Author Topic: Body piercing!!  (Read 10084 times)

Offline mouse_clicker

• Pod 6 is jerks!
  • Score: 3
    • View Profile
RE:Body piercing!!
« Reply #50 on: August 23, 2003, 01:57:32 PM »
When I was at IGN, any new member that happened to be female was scared away almost instantly. Of course, there were around 300,000 people at IGN.
"You know you're being too serious when Mouse tells you to lighten up... ^_^"<BR>-Bill

Offline >X< Kitten >X<

• Score: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: August 23, 2003, 02:13:00 PM »
Why were they scared? Because you were pathetic? Well that's their problem....I hope the reason our chicks ran away wasn't because of our idiocy. Like what happened to Lil Aryll, Klutzy Girl, and purplegirl? We all know what happened to bluekitten, but we have no idea for the rest...They just disappeared.  
MSN- vicious_child_48@hotmail.com
Add at will pplz!

Offline mouse_clicker

• Pod 6 is jerks!
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: August 23, 2003, 02:18:12 PM »
Well, there's about 100 times more people on the GCN General board alone at IGN- picture what you've been subjected to here multiplied a 100 times.

And yes the guys were more pathetic because they were a IGN.

An excellent song for the occasion: Grudge by Pain and from the album Midgets With Guns- your typical nerd enacting revenge but with an 80's twist.  *Anyone* who's into anything remotely punk or ska should at least check out this song (from my favorite band of all time).

"You know you're being too serious when Mouse tells you to lighten up... ^_^"<BR>-Bill

Offline PIAC

• is actually agentseven
  • Score: 2
    • View Profile
RE: Body piercing!!
« Reply #53 on: August 23, 2003, 04:14:29 PM »
you pimp pain pretty well mouse_clicker, i might actually have to listen to some one day, but then im a laz..y... finnis...h.. my sentance... for me..

Offline mouse_clicker

• Pod 6 is jerks!
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: August 23, 2003, 04:26:02 PM »
Goddammit, they're the best band ever to grace the musical medium and I'm the only one who realises it!

You're all lucky, too, because Springman records is rereleasing several Pain CD's (so far Wodnerful Beef and Midgets With Guns), so you'll be able to find Pain at such fine institutes as Borders, Wherehouse Music and Virgin Mega Store. Now you can enjoy such fine songs as Jabberjaw, Full Speed Ahead, Milk, and Goggins.  

Offline Hostile Creation

• Hydra-Wata
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: August 23, 2003, 07:35:47 PM »
I saw Klutzy Girl in the Zelda forum just today.  I don't know about the others.  Ms. Pikmin's still about, though.

I've gotten into the habit of wearing purple sunglasses, so if I get my haired dyed purple I'm going to have to go back to regular dark ones.  I like the purple ones though.  It makes everything weird colors, and they look cool.  Ah well, off to eat food.

My profile is stubborn.  Soon you will see another.  Sorry for lying about that on the Aussie thread. . .
HC: Honourary Aussie<BR>Originally posted by: ThePerm<BR>
YOUR IWATA AVATAR LOOKS LIKE A REAL HOSTILE CREATION!!!!!<BR><BR>only someone with leoperd print sheets could produce such an image!!!<BR>

Offline The Omen

• Forum Fascist
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: August 30, 2003, 12:46:10 AM »
I'm have many tats, and long hair.  Aren't i cool?  Actually, i'm starting to look a little goth, which i never intended.  But when you have jet black wavy hair, thats what you look like.  

And tats on the arm dont hurt as much as on the calf.  Its good pain though.
"If a man comes to the door of poetry untouched by the madness of the muses, believing that technique alone will make him a great poet, he and his sane compositions never reach perfection, but are utterly eclipsed by the inspired madman." Socrates

Offline Ian Sane

• Champion for Urban Champion
  • Score: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: September 02, 2003, 08:29:01 AM »
I'm a bit old fashioned and generally don't like any piercings on girls aside from earings.  And even then it has to be only like one or two on the ear lobe.  I can't stand it when they have like thirty rings going all around the ear.  I used to think belly button rings were really hot back in like 1995 when they were pretty rare.  Now like 95% of all girls I meet over the age of 12 have a belly button ring and it has just killed its appeal for me.  I now find unpierced belly buttons sexier.  I mean when fat girls, 10 year olds, and 40 year old women all have them how can they be sexy?  Still if a pretty girl with a good body does have one I don't find it a turn off, I'm just sort of indifferent.  As for other piercing if you want to have them go ahead but don't expect me to find you attractive.

