Author Topic: This is why school shootings happen  (Read 31243 times)

Offline mouse_clicker

• Pod 6 is jerks!
  • Score: 3
    • View Profile
RE:This is why school shootings happen
« Reply #125 on: August 01, 2003, 10:55:44 PM »
Haha- that reminds of the part in Billy Madison at the end where Billy tries to equate the industrial revolution to a children's story about a lost dog. After he's done, the moderator says "Mr. Madison, no where in that rambling was there anything CLOSE to a rational thought. Everybody in this room is now dumber for having heard  that." I laughed so hard.
"You know you're being too serious when Mouse tells you to lighten up... ^_^"<BR>-Bill

Offline PIAC

• is actually agentseven
  • Score: 2
    • View Profile
RE: This is why school shootings happen
« Reply #126 on: August 01, 2003, 11:42:04 PM »
hahahahahhahah yeah, i love that movie!

Offline KnowsNothing

• Babycakes
  • Score: 11
    • View Profile
« Reply #127 on: August 02, 2003, 05:01:54 AM »
ARG!!!  15 years old! AS PIAC would say,
"I smell!"

60-100% off... I'm used to it.
kka wakka wakka wakka wakka wakka wakka wa

Offline HiTmaN

• Score: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #128 on: August 02, 2003, 02:12:21 PM »

also hitman, you smell  taking shots at mouse_clicker based at what he writes here is .... utterly stupid. 'i bet you haven't even been with girls' -__- mouse_clicker could be the biggest stud this side of vivid videos and just because he shows people compasion you think hes an idiot, well sir i dont like that much at all, and i give you the big piac rubber stamp of smellyness.

and i wouldn't have picked scumunited4eva22 for 15, but then he does follow a scum team  (what that has todo with his age i dont know, but... man u suck  TOOOOOOOOOOOOOON)

Ladies and gentlemen, this is why we DONT drop out of high school.
Temptation why wont you leave me alone?

Offline PIAC

• is actually agentseven
    • View Profile
« Reply #129 on: August 02, 2003, 03:49:21 PM »
what has that got todo with highschool? especially the last part. infact, wtf has your entire post got todo with anything? i stand by my words, and you seem to think that makes me a highschool drop out?

you were pointlessly attacking mouse_clicker, i stand up for him and now you attack me well i say to you 'this is why we have forum moderators'

edit: the last comment was for manunited4eva22's bennifit only, or anyone else that follows the english premier league. so try to understand these things before casting your slander.

Offline HiTmaN

• View Profile
« Reply #130 on: August 02, 2003, 04:03:59 PM »

what has that got todo with highschool? especially the last part. infact, wtf has your entire post got todo with anything? i stand by my words, and you seem to think that makes me a highschool drop out?

The fact that you type like a drunk 7 year old with no education.

you were pointlessly attacking mouse_clicker, i stand up for him and now you attack me well i say to you 'this is why we have forum moderators'

I didn't attack him, I let him know my opinions about him, as he let me know his opinions about me. Now I let you know my opinions about you because you had to open your mouth and say something like someone was talking to you.

Offline PIAC

• is actually agentseven
    • View Profile
« Reply #131 on: August 02, 2003, 04:22:30 PM »
yes you did attack him, you said 'you probably haven't even been with girls' in such a way to make it derogatory (sp?) to mouse_clicker. and yes i had to open my 'mouth' because this is a forum, if you wanted a private little spat with mouse_clicker there are PM's you can use.

your opinion about me is that i type like a drunk 7 year old with no education? well thats just dandy, i would like some proof please. i may type with a light hearted style, but thats because thats how i am, i could have said 'your a giant git whos brain is lodged somewhere between your lower colen and your sphincter' but thats not me, i would much rather argue in a silly sort of fashion because there is too much angry flame warfare on forums which is why im not a forum person.

blergh, i wont continue this because its infantile, and i would much rather be playing skies of arcadia or being involved in more intelectualy stimulating conversation, or something fun and immature .

and you still smell  

Offline mouse_clicker

• Pod 6 is jerks!
    • View Profile
« Reply #132 on: August 02, 2003, 04:47:59 PM »
"Now I let you know my opinions about you because you had to open your mouth and say something like someone was talking to you."

If the only advice you ever accepted was solicited, you'd be in a rut. Sometimes it's the guy who doesn't have anything to do with it that has the clearest picture of what's going on.  
"You know you're being too serious when Mouse tells you to lighten up... ^_^"<BR>-Bill

Offline HiTmaN

• View Profile
« Reply #133 on: August 02, 2003, 06:22:39 PM »

your opinion about me is that i type like a drunk 7 year old with no education? well thats just dandy, i would like some proof please. i may type with a light hearted style, but thats because thats how i am, i could have said 'your a giant git whos brain is lodged somewhere between your lower colen and your sphincter' but thats not me, i would much rather argue in a silly sort of fashion because there is too much angry flame warfare on forums which is why im not a forum person.

