Author Topic: I have no life.... But I am making 2-3k per week and have seen a good part of LOTR ROTK  (Read 6290 times)

Offline BrianSLA

• Score: 0
    • View Profile
For the past couple of months all I do is work. Almost every day, 8 hours minimum to 12 hours a good deal... But I am making around $2,000 to $3,000 a week and I am seeing a good deal of big movies. I have seen good portions of LOTR ROTK - its good. I am working so much that sometimes I don't know what day it is. I have bought a bunch of new video games but I have no time to play them so they sit unopened. I started a year ago with HUMONGOUS debt and now I am within sight of being debt free. I would be gloriously happy if I wasn't so tired most of the time.  

Offline BoboThePenguin

• Penguin gang ringleader
    • View Profile
ok..... why would anyone want to know this?
_Bobo The Penguin

I defenestrated a clock to see if time really does fly!

Currently Playing: Mario and Luigi-Superstar Saga, Sword of Mana, 1080 Avalanche, Fire Emblem, CounterStrike(pc).
"If you are what you eat, you my freind are a cannibal!"-Bobo

Offline manunited4eva22

• Got 1337?
  • Score: 1
    • View Profile
So what do you do?

Offline The Omen

• Forum Fascist
    • View Profile
I'm assuming he's intimating hes in the movie biz somehow...but i dont know why anyone would care unless he gave some secret info.  
"If a man comes to the door of poetry untouched by the madness of the muses, believing that technique alone will make him a great poet, he and his sane compositions never reach perfection, but are utterly eclipsed by the inspired madman." Socrates

Offline Berto2K

• This could be you, at E3.
  • Score: 2
    • View Profile
So uhhh, what job do you have?  I would like to make that kind of money.
Pietriots, we roll out to get the lol out.

Offline Hostile Creation

• Hydra-Wata
    • View Profile
Hey, yeah.  That is a lot of money.

Especially if you get to do stuff like watch movies while you do it.
HC: Honourary Aussie<BR>Originally posted by: ThePerm<BR>
YOUR IWATA AVATAR LOOKS LIKE A REAL HOSTILE CREATION!!!!!<BR><BR>only someone with leoperd print sheets could produce such an image!!!<BR>

Offline Bill Aurion

• NWR Forum Loli
  • Score: 34
    • View Profile
Hmmm...Just look at the randomness of his post...

Brian, you seem stressed...Don't push yourself too hard... ^_^
~Former Resident Zelda Aficionado and Nintendo Fan~

Offline Hostile Creation

• Hydra-Wata
    • View Profile
Hell, if you're makin' two and a half grand a week, push yourself to the limit.  Then take a huge ass break and play Nintendo for a straight week.  Maybe go on a date.  Eat food.  HAVE FUN, YO, YOU GOT FIVE GRAND!
YOUR IWATA AVATAR LOOKS LIKE A REAL HOSTILE CREATION!!!!!<BR><BR>only someone with leoperd print sheets could produce such an image!!!<BR>

Offline KnowsNothing

• Babycakes
  • Score: 11
    • View Profile
He's a liar.  I can smell it.
kka wakka wakka wakka wakka wakka wakka wa

Offline Hostile Creation

• Hydra-Wata
    • View Profile
He should go on a date either way

Offline Pale

• Staff Layton Hat Thief
  • Score: 4
    • View Profile
    • PaleHour
Nah, i know plenty of people that make upwards of 150k a year and enjoy going on to random parts of nintendo forums and bragging about it.  
:: I was an active staffer forever ago, or was it yesterday. Time is an anomaly. Father of two boys.
---------------------
:: Grouvee :: Instagram

Offline Infernal Monkey

• burly British nanny wrapped in a blender
    • View Profile

Originally posted by: BrianSLA
For the past couple of months all I do is work. Almost every day, 8 hours minimum to 12 hours a good deal... But I am making around $2,000 to $3,000 a week and I am seeing a good deal of big movies. I have seen good portions of LOTR ROTK - its good. I am working so much that sometimes I don't know what day it is. I have bought a bunch of new video games but I have no time to play them so they sit unopened. I started a year ago with HUMONGOUS debt and now I am within sight of being debt free. I would be gloriously happy if I wasn't so tired most of the time.

Um, okay. I have a cup of coffee. Discuss.

