP THE BOMB