How many times must you mention your "light heartedness". You talk about it like someone cares...anyway I still think mousey is just a kid who knows alot of school stuff, but nothing about real life. You can keep replying all you want but your not going to change my mind, so why continue to post things nobody cares about? Lets get to the topic at hand and reroute this thread to a real conversation.

Offline PIAC

• is actually agentseven
    • View Profile
« Reply #134 on: August 02, 2003, 07:11:04 PM »
you started it and if you dont care why did you bother to reply ;P

Offline mouse_clicker

• Pod 6 is jerks!
    • View Profile
« Reply #135 on: August 02, 2003, 07:15:23 PM »
If PIAC's not going to change your mind, Hitman, then how am I supposed to, the guy who knows nothing about real life? That's why me, Ninja, and Omen stopped debating because it was obvious no one was going to change his mind. Why should I jump right back into that with you?

Offline HiTmaN

• View Profile
« Reply #136 on: August 02, 2003, 07:15:47 PM »

blergh, i wont continue this because its infantile, and i would much rather be playing skies of arcadia or being involved in more intelectualy stimulating conversation, or something fun and immature .

I thought you had better things to do then sit around waiting for me to post, and you post right after me. Oh well, you dropouts dont have much to do :-/ anyway I'm done posting in this thread, I've said what I needed to say. Toodalooo.

Offline mouse_clicker

• Pod 6 is jerks!
    • View Profile
« Reply #137 on: August 02, 2003, 07:18:03 PM »
And I thought you wanted a real conversation, Hitman- people don't always say exactly what they mean.

Offline PIAC

• is actually agentseven
    • View Profile
« Reply #138 on: August 02, 2003, 07:23:47 PM »
also i happen to have 2 tvs next to my pc so i can do both

you know how i got those 2 tvs? by having a job and buying them, just my pc, and fridge, and games, and 'drop outs' dont exactly have great job prospects now do they.  and its the weekend, and im actually finnished school (im 18)

Offline mouse_clicker

• Pod 6 is jerks!
    • View Profile
« Reply #139 on: August 02, 2003, 07:33:35 PM »
I've got a pretty nice TV I bought after delivering newspapers for 6 months last year (got $220 a month). Even built a nice stand for it and all my consoles, too.

Offline Mario

• IWATA BOAT!?
  • Score: 8
    • View Profile
« Reply #140 on: August 02, 2003, 07:35:47 PM »
Haha, RUN HITMAN RUN!

*cough*coward*cough*

Offline HiTmaN

• View Profile
« Reply #141 on: August 02, 2003, 09:14:40 PM »
Poo, I'm not running. Just tired of posting comments that have no relavince to the topic, but if I must be drawn back to hold up my name, I'll be back baby.

Offline mouse_clicker

• Pod 6 is jerks!
    • View Profile
« Reply #142 on: August 02, 2003, 09:27:12 PM »
Oh wait, you're getting offended he called you a coward, hitman- that must mean you are one. Going by your own logic, of course.

Offline HiTmaN

• View Profile
« Reply #143 on: August 03, 2003, 10:23:54 AM »

Oh wait, you're getting offended he called you a coward, hitman- that must mean you are one. Going by your own logic, of course.  

Dont you hate stupid people trying to be smart?

Offline Ms.Pikmin

• Ow, my GOB!
    • View Profile
« Reply #144 on: August 03, 2003, 10:29:53 AM »

Originally posted by: HiTmaN

Well if it wasn't true you wouldn't be the least offended, but apparently it is true.

Hitman, he's just trying to make a point.

Offline PIAC

• is actually agentseven
    • View Profile
« Reply #145 on: August 03, 2003, 02:56:33 PM »

Originally posted by: HiTmaN

Dont you hate stupid people trying to be smart?

yes i do dislike you

Offline Bill Aurion

• NWR Forum Loli
  • Score: 34
    • View Profile
« Reply #146 on: August 03, 2003, 03:04:43 PM »
Why is it that more than half of these topics in General Chat end up as flame wars?  Come on people, stick to the topic!
~Former Resident Zelda Aficionado and Nintendo Fan~

Offline Termin8Anakin

• Auuuu =\
    • View Profile
« Reply #147 on: August 03, 2003, 03:25:19 PM »
Flame Wars!
That's sure a good name for a game.

*patents name*
*takes 20 years before is able to gather decent developent team*
*game takes 4 years to make*
*game bombs around the world*

Damn.....
Comin at ya with High Level Course Language and Violence

Offline The Omen

• Forum Fascist
    • View Profile
« Reply #148 on: August 03, 2003, 08:11:29 PM »
What the hell happened in here?
"If a man comes to the door of poetry untouched by the madness of the muses, believing that technique alone will make him a great poet, he and his sane compositions never reach perfection, but are utterly eclipsed by the inspired madman." Socrates

Offline Mario

• IWATA BOAT!?
  • Score: 8
    • View Profile
« Reply #149 on: August 03, 2003, 08:13:31 PM »

Originally posted by: The Omen
What the hell happened in here?

Hitman came in and made everyone dumber.