Nine games, one week to download them, discounts after launch. UPDATE: Europe gets it as well!
Nintendo and several independent developers have teamed up to provide demos of indie games during E3.
The demos will be available to download for one week starting today (June 15) and are already on the eShop. Downloading the demos will give the same NNID 15% off the games when the final product launches.
The nine games and their developers are:
- Mutant Mudds Super Challenge (Renegade Kid)
- Extreme Exorcism (Ripstone)
- forma.8 (Mixed Bag)
- Freedom Planet (Galaxy Trail)
- Lovely Planet (tinybuild/QUICKTEQUILA)
- RIVE (Two Tribes)
- Runbow (13AM Games)
- Soul Axiom (Wales Interactive)
- Typoman (Headup Games/Brainseed Factory)
Currently, all of the games are scheduled to release before the end of December.
UPDATE: The offer is live in both North America and Europe.