Author Topic: zelda game help contact  (Read 4734 times)

Offline craigie

• Score: 1
    • View Profile
zelda game help contact
« on: March 04, 2008, 05:10:36 AM »
Like I asked before how I get hold of some 1 in Japan to try get my Zelda idea threw
Us phone numbers are useless

here is a bit of it,its not finished and this is ruff

ZELDA/ LEGEND
By: Craig Elton Frances George
Zelda Legend is a continuation of the Twilight Princes. Link is riding
riding threw the  forest on his way back to his village at the end
of Twilight Princes And this is were this story will start from.

Chapter1
Riding back threw the woods on his way back to the village Link notices some smoke rising from the direction of the oil sellers house, arriving there he finds ashes and the remains of his house. looking round he can see the oil sellers 1 sandal on the ground.
Jumping back on his horse he quickly heads for his village, reaching the village it to was ablase
And every 1 was missing except 1 figure standing out side the mayors house so link rides over the bridge
And realizes it is his friend her eyes white and a strange look upon her face, link flashes back to the vision t given  to him in the cave at lake hyrule ,the image haunting as this was the same image
Jumping off his horse link moved to words her ,just then she launched an attack, his blade running her threw with out hesitation almost like it was a natural reaction to him, the girl started to laugh
Madly ,taking Him by surprise.

It was not a woman’s voice but a mans voice that spoke
“look at my for hand I have the same mark as you” three triangles lit up on her for hand
“we are the chosen I may be evil and not hold the master sward but then again it can not kill me”
The master sword starts to make a funny sound “the master sward deep in my flesh will reject
Its existence and will be destroyed mahaha ”the noise emanating from the sword reaches a high pitch
Before the screen go’s bright white, followed by a big bang.
Link is seen drifting down the steam face down and  his cloths ragged .

Offline Dasmos

• Needs Him Some Tang in His Lollies
  • Score: 52
    • View Profile
Re: zelda game help contact
« Reply #1 on: March 04, 2008, 05:35:32 AM »
I too have a vision of the next Zelda. Forget the swords, forget the forest, this will be a truly mature modern Zelda. Complete with fully destrucatble Californian scenery, tittilating bikini babes with big bouncing breasts, an amazing array of fully customizable and upgradable guns, and a super-awesome punk-rock tracklist.
Images are not allowed in signatures. That includes moving images (video).

Offline Nick DiMola

• Staff Alumnus
  • Score: 20
    • View Profile
    • PixlBit
« Reply #2 on: March 04, 2008, 07:20:14 AM »
Here, I'll let you in on a little secret. Being that you are such a huge Zelda fan, I'm sure you know who Eiji Aonuma is. Well his email address was discovered not too long ago to be eaonuma@nintendoead.jp. Hope that helps.
« Last Edit: March 04, 2008, 07:46:05 AM by Mr. Jack »
Check out PixlBit!

Offline Mario

• IWATA BOAT!?
  • Score: 8
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 04, 2008, 08:59:35 AM »
i love this thread

Offline GoldenPhoenix

• Now it's a party!
  • Score: 42
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 04, 2008, 12:50:43 PM »
I'm glad we have a real life author on the boards.
Switch Friend Code: SW-4185-3173-1144

Offline ShyGuy

• Fight Me!
  • Score: -9660
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 04, 2008, 01:10:18 PM »
Unlike these haters, I'm hear to offer encouragement. I'm going to suggest you develop this idea into a full fledged story and aim for making it prose rather than a game.

Offline vudu

• You'd probably all be better off if I really were dead.
  • NWR Junior Ranger
  • Score: -19
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 04, 2008, 02:20:37 PM »
Stevey can provide the illustrations!
Why must all things be so bright? Why can things not appear only in hues of brown! I am so serious about this! Dull colors are the future! The next generation! I will never accept a world with such bright colors! It is far too childish! I will rage against your cheery palette with my last breath!

Offline craigie

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 04, 2008, 11:49:07 PM »
Well I have out line of story
Just giving it some story hehe
For it may be a little bit harder hitting than Zelda
But I played zelda 1 even though I was in my teens
I have played them all except 4
Zelda2
Zelda wind walker
Zelda on some other console
And new 1
I like only 4 as well
Links awakening
Zelda 64
Zelda tw
Link to the past
I feel I have the knowledge to out do my self and the same balls as Eiji Aonuma
Im not scared to experiment and think out side the square, he had the opportunity I never had
But I think given a chance to work with him we would both gain from the  experience
Is not like he will call me and say lets do tea and play Barbie
But im sure my 34 level beast will at least get his attention
Well no levels designed but plots out to be that many
Any way here is a bit more even though once again ruff just to keep interest sparked.

