Author Topic: virtual tours - 3DS Louvre, Wii U Panoramic, etc...  (Read 1543 times)

Offline ejamer

• Does he even know Khushrenada?!?
  • Score: 24
    • View Profile
virtual tours - 3DS Louvre, Wii U Panoramic, etc...
« on: March 24, 2020, 01:52:25 PM »
So we're stuck inside, there is no school or outside activities happening right now, and the kids are getting kind of bored.

I was thinking about trying a virtual tour for them - we could read about a different area, maybe watch a movie, or try to cook some foreign food, stuff like that. Then I remembered there were a couple of neat-sounding apps for the 3DS and Wii U that might add a bit of immersion.

Has anyone tried the 3DS Louvre application, or downloaded the Wii U Panoramic "tours"?  If so, would they maybe be interesting time-wasters for kids or family members?  The cost is low enough that I think we're just going to dive in regardless... but I'm curious if anyone has opinions.

(PS - The 3DS Louvre tour cartridge is secretly one of my most coveted gaming items. I know you can download the digital version, but I'd love to find a way to get a reasonably priced English version imported to Canada. If anyone has tips there, please let me know!)
NNID: ejamer

Offline Khushrenada

• is an Untrustworthy Liar
  • NWR Junior Ranger
  • Score: 38
    • View Profile
Re: virtual tours - 3DS Louvre, Wii U Panoramic, etc...
« Reply #1 on: March 24, 2020, 05:52:14 PM »
Hey now! No spoilers!  >:(  We'll be coming up to the 3DS Louvre Guide in 2013 Releases (Part 4) in a few weeks from now....

Seeing it there reminded of how I've always been on the fence for that release.
Whoever said, "Cheaters never win" must've never met Khushrenada.