Author Topic: Who here has a life?  (Read 24036 times)

Offline DarkRockerX

• Guitar Freak
  • Score: 0
    • View Profile
Who here has a life?
« on: November 01, 2003, 09:33:19 AM »

Do any of you actually have lives?

I have a life, but is it very exciting? No.

I am one of the dark motherf*ckers you'll ever meet!

Rock on!!

Current Listening to: Seether, Disturbed, Nirvana, A Perfect Circle, Puddle of Mudd

Offline Hostile Creation

• Hydra-Wata
  • Score: 2
    • View Profile
RE:Who here has a life?
« Reply #1 on: November 01, 2003, 09:45:46 AM »
I do, on occassion.  But not really.  My hair is blue now, though, for a while.  So does that qualify me for livelihood?
HC: Honourary Aussie<BR>Originally posted by: ThePerm<BR>
YOUR IWATA AVATAR LOOKS LIKE A REAL HOSTILE CREATION!!!!!<BR><BR>only someone with leoperd print sheets could produce such an image!!!<BR>

Offline Grey Ninja

• Retired Forum Drunk
    • View Profile
RE: Who here has a life?
« Reply #2 on: November 01, 2003, 09:49:01 AM »
I go to the bar now and then.  I have a friend who comes over to play video games, and we sometimes go to the strip club.  Does that count?

But no, I don't think I have much of a life.  The majority of my time is spent here at my computer, or playing video games.
Once I had, a little game
I liked to crawl back into my brain
I think you know the game I mean

Offline mouse_clicker

• Pod 6 is jerks!
  • Score: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 01, 2003, 10:07:01 AM »
My day consists of any combination of the following activites- playing videogames, surfing the internet, watching cartoons, eating, sleeping. Aside from going to school and buying more videogames, I rarely have any interaction with the outside world. If that doesn't answer your question, nothing will.
"You know you're being too serious when Mouse tells you to lighten up... ^_^"<BR>-Bill

Offline BoboThePenguin

• Penguin gang ringleader
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 01, 2003, 10:15:48 AM »
That sounds exactly like my "life" mouse of much truthness!
_Bobo The Penguin

I defenestrated a clock to see if time really does fly!

Currently Playing: Mario and Luigi-Superstar Saga, Sword of Mana, 1080 Avalanche, Fire Emblem, CounterStrike(pc).
"If you are what you eat, you my freind are a cannibal!"-Bobo

Offline Bill Aurion

• NWR Forum Loli
  • Score: 34
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 01, 2003, 10:20:06 AM »
Well I'm not a very social person, so I don't do too many social activities(I've been pretty much labeled "the nice guy that keeps to himself" at school)...I try to do things with my social friends, such as go to parties and such, but I find myself much more comfortable alone or with a just a couple close friends...A life, yes, but a normal one, no...^_^
~Former Resident Zelda Aficionado and Nintendo Fan~

Offline akdaman1

• the forum idiot
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 01, 2003, 11:26:21 AM »
NO and YES..I could go out and play soccer ( i am champion ) but i prefer to not..I hate wearing the shorts etc..I have many friends but none are intp games so I hang around wif  the geeky ones cause i love games too much.
"We ride together, We die together, Bad boys 4 life....

NOW CAN YOU DIG DAT SUCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKAAAA

Offline Hostile Creation

• Hydra-Wata
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 01, 2003, 11:39:36 AM »
I hang out with many different folk, though mainly my main group of friends. . . about six or seven.  I'm well liked and friends with most of the smarter (though not necessarily geeky) people in my class, but we're not good great awesome friends.  We just like each other.  There are a few other people, maybe, that consider me friends, but aside from the previously mentioned people, I'm generally just considered a complete weirdo.  Which I am, so yeah.
YOUR IWATA AVATAR LOOKS LIKE A REAL HOSTILE CREATION!!!!!<BR><BR>only someone with leoperd print sheets could produce such an image!!!<BR>

Offline manunited4eva22

• Got 1337?
  • Score: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 01, 2003, 12:39:54 PM »
Ya, I have a life, though if I didn't date a lot, it would not be so.

Offline Swordsplay

• Burninating the country side
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 01, 2003, 12:59:20 PM »
ya i have life.  I also wonder if there are other kinds of life out there in the universe, and if there isnt any, its an awful waste of space.
Swordsplay, the great and cool almighty quote giver.  Ask and then you shall receive.  

-quote by manunited4eva22-
Would you like to spam some more with some blankety blank blank blank?
-end quote-

Offline PIAC

• is actually agentseven
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 01, 2003, 01:03:47 PM »
nah i don't really, if i'm not at work im here on this seat playing some a video game of some description, only because i don't know anyone who lives around here, where i used to live i had a stack of friends and did plenty of stuff.

