Author Topic: Mafia XXVIII: OOC thread  (Read 2607 times)

Offline RABicle

• Used to be The Finisher
  • Score: 9
    • View Profile
    • Pietriots
Mafia XXVIII: OOC thread
« on: October 07, 2008, 06:31:57 AM »
So I'm going to be a prat and continue to role play in the mafia threads because Cream is hilarious. However she is also clueless and too trusting so here is where I say more horrible things and get myself killed.

thatguy is the fucken killer. Mark my words. He is acting too arrogantly, he's the killer.

also seriosuly guys, i've made nothing by flippant posts and yet I have more PMs form this game by day two than when I was a mafia godfather. Why am I suddenly in the loop?

ALSO pulling Chao Control was a GOOD THING. Day one is like a free start for the mafia because the law of probability states that we always take a townie out and the mafia get a kill and the killer gets a kill. Good on the Chao Control guy, that was awesome. SO Vudu is now townie leader yeah? He better fucken co-ordinate knowledge fast before the mob kill him, it's probably in the mobs interest to contact him posing as townies.
« Last Edit: October 07, 2008, 06:39:40 AM by RABicle »
Pietriots  - Post ironic gaming log.

Offline that Baby guy

• He's a real Ei-Ei-Poo!
  • Score: 379
    • View Profile
Re: Mafia XXVIII: OOC thread
« Reply #1 on: October 07, 2008, 09:19:44 AM »
Stop this at once!  You're ruining my plans!

Offline RABicle

• View Profile
    • Pietriots
« Reply #2 on: October 07, 2008, 09:54:15 AM »
I know you want to act like you hold the Grey Gem because obviously it's in their interests to get killed. But hey as the killer, maybe you'll get lucky and pick it up?

Offline that Baby guy

• He's a real Ei-Ei-Poo!
  • Score: 379
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 07, 2008, 02:15:03 PM »
Ok, I don't follow you.  The Grey Gem can revive anyone.  Why is it in their interest to get killed and have to use their ability on them?  Wouldn't it be better if they didn't die and could use it on someone else near the end of the game?

Offline RABicle

• View Profile
    • Pietriots
« Reply #4 on: October 08, 2008, 03:49:10 AM »
Well **** I guess you aren't the killer. I'm still suspicious as hell of you thatguy. Just, just stop acting up ok? Normally I don't hve to pot this much but your behavior... gah!