Author Topic: The Forums Stats Thread that Mop it up and Stratos Abandoned  (Read 190177 times)

Offline NWR_insanolord

• Rocket Fuel Malt Liquor....DAMN!
  • NWR Staff Pro
  • Score: -18986
    • View Profile
That seems kind of expensive.
Insanolord is a terrible moderator.

J.P. Corbran
NWR Community Manager and Soccer Correspondent

Offline EasyCure

• wiggle wiggle wiggle wiggle wiggle, yeah!
  • Score: 75
    • View Profile
Ok...

Step 1: Steal booze
Step 2: ???
Step 3: Profit Wake up hungover in another town
« Last Edit: July 24, 2009, 02:27:02 PM by EasyCure »
February 07, 2003, 02:35:52 PM
EASYCURE: I remember thinking(don't ask me why) this was a blond haired, blue eyed, chiseled athlete. Like he looked like Seigfried before he became Nightmare.

Offline vudu

• You'd probably all be better off if I really were dead.
  • NWR Junior Ranger
  • Score: -19
    • View Profile
You're 21 and just now starting college?
Why must all things be so bright? Why can things not appear only in hues of brown! I am so serious about this! Dull colors are the future! The next generation! I will never accept a world with such bright colors! It is far too childish! I will rage against your cheery palette with my last breath!

Offline Stogi

• The Stratos You Should All Try To Be Like
  • Score: 18
    • View Profile
Ok...

Step 3: ProfitWake up hungover in another town

Something tells me you've done that before....
black fairy tales are better at sports

Offline NWR_insanolord

• NWR Staff Pro
    • View Profile

Yeah I took kind of a roundabout way. The moral of the story is do not under any circumstances attempt to take classes online. That delayed my high school graduation by a couple years.

J.P. Corbran

Offline BlackNMild2k1

• Animal Crossing Hustler
  • Score: 410
    • View Profile
It's never too late to graduate..... highschool?

Offline EasyCure

• View Profile
Ok...

Step 3: ProfitWake up hungover in another town

Something tells me you've done that before....

Sorry to dissapoint!

You got a problem with that? He coulda been one of them "bad kids" in high schol who realized he needed to get his act together and finished late, but at least finished. Or he coulda taken a break from education right after high school in order to experience "the real world" (not the tv show) and decided now is the time!

or..

Yeah I took kind of a roundabout way. The moral of the story is do not under any circumstances attempt to take classes online. That delayed my high school graduation by a couple years.

This. No need to be a dick ALL the time vudu :P
EASYCURE: I remember thinking(don't ask me why) this was a blond haired, blue eyed, chiseled athlete. Like he looked like Seigfried before he became Nightmare.

Offline vudu

• NWR Junior Ranger
    • View Profile
I just asked a simple question.  You're the one creating scenarios in your head.
Why must all things be so bright? Why can things not appear only in hues of brown! I am so serious about this! Dull colors are the future! The next generation! I will never accept a world with such bright colors! It is far too childish! I will rage against your cheery palette with my last breath!

Offline Stogi

• View Profile
Your connotation was negative.

Offline EasyCure

• View Profile
Glad I wasn't the only one who felt that way.

Offline vudu

• NWR Junior Ranger
    • View Profile
Well, that's just like ... your opinion, man!

I didn't mean it negatively.  I just wanted to make sure I didn't misunderstand what he was saying--maybe he meant he returns to college in 2 weeks.  Fact is, the average age to graduate high school is 18.  And the vast majority of people who attend college do so the year after graduating, unless they enter the armed forces.

Offline Stratos

• Stale lazy meme pirate
  • Score: 70
    • View Profile
Since I don't like to start threads and I've already started one this week, and since this doesn't really deserve its own thread I'm commandeering this one.

I have two weeks before I start college, and as much as I'd love to continue sitting around doing nothing like I currently am I want to accomplish something in that time. It doesn't have to be anything noble or important but I want to get something done before I go. Any ideas?

Get so shitfaced you wake up in another Animal Crossing town.
^^
This could be interesting. :)

Or go on a road trip to a place you always thought would be fun to go to. California, Canada, Mt Rushmore, New York. All sorts of fun places to visit.

I graduated at 19 and took two years off of school before going off to college. Thanks to that, I had a nice, solid and reliable car paid off instead of the stereotypical college student clunker.
My Game Collection
NNID: Chronocast
Switch: SW-6786-5514-9978
3DS Friend Code: 0447-5723-6467
XBL Gamertag: Chronocast

Offline Mop it up

• And I've gotta say...
  • Score: 125
    • View Profile
I have two weeks before I start college, and as much as I'd love to continue sitting around doing nothing like I currently am I want to accomplish something in that time. It doesn't have to be anything noble or important but I want to get something done before I go. Any ideas?
How about one of these?