Offline mouse_clicker

• Pod 6 is jerks!
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 01, 2003, 01:51:45 PM »
Like I've told you, manunited, without that girlfriend you'd be ten times the geek I am.
"You know you're being too serious when Mouse tells you to lighten up... ^_^"<BR>-Bill

Offline Grey Ninja

• Retired Forum Drunk
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: November 01, 2003, 01:53:03 PM »

Originally posted by: manunited4eva22
Ya, I have a life, though if I didn't date a lot, it would not be so.

Well how the hell does that work?  Seriously, I NEED to know.  If you are just as geeky as us, how the hell do you actually get a girl, and better yet, how the hell do you keep her once she finds out?

Offline Ms.Pikmin

• Ow, my GOB!
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: November 01, 2003, 02:09:09 PM »
You have to find a girl who appreciates you for your dorkyness/geekyness/whateverness.  I know that sounds overly simplistic but I think it's true.  You should never have to change who you are just to try to impress a girl.  

Offline Bill Aurion

• NWR Forum Loli
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: November 01, 2003, 02:20:25 PM »
Because you'll get burned for it later on...

Offline PIAC

• is actually agentseven
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: November 01, 2003, 02:21:00 PM »
will you go out with me ms.pikmin? ^_^

Offline Bill Aurion

• NWR Forum Loli
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 01, 2003, 02:39:26 PM »

Now that's just wrong... ^_^''

Offline mouse_clicker

• Pod 6 is jerks!
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 01, 2003, 03:08:30 PM »

You have to find a girl who appreciates you for your dorkyness/geekyness/whateverness. I know that sounds overly simplistic but I think it's true. You should never have to change who you are just to try to impress a girl.

Exactly, but that just means we're going to have to get used to a life of being single since there aren't too many girls who embrace my geekiness/nerdiness. I went out trick or treating with 6 other people last night, 2 of them girls, and I felt so sorry for them because the whole night is was just 5 guys talking videogames, which they obviously didn't like. Then we went home and, you guessed it, played videogames. If I ever get with someone, she's going to have to at least have the groundwork for being a gamer herself, or our relationship is never going to work out.

Offline CardBoardBox

• Official Forum Blast Processor
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: November 01, 2003, 03:11:37 PM »
I do o.o i go to school do homework, play basketball, poke KnowsNothing...and stuff!

Offline Termin8Anakin

• Auuuu =\
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: November 01, 2003, 03:15:34 PM »
"Who here has a life?"

zuh? O_o
Comin at ya with High Level Course Language and Violence

Offline Mario

• IWATA BOAT!?
  • Score: 8
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: November 01, 2003, 03:29:21 PM »
Actually i have 99 lives thanks to the continuous loop in world 3 level 3 by the red shell which acts as a automatic killing device to take care of those evil shy guys who fall foolishy to their deaths right into my red shell of doom as it subsequently bounces off the walls going left and right, and the shy guys just keep falling into the pit of death as i laugh manically at their misfortunes, which results in me continuously getting life after life.

Offline Grey Ninja

• Retired Forum Drunk
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: November 01, 2003, 03:29:46 PM »

Originally posted by: Ms.Pikmin
You have to find a girl who appreciates you for your dorkyness/geekyness/whateverness.  I know that sounds overly simplistic but I think it's true.  You should never have to change who you are just to try to impress a girl.

All the ones like that I have known are already spoken for.  I was actually discussing this with The Perm last night though, and we both agreed that this was a huge turnon I think.

Offline mouse_clicker

• Pod 6 is jerks!
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: November 01, 2003, 03:31:15 PM »
I'm gonna go ahead and have to agree with you on that, Ninja- the problem is, I don't know any girl like that!  

Offline KnowsNothing

• Babycakes
  • Score: 11
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: November 01, 2003, 04:29:21 PM »
what is......life?

actually. sometimes life presents itself to me, and I take it by the neck and give it a hug, and then I wish I hadn't.  yes, it makes sense to me.  it just happened.  1.5 hours of video game tyme  KA-PUT.
kka wakka wakka wakka wakka wakka wakka wa

Offline Hostile Creation

• Hydra-Wata
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: November 01, 2003, 04:57:46 PM »
Pumpkins are a turn-on?

Yeah. . . there's one girl that I'm currently trying to convert to Gamecubism.  She played once. . . Smash Brothers with all of my friends and me. . . she got CREAM'D in that one, but there was nothing I could do about it.  We then went at Monkey Billiards together, one on one, me and her.  She won one round, I won one, we were near tied on the last shot, my turn.  I fully charge it on the hard hit mode and just do a random shot, and guess what?  Yeah, I make it in and beat her.  I felt really bad about that.

But so far as I know that's all of her Gamecube experience, and she dissed it once, sort of offhandedly. . . so now I'm subtly changing her, bit by bit.  Till she's crazy for Nintendo.  And what will I have accomplished in terms of me getting some?  JACK CRAP.  But at least Ninty'll benefit