Author Topic: Hacking in the matrix  (Read 6893 times)

Offline Big Harpo

• Score: 0
    • View Profile
Hacking in the matrix
« on: May 16, 2003, 05:49:05 PM »
In all the cheats I've read for the game it says Unlock the command allowing "cheats.", does any one know what that means and how to do it.

My name is Big Harpo

Offline Alliedrally68

• View Profile
Hacking in the matrix
« Reply #1 on: May 17, 2003, 01:05:37 AM »
I'm also comfuzzled about this.  I tried typing in "cheats dir" but that did nothing.  Anyone know?
Allied Rally
.....////////......///////....
...///...........///...///....
..////////.......//////.......
.///...///.....///...///......
.///////......///////.........  "

Offline Army_F_body

• View Profile
Hacking in the matrix
« Reply #2 on: May 18, 2003, 12:44:39 AM »
cheats.exe

Offline Army_F_body

• View Profile
Hacking in the matrix
« Reply #3 on: May 18, 2003, 01:15:10 AM »
Ok, anyone got those Neo and Trinity codes to works.  I've seen 'em on the web buck can't get the hacks to work on the game.

Heres the site: http://www.cheatplanet.com/gccheats/enter_the_matrix.htm.

It's late now, must sleep...

Offline aoi tsuki

• View Profile
RE: Hacking in the matrix
« Reply #4 on: May 18, 2003, 01:25:38 PM »
i have been able to drop guns into the game.

First you use the LOGIN command to login as GUEST. When you're logged in, use the DIR command and you'll notice you have access to the B drive, which has files for IDs, guns, maps, etc. Type in DIR B:\ and you'll see all the directories on the B drive. Browse all the directories there to see what they all contain. Use the DROP command in the TOOLS folder to drop items. Type DROP B1AXXF2 to get some extra weapons. Use the VIEW command to view the map file that tells where the weapons were dropped.

Also, try the cheat code 0034AFFF to unlock all the weapons.. This was included with the Enter the Matrix bonus DVD that you got when you preordered the game at EB.

i'm at the chopper boss in stage 2. In order to get the weapons, i'll have ot do a fair amount of backtracking. Not sure if it's worth it, but i could use some help against this boss.  
"Snake felt a hunger for Meryl blossom within his loins."

Offline Army_F_body

• View Profile
Hacking in the matrix
« Reply #5 on: May 18, 2003, 09:06:02 PM »
I keep seeing those Neo, Trinity and Morpheous codes on the net and can't get 'em to work...aarggh!!  Alot of people are saying that no way can you access Neo or Trinity in the game.  Someone must know.  I figured there would be somekind of code to swap the Neo skin with Ghost and the Trinity skin with Niobe.  Anyone have any insight?

Offline Judicator40

• View Profile
Hacking in the matrix
« Reply #6 on: May 19, 2003, 12:46:22 PM »
Well, i've been hacking it quite a bit and in terms of trinity, neo and morpheus, the only show up a few times.  There is an oppurtunity to call trin and morpheus - calling trin gives u a hint to actually chat with her.  Sparks from the ship the Logos shows up for some chatting too, but later on down the line.  As of right now, does anyone know how to gain acces to the loading programs?  I have access to the .exe, but cant find any of the .dsk's (or whatever the extension is).  Sparks is on crack if they are where he said they were without doing anything.

Sorry if I spoiled anything for u, my intent was simply to whet your appetite and get u in there.
He who says he is surrounded by idiots finds himself in a hall of mirrors.

Everybody tells me that life sucks, so I'm glad I don't have one.

Offline Big Harpo

• View Profile
Hacking in the matrix
« Reply #7 on: May 20, 2003, 11:51:34 AM »
Thanks but i would also like to learn how to get neo
My name is Big Harpo

Offline dmbfan755

• View Profile
Hacking in the matrix
« Reply #8 on: May 22, 2003, 10:39:34 AM »
i've gotten into cheat.exe but then i type a code and it says invalid so i don't know how to do it.
If anybody wants to give me any virtual boy games, that would be, Indubitably, Neat-o.  

Offline dmbfan755

• View Profile
Hacking in the matrix
« Reply #9 on: May 26, 2003, 05:26:18 PM »
ok i found out how to do it. ***SPOILER***i completed the hacking engine and all you get at the end is a  multiplayer fighting mode. it's like a street fighter engine, but you can't focus or use guns-only hands and feet.  you have to login and then use dir to get to tools. eventually you get to the virtual drive. the 5 digit code consists of only 1s and 0s, so don't slave over it. it's different every time. the next password is FROZENFISH then you have like 20 secs to unlock that puzzle. if you do it right it lets you in and neo talks. if it's wrong, then you either start over or it tells you to tracekill. do it or you have to restart hacking with nothing. once your in, go to mail.exe and enter the code that it said above. get the last phone number and enter it in dial.exe. start talking to the person and it says there's an emp or something. don't worry about it. she sends you the program (it's in the ram drive) and then you are done! if you don't understand this at all, you can find a more detailed version on cheat websites. ***End Spoiler***  
If anybody wants to give me any virtual boy games, that would be, Indubitably, Neat-o.  