Zelda Legend
By: Craig Elton Frances George
Zelda Legend is a continuation of the Twilight Princes. Link is riding
riding threw the  forest on his way back to his village at the end
of Twilight Princes And this is were this story will start from.

Chapter1
Riding back threw the woods on his way back to the village Link notices some smoke rising from the direction of the oil sellers house, arriving there he finds ashes and the remains of his house. looking round he can see the oil sellers 1 sandal on the ground.
Jumping back on his horse
Link :hea!
He heads the horse  as he quickly heads for his village, reaching the village it to was ablaze
And every 1 was missing except one figure standing out side the mayors house so link rides over the bridge
realizes it is his friend  as she turns round slowly
Link :are you ok !
as she turns to face  him he can see her eyes are  white and a strange look upon her face, link flashes back to the vision  given  to him in the cave at lake hyrule ,the image haunting as this was the same image
Jumping off his horse link moved to words her ,just then she launched an attack, his blade running her threw with out hesitation almost like it was a natural reaction to him, as her small dagger touched the ground at her feet she looks straight into Links eyes .
Llia: mah..ah.aha.
This took link by surprise.
It was not a woman’s voice but a mans voice that spoke
Llia: look at my for hand I have the same mark as you.
 three triangles lit up on her for hand
Llia: we are the chosen I may be evil and not hold the master sward but then again it can not kill me. 
The master sword starts to make a funny sound
master sword: shhhhhhhhhhhhh…..
Llia: the master sward deep in my flesh will reject Its existence and will be destroyed ma..ha..ha .
the noise emanating from the sword reaches a high pitch
Master Sword: PPHHEEWWWWWWW!
the screen go’s bright white, followed by a big bang.
Master Sword:  BOOOOM!!!!!!
Link is seen drifting down the steam face down and  his cloths ragged .
The camera follows link as he washes over a water fall and the ,camera is drowned out by the  white of the water ,it picks up on link been dragged  out the water then the screen go’s black.
A voice peaces the darkness gradually getting loader and louder
Impaz: young man ,young man ,young man Wake up!
the screen blinks to a out of resolution misty image and gradually finds resolution.
The camera taking in the room and bed link is on ,just then a old lady walks into view.
Impaz: are you feeling better young man
Link : yes I am thank you
Impaz: do you remember me ? im the old lady from the hidden city
Impaz: just as I hade faired has come to pass…all evil has been set free.
Impaz: Link as you see the marking on your for hand has gone, the master sword
Destroyed.
Link looks at his for hand and can see the marking has gone, a helpless look appears on links face
Impaz: all is not lost yet link ,for this is the sacred realm when’s first the master staff was first forged by Gannon .with the help of the 12 sacred sages and your knowledge, power and courage a new master sward Can be crafted.
Link nods his head
Impaz: first you must find a labyrinth to the west of here  ,it leads to the first sacred temple and the first sacred sage.
Impaz: take this with you link
Impaz opens here hand to reveal a fiery
Impaz: this is the sprit of twilight that was imbued on the master sword and is bounded by your pure sol
Link gets a fairy
Impaz: go now link they are coming for you and take this for protection
Impaz hands link a boomerang
Link gets boomerang
Link: thank you very much ,will you be ok?
Impaz: yes now go quickly!
Link heads to the door ,just before he leaves Impaz speaks
Impaz: Llia is still alive I can feel it .
Link looks down and turns round and exits the door

-----------------------------
ye thx for help those who have ;)
« Last Edit: March 05, 2008, 01:02:12 AM by craigie »

Offline RABicle

• Used to be The Finisher
  • Score: 9
    • View Profile
    • Pietriots
« Reply #8 on: March 05, 2008, 06:42:37 AM »
Epic **** mate, you should join www.zrpg.net
Pietriots  - Post ironic gaming log.

Offline craigie

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 06, 2008, 12:07:19 PM »
thx but know im not into cheep smut like this i wrote quick

Erin was in a misty haze drifting for how long it was un known
Out of the mist came a rider dressed in green galloping his horse at fill stead
Its eyes wide its nostrils fleering clouds of steam ,running as though it had seen the devil.

