Here's the start of our single elimination Super Smash Bros. tournament! Who will triumph?
Well, after a grueling month-long regular season, we are finally at the playoffs of our first-ever NWR Smash Bros. Tournament. Following the regular season, our teams are now seeded and ranked, ready to square off in the playoffs. In the playoffs, things will work a little differently.
- Teams play in a best-of-five series
- The higher-seeded team will have "home field" for matches 1, 3, and 5 while the lower-seeded team will have "home field" for matches 2 and 4
- Home field is a stage and item set of the team's choosing. No custom stages or rules
- Each match is three stock
- Each team has three players, and each player must play at least once during the series
In case you want to see what happened during the regular season, here's the standings from the end of the regular season:
Now, let's see how our squads fared in the first round of the playoffs...