Offline K-Man

• View Profile
Hacking in the matrix
« Reply #10 on: May 29, 2003, 04:11:24 AM »
I heard, to unlock Neo you have to complete the game on the hardest diffulcaty.
Australia -4- Life

i know who you are...
...the leader of my soul...
...you can't kill me...
...im immortal!!!

Offline dmbfan755

• View Profile
Hacking in the matrix
« Reply #11 on: May 29, 2003, 11:23:25 AM »
My message was to get multi-player, not neo. I've beaten hacking and I have TRAINING.EXE from trinity, but it says i don't have any programs for it. Do you have to hack to get those, r do you have to beat the game? right now i'm on the 2nd disc, at nuclear reactor level, the stage after ?transformation? room, or whatever level that is. How far am I?

Offline aoi tsuki

• View Profile
RE: Hacking in the matrix
« Reply #12 on: May 29, 2003, 06:16:00 PM »
If memory serves me correctly, there's another couple of "levels" in that stage, then a new stage with something like three levels, then the Logos piloting level, and that's it. You're almost done.
"Snake felt a hunger for Meryl blossom within his loins."

Offline dmbfan755

• View Profile
Hacking in the matrix
« Reply #13 on: May 30, 2003, 11:33:54 AM »
thanks for the info, but how do i get training programs?

Offline dmbfan755

• View Profile
Hacking in the matrix
« Reply #14 on: May 31, 2003, 04:00:24 AM »
nm, i beat the game with ghost and got swordfight, but i don't know  how to use it. i got to trainging . exe and then to programs and it says that the sword is enabled. but how do you use it?

Offline bozo

• View Profile
Hacking in the matrix
« Reply #15 on: June 01, 2003, 12:22:47 PM »
I actully beat the whole hacking thing (i think) and i was wondering what's the deal the sword.dsk.  It says the sword was downloaded into the game but it isn't in my inventory nor can i find it on the map i'm on.  Anyone know how to get to use this sword?  i've followed many hacking guides on the web but can't get this sword to be used in the game
gamecube is teh hax :]

Offline Army_F_body

• View Profile
Hacking in the matrix
« Reply #16 on: June 01, 2003, 02:45:34 PM »
I've heard it can only be used defensively in the game.  Like when you block attacks with the "z" button, you'll block instead with the sword if you have it.  I've also read it comes out when your doing some serious "focus time" combo attacks.  I'm still bitter that all this hype and the best hidden item is a sword.  Come on Atari, lets us have Trinity already!

Hacking in the matrix
« Reply #17 on: June 03, 2003, 07:50:32 AM »
does anyone know the binary access code????for the tools menu in drive b:....because i cant seem to figure it out (and by the way its not really hacking its just a fake dos prompt..  

please e-mail me with your....answers...

Hacking in the matrix
« Reply #18 on: June 03, 2003, 08:03:38 AM »

Originally posted by: Army_F_body
I've heard it can only be used defensively in the game.  Like when you block attacks with the "z" button, you'll block instead with the sword if you have it.  I've also read it comes out when your doing some serious "focus time" combo attacks.  I'm still bitter that all this hype and the best hidden item is a sword.  Come on Atari, lets us have Trinity already!

you stink

Offline Matthew

• View Profile
Hacking in the matrix
« Reply #19 on: June 03, 2003, 12:54:14 PM »
you can only tale out the sword when fighting someone and you have to press A and X simultaneously outside of bullet-time. once you are using it, you can focus, though. the only training thing i know of is the sword.dsk

Offline dmbfan755

• View Profile
Hacking in the matrix
« Reply #20 on: June 03, 2003, 03:43:00 PM »
hey symphonic-
THe binary access code varies from game to game. Actually, it's different every time you hack. the code is 5 numbers long, and includes only 1s and 0s. it could be 11100, or 10101, etc.

Offline bozo

• View Profile
Hacking in the matrix
« Reply #21 on: June 03, 2003, 04:23:59 PM »
ya i figured out the sword thing and its kinda stupid i thought you could slice people up and stuff
gamecube is teh hax :]

Offline Army_F_body

• View Profile
Hacking in the matrix
« Reply #22 on: June 07, 2003, 05:59:37 PM »
Well finally did it today.  Traded in Enter the Matrix for Splinter Cell.  I've hacked and played till I can't hack and play no more!  Whatever your looking for, it ain't in there.   People have been saying that once Matrix: Revolutions comes out the Wachowski brothers will release a bevy of wonderfull codes and hacks for Enter the Matirx.  Not only do I think that won't happen, but if it does, what's it say for those sadistic Wachowski brothers?  I seriously expected more with all the hype this thing got.  Oh, well...

Offline ultima_heath

• View Profile
Hacking in the matrix
« Reply #23 on: June 21, 2003, 10:04:51 AM »
when i used it , it only worked when i wanted to throw people
 Ich bin ein Berlinne