Offline BoboThePenguin

• View Profile
I like my coffee black, I make five dollars a week. I have a gamecube. Ya wanna hear my life story?
_Bobo The Penguin

Currently Playing: Mario and Luigi-Superstar Saga, Sword of Mana, 1080 Avalanche, Fire Emblem, CounterStrike(pc).

Offline Fish

• View Profile
I have a small zebra in my pocket.

Offline thecubedcanuck

• View Profile
" For the past couple of months all I do is work. Almost every day, 8 hours minimum to 12 hours a good deal."

LOL, you call that a lot of hours. When I started out at the firm I work at, I use to put in 15 - 18 hour days 7 days a week.

Now I spend most of my day bored out of my skull,  I preffy much surf the net all day looking at crap. I still spend 4-5 hours a night  looking at daily charts trying to spot trends to put to use the next day.  The market is in such a standstill for the last 2 years that many of us cant wait for the hectic 15 hour days to return.
Having sex when your 90 is like shooting pool with a piece of rope

Offline The Omen

• Forum Fascist
    • View Profile

LOL, you call that a lot of hours. When I started out at the firm I work at, I use to put in 15 - 18 hour days 7 days a week.

I know Canuck, i used to be at work 80-90 hours a week.  Having grown in my job, i now have little mongrels under me doing the dirty work.  My old job was as a proofreader, which would be grand if every book were interesting.   Sometimes 10-12 books a week, tearing my retinas out with boredom.
Now i am the commander- "You there!  Read this manuscript, post haste! Or i'll have you fed to the Yeti!
"If a man comes to the door of poetry untouched by the madness of the muses, believing that technique alone will make him a great poet, he and his sane compositions never reach perfection, but are utterly eclipsed by the inspired madman." Socrates

Offline thecubedcanuck

• View Profile
" tearing my retinas out with boredom."

until you have spent an 18 hour day reading SEC (securities and exchange commision) disclosure forums, you have no idea of what boring is. LOL
Having sex when your 90 is like shooting pool with a piece of rope

Offline nitsu niflheim

• Eye-Candy Andy
  • Score: 5
    • View Profile
He's a hooker.  A high class one.
Currently Reading:  Odd Apocalypse ~ Dean Koontz
Currently Watching:  ?

Offline The Omen

• Forum Fascist
    • View Profile
Nitsujdark, what is that sig?  Is it what i thinik?

Offline BoboThePenguin

• View Profile
The question I, and I'm sure alot of posters want to know is, why hasn't this thread been locked yet?  
_Bobo The Penguin

Offline ib2kool4u912

• Prez Sez, SCHOOL IS FOR LOSERS
    • View Profile
Since this topic already has no point, i think i should tell you all that

I am Batman!      

(It ryhmes!!)

Edit: sorry people i was just bored

Originally posted by: Ian Sane
"But if that extra slot under the gamecube isn't for a hard drive then what the hell is it for?"

The Gamecube waffle iron.

"I have made this thread. It is mine. I call it. But I will share it with you."-KnowsNothing

Offline nolimit19

• The Owner
    • View Profile
whoever he is, i hate him
A thing moderately good is not so good as it ought to be. Moderation in temper is always a virtue; but moderation in principle is always a vice.

Thomas Paine

Offline ThePerm

• predicted it first.
  • Score: 64
    • View Profile
BrianLSA isa the bombé...fo shizzle he isa oni the lista andi hasa beene there since like the beginninga. We useda to chatu alla the time on the olda forumsa. Fo shizzle he'sa trustworthy.
NWR has permission to use any tentative mockup/artwork I post

Offline BoboThePenguin

• View Profile

BrianLSA isa the bombé...fo shizzle he isa oni the lista andi hasa beene there since like the beginninga. We useda to chatu alla the time on the olda forumsa. Fo shizzle he'sa trustworthy.

I will try to interpret this post for all "ya'll non-ganstas"
"Brian is a nice guy... he has certainly been a member of the forums since the beggining. We communicated through the world wide web all the time on the old message boards. I believe you can trust him."
_Bobo The Penguin

Offline Hostile Creation

• Hydra-Wata
    • View Profile
Oh, I thought he was talking about him being a hooker. . . and their great times. . .

Yeah.  I'm going to have to read over the first page again.