Author Topic: I just got two gamecube games.  (Read 1035 times)

Offline Pinnacle

• Score: 0
    • View Profile
I just got two gamecube games.
« on: February 19, 2004, 05:20:45 PM »
I traded in:

GTA3 (Xbox)
Magic the Gathering Battlegrounds (Xbox)
Crazy Taxi 3 (Xbox)

I had moral issues with GTA3 so I got rid of it becuase of the sexual content. It was kinda outdated anyways. MGTB I would still recommend to Live gamers (Im offline) and to any offline gamers who can find it for 20 bucks. I just playerd the heck out of it and my brother refused to play it with me so i just traded it. Without Live it grows old after a month of solid play. Without multiplayer I was screwed. CT3 wasn't a bad game but it was good enough to trade in anyways.lol I got an extra 10 bucks from the trade in at EB and only considered the deal worth it (becuase I hate trade in prices) becuase of the two I got in return:

Metroid Prime
Mario Sunshine

Metroid Prime was marked 24.99 in the store but I found one copy marked 19.99 and he used that price in the computer instead. Plus I got an extra 10% off becuase of the sale they was having. He even marked off an extra 5 bucks in the computer for disc comdition on Mario Sunshine even though the disc was fine! Sometimes its good to know the game store guys a little.

My cube still hasn't come in the mail though. Right now Im currently looking at these 20-ish titles:

Pikmin
Super Monkey Ball 1 and 2
Resident Evil (and RE0 )
Billy Hatcher
Eternal Darkness
Smash Brothers
and Maybe Animal Crossing

It all really depends on my mood. Im trying to get games with stlyes (or genres) that I dont normally see on Xbox.

Offline Bill Aurion

• NWR Forum Loli
  • Score: 34
    • View Profile
RE: I just got two gamecube games.
« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2004, 05:28:03 PM »
"Im trying to get games with stlyes (or genres) that I dont normally see on Xbox."

So you're basically looking for the "really good game" genre?
~Former Resident Zelda Aficionado and Nintendo Fan~

Offline Bloodworth

• Phantom
  • Score: 2
    • View Profile
RE: I just got two gamecube games.
« Reply #2 on: February 19, 2004, 05:28:31 PM »
Umm... get a livejournal.

and use the What game should I get thread for future purchasing decisions.
Daniel Bloodworth
Managing Editor
GameTrailers