Author Topic: Safe Words 12: It's true! We rue this Wii U review too. Final Round!  (Read 42375 times)

Offline Khushrenada

• is an Untrustworthy Liar
  • NWR Junior Ranger
  • Score: 38
    • View Profile
Khush really does have excellent GIF hunting skills.

I thank you for that comment. One of the toughest things about hosting Safe Words lately has been hunting for pics and gifs to post in the game. Sometimes, I wonder why I made my job more difficult as I search to try and find something to try and tie in with what is happening. What's worse is when I know there should be something that could work but it appears no one has made a gif that I can find of what I'm thinking of so then I have to try and come up with an alternative on the fly. But it's all worth it to know that ShyGuy appreciates the work. However, it would be even more worth it if you all wanted to send me cash for my efforts. HA HA HA!
Whoever said, "Cheaters never win" must've never met Khushrenada.

Offline Order.RSS

• Resident Evil 420
  • Score: 32
    • View Profile
"Sir, what should we do with the remaining "pollster"?" Bill Trinen asked uncertainly.

“Let’s keep him locked up in our polling dungeon. He’ll serve a useful purpose to us in the future as our canary in the coal mine. We’ll show him upcoming Switch games and if he really likes them than we’ll know to cancel or change them otherwise they’ll probably bomb like other Wii U software. Since this Steefosaurus has a taste for what is popular on the Wii U it will help us to keep doing that opposite of what he likes to succeed” explained Khushrenada.

Offline Wah

• Social Worker who's hip with the kids
  • Score: -44
    • View Profile
    • My Youtube Channel
Oh yeah it was that bad that i forgot about it. ;D
Made you look ****.