-Make yourself a masterpiece of a sandwich.
-Petition for the release of a new Pilotwings game.
-Feel ashamed that you don't hold the Nintendo 64 in the absolute highest regard.
-Mop the floor.
-Find out the meaning of life.
-Download apps for your BlackBerry
-Conquer the galaxy... and beyond.

Offline NWR_insanolord

• NWR Staff Pro
    • View Profile
How about one of these?

-Make yourself a masterpiece of a sandwich.
I'm not much of a sandwich guy, and I'd like to avoid gaining back too much of the weight I've lost.

-Petition for the release of a new Pilotwings game.
Never been much of a Pilotwings fan

-Feel ashamed that you don't hold the Nintendo 64 in the absolute highest regard.
The N64 is my all-time favorite console and 3 of my top 5 games are N64 games so I think I hold it plenty high enough.

-Mop the floor.
Doesn't need it

This one's a possibility, it's the only Monty Python movie I haven't seen despite owning it on DVD for several years.

-Download apps for your BlackBerry
I don't have a Blackberry, I have an iPhone, and I shouldn't download any apps for it right now, I've downloaded way too many of them lately.

I haven't played Master of Orion II recently, that does sound like fun.

I'd aim for playing through my gaming backlog but even if I limited myself to just Wii games and played 12 hours a day until I leave I don't think I'd even get halfway through it, even not counting Rune Factory. Maybe I should just try to play all the games I own and haven't played at least once.

J.P. Corbran

Offline BlackNMild2k1

• Animal Crossing Hustler
  • Score: 410
    • View Profile
You should take a few shots of liquid courage, then go down to the local bar. Locate the most attractive & least attractive girls in the bar, then go hit on the girl closest to center of the two. Hook up with this average girl that night and make a "GF" out of her for your remaining time left before leaving.

Offline Stogi

• View Profile
Drink mushroom tea with friends during the next big thunderstorm while listening to a mutual favorite album.....
« Last Edit: July 25, 2009, 03:06:47 PM by Kashogi Y. Stogi »

Offline Mop it up

• And I've gotta say...
    • View Profile
The N64 is my all-time favorite console and 3 of my top 5 games are N64 games so I think I hold it plenty high enough.
That doesn't sound like you hold it high enough, otherwise 5 of your top 5 games would be on the Nintendo 64.

-Mop the floor.
Doesn't need it.
It can't be too clean.

This one's a possibility, it's the only Monty Python movie I haven't seen despite owning it on DVD for several years.
I haven't played Master of Orion II recently, that does sound like fun.
If you saw those as a reference to something then that's just a coincidence.

Offline NWR_insanolord

• NWR Staff Pro
    • View Profile
I don't believe in coincidences, especially not that one.

J.P. Corbran

Offline Mop it up

• And I've gotta say...
    • View Profile
Which one? One is a movie I haven't seen and the other is a game I've never even heard of. How could I reference them?

Offline Stratos

• Stale lazy meme pirate
    • View Profile
Forget Master of Orion, play Sins of a Solar Empire with me. I'm itching to play it more since I lost the game shortly after getting it back when it came out and then found it right when my laptop died. So I really want to play it some more.
My Game Collection

Offline NWR_insanolord

• NWR Staff Pro
    • View Profile
But I don't own that, and I don't have the money to buy it right now. If I were going to play something else I'd play Galactic Civilizations II or Master of Orion III, both of which I bought and then never played.

J.P. Corbran

Offline Stogi

• View Profile
You could....you know.....

frolic and play outside.

Offline that Baby guy

• He's a real Ei-Ei-Poo!
  • Score: 379
    • View Profile
That's only if you have a pocket pikachu you still use, so you can harness each step for the pedometer, of course.  Otherwise, that'd just be crazy!

Offline Stratos

• Stale lazy meme pirate
    • View Profile
That's only if you have a pocket pikachu you still use, so you can harness each step for the pedometer, of course.  Otherwise, that'd just be crazy!

My sister had one of those when we were younger. We just took turns shaking it while watching TV.

You could....you know.....

frolic and play outside.

In my area there is a heat wave warning and people are advised to stay indoors and in cool places. I'm just glad my A/C is working again since I've been delivering pizzas non-stop.
My Game Collection

Offline Stogi

• View Profile
You could still go to the pool or lake or river.