Author Topic: Who know where I can buy a TV Tuner for the GBA SP and are they being sold in stores?  (Read 3491 times)

Offline Johnny

• Score: 0
    • View Profile
Johnny Taing

Offline KDR_11k

• boring person
  • Score: 28
    • View Profile
Eh, is there even a TV tuner for that thing?

Offline Rhoq

• View Profile
There are a few on E-Bay. They seem to range in price from (approximately) $30-$60. You might want to check your local GameStop store. I know that the store in my neighborhood has a huge selection of GBA accessories. I wouldn't be surprised if they also stock the GBA TV Tuners.  
PEACE--->Rhoq

Offline KnowsNothing

• Babycakes
  • Score: 11
    • View Profile
I AM WRONG
kka wakka wakka wakka wakka wakka wakka wa

Offline Johnny

• View Profile
Thanks for replying everyone, i can find the tv tuner for the gba sp online but i got one problem!!...............I got no credit card and online you're not allowed to send money orders.......BAD LUCK! Thanks again everyone for replying!
Johnny Taing

Offline Rhoq

• View Profile
A lot of sellers on E-Bay accept Money Orders. Also, some of these on-line stores will accept a Money Order as well. It just takes a little longer for you to receive your order.
PEACE--->Rhoq

Offline Grey Ninja

• Retired Forum Drunk
    • View Profile
Once I had, a little game
I liked to crawl back into my brain
I think you know the game I mean

Offline Johnny

• View Profile
Hey thanks Rhoq especially to u! I went to my local GameStop and guess what i saw?..........The Pelican(real brand of the gba tv tuner and the pictures online are fake)Pelican tv tuner.soooooooo as quickly as possible i ask them to test it out with my gba SP and guess what..........Dammit it didnt work so i had no choice but to not buy it. They had the old Pelican TV Tuner Version, the new updated one works with GBA SP but the one in GameStop didnt have the new version. Dammit back to my sad self! Thanks Rhoq and everyone else.            AND THE GUY WHO POSTED THE LIK-SANG SITE, I already know about it and if u have read i said i dont have any credit card.
Johnny Taing

Offline Grey Ninja

• Retired Forum Drunk
    • View Profile
Lik Sang accepts payment by Western Union.  You never said what site you checked online.  Yelling at me for giving you a suggestion is not a way to get into my good books.

Happy Rick?
Once I had, a little game
I liked to crawl back into my brain
I think you know the game I mean

Offline Johnny

• View Profile
My bad Grey Ninja, its all good now since i got some info from you and now you being koo about it, SO THANKS!
Johnny Taing

Offline Johnny

• View Profile
Hey Bro Grey Ninja you know how to pay by WESTERN UNION, Because I am not a grown up or shall i say im under 18, IF u know how to pay with WESTERN UNION please give me the information, THANKS BRO!
Johnny Taing