Author Topic: WHATS WITH THE NEW ZELDA GAMES  (Read 2371 times)

Offline Sophrosyne

• Score: 0
    • View Profile
WHATS WITH THE NEW ZELDA GAMES
« on: May 15, 2003, 04:47:32 AM »
ok, is it me or have we just gone back in time, why are the new zelda games for the gamecube looking like snes games? i understand that there is some sort of link up system to the game boy advance but HUH?!?!?1
Sophrosyne.......unlikely

Offline Hostile Creation

• Hydra-Wata
  • Score: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2003, 01:00:44 PM »
It's bizarre, but it looks like that so you can do both TV screen and GBA stuff simultaneously, and you can do it against different people that will have different stuff on their GBA screens.  Looks interesting, but I doubt I'll be getting them.
HC: Honourary Aussie<BR>Originally posted by: ThePerm<BR>
YOUR IWATA AVATAR LOOKS LIKE A REAL HOSTILE CREATION!!!!!<BR><BR>only someone with leoperd print sheets could produce such an image!!!<BR>

Offline DRJ

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 15, 2003, 01:31:47 PM »
These games might be fun, but with the Gameboy Player coming out there are a lot of games to choose from if you really want to play an snes type game again. If they are priced around 25-30 I might given it a try, but if they come out at 50 bucks I wont even bother.
Ralph: Hi, Principal Skinner! Hi, Super Nintendo Chalmers!

Offline Cube323

• View Profile
RE: WHATS WITH THE NEW ZELDA GAMES
« Reply #3 on: May 15, 2003, 04:53:47 PM »
All I can say is that Zelda:Four Swords is a total blast.  Don't know about Tetr's trackers though, as I have not yet played it.

Offline Alliedrally68

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 15, 2003, 05:54:53 PM »
I really don't know about these games either.  They look pretty gimmicky to me.  I don't like the idea of HAVING to have a GBA or HAVING to have four players to play a game.
Allied Rally
.....////////......///////....
...///...........///...///....
..////////.......//////.......
.///...///.....///...///......
.///////......///////.........  "

Offline Kirby_PopStar

• Touches Nintendo DS at night.
    • View Profile
RE: WHATS WITH THE NEW ZELDA GAMES
« Reply #5 on: May 15, 2003, 08:15:31 PM »
First of all, don't be turned off by the graphics. Today at E3 I played both the new Four Swords AND Tetra's Trackers. They are both WONDERFUL new games!
Famicom Commemorate -- Coming Soon!