Author Topic: Expanded DS Development Lineup Revealed  (Read 7524 times)

Offline Hello905920

• Score: 0
    • View Profile
RE: Expanded DS Development Lineup Revealed
« Reply #25 on: August 02, 2004, 12:38:44 PM »
I'd just like to let you guys know in case you plan on looking up any of the Konami games....they have an assload of "Main" sites, one for every freakin branch of the company to be exact. I"m still not sure which one did  VH. but i'm gonna keep looking thru them...

Offline g4ever

• View Profile
RE:Expanded DS Development Lineup Revealed
« Reply #26 on: August 02, 2004, 12:38:52 PM »
Hehehe , Castlevania and a ton of GREAT RPGS.   Harvest moon ds.... so many possibilities..
So many great games, my demand for this system grew 500% today.
This is going to be a great year for nintendo!!!.  BTW-the systems overhall is freaking awsome!!!  Let's all pray it actually comes out this year, with as many of these titles as possible!!!!  
Current game(s): Tales of Symphonia; Castlevania SOTN; Doom 3
Next buy: Pokemon Leaf Green and Fire Red
Most wanted:Castlevania DS, Harvest Moon DS,Killer 7, Paper Mario 2, Halo 2, MP2, RE4, Star Fox 2, Tales of Phantasia (GBA)

Offline WackerJr

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: August 02, 2004, 01:26:48 PM »
Survival Kids and Harvest Moon!!!!!

Survival Kids was a quality, quality GBC game! My 6th Form fell in love with it! Nice one Konami for making another one!

Offline jj984jj

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: August 02, 2004, 03:36:38 PM »
Nintendogs is something of a tomodachi that you command with voice commands from what I've heard, I've also seen some screens floating around the net and DS sites like DS-Insider. Personally, I think all these titles are great, I haven't seen some of these titles since the SNES days and I've never even seen a few of them on a Nintendo product, only on PS or PS2. This is getting very interesting, I was all for DS before instead of PSP(bc of it's uncommon format, high probability of short battery life, straying away from the gaming industry, etc.), but now Nintendo has just completely amazed me at how seriously they are taking their competition this time around unlike the 64/PS days. Quite amazing.
DS 0wnz.

Offline Syl

• O_o
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: August 02, 2004, 03:49:47 PM »
w00t, Marvelous games announcd for the DS.

but *PLEASE* bring the new river king game over this time.

Offline nickmitch

• You can edit these yourself now?!
  • Score: 82
    • View Profile
    • FACEBOOK!
« Reply #30 on: August 02, 2004, 04:28:02 PM »
Hip hop hooraaaaaaayy!!!

Wait a minute.....

HOOOOOOOOOO!!  
TVman is dead. I killed him and took his posts.

Offline g4ever

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: August 02, 2004, 09:02:01 PM »
Hmmmm, FFCC.... I want FFTDS (Final fantasy tactics DS).  This will be the ultimate machine for SRPG's!!!  Think about it!!! There so much square-enix has to work with.  Oh well, it will come along soon enough, for right now I am still EXTREMLY happy with the line up.  I'm just going to have to work on FFTA for now and finish the last 10 missions (If I can figure out how to get them unlocked, and yes I have the guide).
Current game(s): Tales of Symphonia; Castlevania SOTN; Doom 3
Next buy: Pokemon Leaf Green and Fire Red
Most wanted:Castlevania DS, Harvest Moon DS,Killer 7, Paper Mario 2, Halo 2, MP2, RE4, Star Fox 2, Tales of Phantasia (GBA)

Offline babaloulou

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: August 02, 2004, 09:34:42 PM »
 ------
« Last Edit: April 12, 2012, 12:24:34 PM by babaloulou »
I'm sorry momma/I didn't mean to make you mad/But tonight, I'm crying in the closet.

Offline TheYoungerPlumber

• Thy Rod and Staff
  • NWR Staff Pro
  • Score: 10
    • View Profile
    • Nintendo World Report
« Reply #33 on: August 03, 2004, 06:51:55 AM »
I'm curious to know how Nintendo is courting its Japanese developers.  Many of them seem like they'd be all over the PSP.  Either there are some issues with the PSP developers don't like discussing, Nintendo's royalties have gone way down, or they really, really like the touch screen.  Perhaps embracing the PSP scares them from a game budget standpoint?
::Michael "TYP" Cole
::Associate Editor
Nintendo World Report

"Only CHEATERS mess up!" -Waluigi

Offline Ian Sane

• Champion for Urban Champion
  • Score: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: August 03, 2004, 07:28:29 AM »
"I'm curious to know how Nintendo is courting its Japanese developers."

Me too.  Whatever it is they should apply it to the Revolution.

Offline nitsu niflheim

• Eye-Candy Andy
  • Score: 5
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: August 03, 2004, 08:58:28 AM »
It might be that every handheld system to ever compete against a Nintendo handheld system has failed and they want to support the system that at least has a higher chance of survival out of the gate.
Currently Reading:  Odd Apocalypse ~ Dean Koontz
Currently Watching:  ?

Offline Ian Sane

• Champion for Urban Champion
  • Score: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: August 03, 2004, 09:09:29 AM »
"It might be that every handheld system to ever compete against a Nintendo handheld system has failed and they want to support the system that at least has a higher chance of survival out of the gate."

Nah, that's no good.  That sort of reasoning supports the PS3.  Let's pretend it's something else.