Poll

Who's your favorite new poster?

Anti-Khushrenada
4 (57.1%)
Anti-Khushrenada
3 (42.9%)

Total Members Voted: 7

Author Topic: YESSS!!!! I AM FREE!!!!  (Read 11596 times)

Re: YESSS!!!! I AM FREE!!!!
« Reply #25 on: March 09, 2015, 12:48:57 AM »
I'm the Anti-Khushrenada.

Offline NotΚhushrenada

• Well, I mean, technically...
  • Score: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: March 09, 2015, 12:50:22 AM »
I see....

Then how about:

« Reply #27 on: March 09, 2015, 12:51:17 AM »
Ok. We're going to hold off firing the laser for a moment.

There's someone here I want to get to know.....

Offline NotΚhushrenada

• Well, I mean, technically...
  • Score: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: March 09, 2015, 01:02:02 AM »
Phew. I have boughten the time we need for now.

Yes, our heroic heroes are still waiting to see if anyone will show up to claim their ringbearer status so the story takes one more day to complete. At least it gives the rest of the forum a chance to catch up on things and catch this one time only Funhouse experience before it is over.

Remember, all involved in this production are volunteers and we greatly appreciate anything you may be willing to donate to help us with the costs incurred for this production. We'll also be performing in Tuscon, Arizona on Mar. 18th and Providence, Rhode Island on Mar. 23 so if you would like to see an encore act or recommend us to any friends or family you have at those locations, we'd greatly appreciate it. We're here for the fans.

Finally, the writer for this story would like to state that he wanted to take the distraction joke a bit further. After NotKhushrenada shows Anti-Khushrenada the acceptably looking man, Anti-Khushrenada would sigh and remind NotKhushrenada that he is the still the Anti-Khushrenada to which NotKhushrenada would then introduce him to a cow and then the Anti-Khushrenada would be willing to put the laser show on hold. However, the writer is fully aware that he is on a razor's edge of risk with some of the elements this story has already involved and so he made the cut to the joke you see now. Have to pick your battles and best not to keep pushing on everything and he was quite worried over already posting an image of an attractive lady and semi-fit gentleman and the reception that may cause.
« Last Edit: March 09, 2015, 01:04:22 AM by NotKhushrenada »

Offline UncleBob

• (PATRON)
  • NWR Junior Ranger
  • Score: 98
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: March 09, 2015, 01:38:27 AM »
Hey, look, Khush is back.  I freed him all by myself. :D
Just some random guy on the internet who has a different opinion of games than you.

« Reply #30 on: March 09, 2015, 02:18:57 AM »

Offline UncleBob

• (PATRON)
  • NWR Junior Ranger
  • Score: 98
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: March 09, 2015, 02:37:13 AM »
I'm not sure what the above message is, but I can only assume it's a personalized thank you for freeing you.

:D
Just some random guy on the internet who has a different opinion of games than you.

Offline Wah

• Social Worker who's hip with the kids
  • Score: -44
    • View Profile
    • My Youtube Channel
« Reply #32 on: March 09, 2015, 08:48:11 PM »
Or maybe it's because you touch yourself 8)
Made you look ****.

« Reply #33 on: March 10, 2015, 12:08:25 AM »
Well, that was a most lovely day but no more time for distractions. Everyone get to your places. We fire the Anti-Khushrenada Forum Dream Machine (trademark pending) in 10 minutes.

« Reply #34 on: March 10, 2015, 01:37:38 AM »
You know, some people are going to call me a poor sport here but let's face it. I said I was going to fire the laser 10 minutes ago and as the time stamps on these posts clearly show, I should have been able to do that an hour ago. These forums should be burning in mass destruction and chaos right now.

This is just a case of bad time management and writing on the narrator's part and I for one am starting to be really ashamed of being involved in this whole fiasco.

But what really gets my goat is how well I maneuvered Insanolord up to this point. As the Anti-Khushrenada, me and him get along so well. But then Captain Khushrenada shows up and he's the new hotness suddenly and now Insanolord wants to imitate him and be Captain Insanolord. What is an evil duplicate poster to do?

At least I had the Evil Khushrenada on my side who gave me this fancy weapons technology. Us pure evil posters need to stick together like that.

Well, I suppose at this point, I'm supposed to give the order to fire the laser but I'm guessing we all know it's going to fail now based on how long I've been forced to wait to fire the bloody thing. What a load of bull.

oooOOOOooooooooOOOOOoooo, fire the laaaAAAaaaAAAaaaassssseer!  :P

Offline NWR_insanolord

• Rocket Fuel Malt Liquor....DAMN!
  • NWR Staff Pro
  • Score: -18986
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: March 10, 2015, 01:43:03 AM »
You want to talk timestamps, I called myself the captain of these forums before you did that. You're just mad that you're a total fraud who's never had an original idea in his sad, miserable life.
Insanolord is a terrible moderator.

J.P. Corbran
NWR Community Manager and Soccer Correspondent

« Reply #36 on: March 10, 2015, 01:56:04 AM »
You want to talk timestamps, I called myself the captain of these forums before you did that. You're just mad that you're a total fraud who's never had an original idea in his sad, miserable life.

I'm not Captain Khushrenada. I'm the Anti-Khushrenada. My god! Is this what it is always like on these forums? What do I care about when you claimed to make believe you were a homosexual pirate? You've jumped on the Captain bandwagon and abandoned me, your best friend on these forums and now you come crawling back for sympathy? No sir! I will not give you that kindness.

Offline Captain Khushrenada

• I think you look like Cap'n Crunch.
  • Score: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: March 10, 2015, 01:58:53 AM »
YO-HO-HO HOES AND WHORES! I'm here to @#$%@#$%@# stop a @#$%#@#$% laser! Avast ye, matey!
You're all a bunch of filthy whores!

« Reply #38 on: March 10, 2015, 02:05:10 AM »
Oh no. It only took you one year later to get here.  :P

I HATE YOU KHUSHRENADA! I hate you and I hate these forums so much! The fact that you can keep spewing this crap after all this time with no sense of shame is just sickening! I've never seen such a shoddly written anti-climax in all my life.

Wait, minions. Don't fire the laser. It's pointed in the wrong direction. Captain Khushrenada has pushed it in the direction of the Hired Get thread. Oh no oh me oh my oh why.......

• View Profile
« Reply #39 on: March 10, 2015, 02:33:20 AM »
YARRRRGH! Now let's see what @#$%@$%@ happens when I @#$%@$#%@#$ super punch this @$%@$%^$#@$% laser!

YO-HO-HO! That did some damage! A @$#%@#$%@$#% direct hit!

Yarrrrr! Now let's see what @$#%@$%$%^ happens when I @$#%@#$%$%^ piss all over it!

« Reply #40 on: March 10, 2015, 02:39:52 AM »
You drunken fool. Liquid and electricity don't mix!

Look! It's unleashing unstable energy beams into the rift!

It's going to explode! Everybody run for you lives!

Aaahhh!

• View Profile
« Reply #41 on: March 10, 2015, 02:44:22 AM »

And this !@#$%@$#%@#$% thread is over.

Offline Amplified

• Score: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: March 11, 2015, 09:50:39 PM »
Mafia always kills Khush first.

Vendetta vote Insanolord. He'd do the same.

Nobody likes you.