Author Topic: Aggressive Inline Error?  (Read 1038 times)

Offline Genroo

• Score: 0
    • View Profile
Aggressive Inline Error?
« on: January 17, 2004, 09:11:46 PM »
Ok, for those of you who haven't played the game I'm going to explain the scenario. Those of you who know the game and know it well can skip to the bold area.

In Aggressive Inline you complete challenges and collect 'juice boxes'. When you collect all the juice boxes in a level it says "You have earned a new cheat.", with the challenges it says "You have earned a new character." Now, when you finish all the challenges in the game, it says "You have earned super skates." or something along those lines... When you've collected every juice box in the game it says "You have collected ultra skates." Now there are two different types of juice boxes. There are green & purple juice boxes which replentish your 'juice' and there is a special orange juice box which increases your 'juice' meter.

I had every single juice box and finished every challenge except for two juice boxes in the level 'Boardwalk'. I was missing a normal purple juice box and a special orange juice box. When I got the final normal juice box, it told me I earned the ultra skates, and my stats boosted accordingly. It seems that I have indeed finished the game and have earned everything there is to earn, however it still says I only have one out of two orange juice boxes on that level when I go to the proper menu... Could this be an error with the game itself or could I really be missing another juice box? (Maybe collecting all juice boxes doesn't count orange ones?)

I know it sounds confusing, but it bugs me when I can't say I've completed every single thing there is to do in any Gamecube game.  

Offline Shift Key

• MISTER HAPPY-GO-LUCKY
  • Score: 9
    • View Profile
RE:Aggressive Inline Error?
« Reply #1 on: January 18, 2004, 12:49:14 AM »
You're not gonna get much help here. Post it in the Gameplay Thread instead.