I don't have a problem with dyed hair.  I personally will probably never dye my hair unless I go grey before I'm 40 but I think it looks fine on most people.  Pretty much every girl dyes her hair these days anyway so if you hate it you're pretty much screwed.  I tend to prefer natural colours but a pretty girl with green hair is still a pretty girl.  I find that the attractiveness of hair is determined more by how it's cut then by the colour.

And finally we get to tatoos which I can't stand.  I find they sometimes look okay on guys but I hate them on girls.  I guess I just don't find them feminine and really masculine girls are a turn off for me.  My big beef with them is that they're permenent so while that skull on your arm looks cool when you're twenty when you're forty-five it's going to look stupid.  I've seen an out of shape 35 year old woman with one of those tatoos on the small of her back and it looked terrible.  At least with a piercing when it no longer fits your look you can take it out.

I used to have long hair when I was like ten and it looked REALLY dumb.  Shortly after that I tried a buzz and found out that my head is shaped really oddly and thus doesn't lend itself well to short hair.  So I have to keep my hair in a delicate balance between long and short.  You have to be able to see my ears but at the same time I need bangs.  The worst haircut I ever had though was when I was 14 and it was popular to grow one's bangs as long as possible while keeping the rest of the hair short.  I thought it looked awesome at the time but now I look back and shudder.

Offline Hostile Creation

• Hydra-Wata
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: September 02, 2003, 01:22:23 PM »
I liked long bangs because I could see people without them noticing.  Now I've discovered sunglasses. I keep the front long, but it's still proportionate to the rest.

I agree with you about the cut instead of color thing.  The shape of a girl's hair is much more important than what color it is.  It can make a huge difference.

Also, since you mention it, I suppose a navel ring makes no difference.  A nice stomach is sexy either way.
HC: Honourary Aussie<BR>Originally posted by: ThePerm<BR>
YOUR IWATA AVATAR LOOKS LIKE A REAL HOSTILE CREATION!!!!!<BR><BR>only someone with leoperd print sheets could produce such an image!!!<BR>

Offline The Omen

• Forum Fascist
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: September 02, 2003, 11:14:02 PM »
Ian-getting tatoo removal is now about the same cost as getting one, so its not that big a deal.  By the time i'm 50, they'll be able to remove them in seconds.
"If a man comes to the door of poetry untouched by the madness of the muses, believing that technique alone will make him a great poet, he and his sane compositions never reach perfection, but are utterly eclipsed by the inspired madman." Socrates

Offline Deguello

• Cards makes me ill.
    • View Profile
« Reply #60 on: September 04, 2003, 12:59:10 AM »
If you are eventually going to get it removed, why get one in the first place?  Me, I'm not tattoed or pierced, becuase it costs money.  My hair is trying to decide if it is black or brown.

Oh and Ian, damn right.  I saw a dude with an eagle tattoo... but it might as well have been an albatross, because he gained a lot of weight.  Not the muscle variety, but the Breyer's Ice Cream variety.  I don't think his intended message of his tat was that you could draw a ridiculosuly large bird on his back.
It's time you saw the future while you still have human eyes.

... and those eyes see a 3DS system code : 2750-1598-3807

Offline KnowsNothing

• Babycakes
  • Score: 11
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: September 04, 2003, 09:30:34 AM »
Does a Staff Writer have an avatar too big?  WHAT?!?!? 46 x 93.  I always assumed that 93 was more than 64 but, who knows?
kka wakka wakka wakka wakka wakka wakka wa

Offline Deguello

• Cards makes me ill.
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: September 04, 2003, 09:13:34 PM »
Heh, sorry.  I had that one as a place holder for this one.  This one is probably better, ya.
It's time you saw the future while you still have human eyes.

... and those eyes see a 3DS system code : 2750-1598-3807

Offline The Omen

• Forum Fascist
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: September 04, 2003, 10:57:38 PM »

If you are eventually going to get it removed, why get one in the first place?

Ummm....you dont.  But if you do get old and decrepid, and you dont like it anymore, you have an option, which some of you are not getting.