The ground started to tremble then shake beneath Erin’s feet as what ever was chasing
This worrier was huge but soon the monotone was shattered by the sound of hooves
As a see of of orks on bores round over the rise ,the worrier rolling from his horse landed on his feet
As his horse ran on un aware its passenger had dismounted, turning round this worriers cloak dropped
At speed it seemed like a blur there was a bow in his hand firing arrows like rain the volley
Spraying into the hoard approaching ,screams and a boar or 2 dropped and crashed causing others to fall
To. the hoard was to close now ,the bow was dropped and from his back Erin saw a flash of light
jumping and spinning the flash of light in the worries hands diced threw the hoard as blood sprayed
And body parts littered the ground, in a moment it was all over 30 or more orks lay scattered
On the floor. Shaking Erin slumped to the floor behind the bush, all that Erin heard was a whistle
And saw the worriers hours return.
Walking she could smell the smell of food  looking over to the fire frightened she saw the worrier
Eating a peaces  of boar ,as the flames licked up into the air Erin could make out the mans fetchers
The scars on his face arms and the cut upon his chest that had freshly been patched, with out looking
The man spoke, “come eat you must be hungry” scared Erin declined.
A funny sound filled the air as Erin stomach spoke the truth, getting up Erin moved to the fire
And sat down, who are you Erin exclaimed ,are you Link ?the man replied  no link is dead i am the new legend you may call me craigie...just the sound of the crickets could be heard now
Braking the silence once more Erin asked what was that flash of light from your side
The man replayed its the new master sword, it went misty again ,Erin woke up suddenly  sweat paring off her.

my english spelling is bad sorry but cheep thrill...i like make a game not live it :P

Offline Bill Aurion

• NWR Forum Loli
  • Score: 34
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 06, 2008, 12:10:34 PM »
no link is dead i am the new legend you may call me craigie...just the sound of the crickets could be heard now

Well you at least got that right...
~Former Resident Zelda Aficionado and Nintendo Fan~

Offline craigie

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 07, 2008, 01:25:15 AM »
well truth be told i feel

Well if we get it right zelda is filled with trainees and many cross dressers I wonder what point it delivers to kids
Fake Zelda was link but Zelda became Zelda and link , link
Think 1 would guess 2 earrings =f a g
Link has 2, I believe its time a real hero stood out and a game made less childish,
And f a g suggestiveness were removed and a good sold game was made
Why link must die and I new hero rise from the ashes
Noddie had a red hat like links green 1
Im Zelda was not about story but about action and adventure
So many thing  I have seen Zelda put threw I think its about time this rotten green apple matures
« Last Edit: March 07, 2008, 01:28:00 AM by craigie »

Offline that Baby guy

• He's a real Ei-Ei-Poo!
  • Score: 379
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 07, 2008, 01:27:19 AM »
Could you do one where Link is a girl space pirate?

Offline RABicle

• Used to be The Finisher
  • Score: 9
    • View Profile
    • Pietriots
« Reply #13 on: March 07, 2008, 08:31:29 PM »
YOu guys heard it here first, we need to kill Link off from future Zelda games because he's homosexual.
Pietriots  - Post ironic gaming log.

Offline Bill Aurion

• NWR Forum Loli
  • Score: 34
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: March 07, 2008, 09:27:12 PM »
Which also means that Ilia and Midna were really men...
~Former Resident Zelda Aficionado and Nintendo Fan~

Offline craigie

• View Profile
« Reply #15 on: March 07, 2008, 09:49:43 PM »
No, no may be I said it wrong link Is a woman
So they all dikes hehe
Theoretically  there are a few changes I see happening if I ever get to make the twilight princes sequel

Its name
“The legend of  Zelda “ as they cant use Zelda straight

The legend of  Zelda
master of legend
as I said would be a carry on with a twist to it all
no clowns with bras on or siff music in shops!
And a man will look like a man and a girl like a girl
The comic stile is a refreshing brake in the quest so cant really put it down
I also think more thought will go into special moves as the last 2 are counter productive
And I made the 49 floors much easer with out them.

I feel I have the sequel that is a sequel not like majors mask to Zelda 64 but in tw to Zelda 64
I believe given the chance a lot can be explained about it all as every game is like a new Zelda
Never ever really explaining any thing just acting out  what needs to be acted out with out any history
And my game will allow history to be explained and explains the hole history in first quest set of quests
And as it all unfolds 1 will understand the legend the master sword the Tryforce and goddess
Even Gannon as well as still doing the grind of quests of every Zelda

And at end of day has offered more back bone to it all than all Zelda’s put together

Just a note I run down now mans work here I just see room for improvement
And link must die is a meter for  change
I will not have a wooden sword or shield or a what ever as Link is a legend not a poof"Tw was only link to use wood at expectable level ,smashing dummies for tutorial"
Wow that impressed  me a lot

Who needs crap to start a game with this legend tw has just started or it needs a ending as ending was unacceptable ..wii needs a Zelda and how fitting a sequel as well as rebirth of the legend, not to mention an incredible story that 1 could only call legendary.
« Last Edit: March 07, 2008, 10:05:21 PM by craigie »

Offline craigie

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 07, 2008, 10:13:12 PM »
I like to make level lay out for quest as such
But still working out what will go were besides set quest items.
15 levels for quest 1 section 1
5 levels for quest 1 section 2
3 levels for quest 2 section 3 of quest 1
5 levels for quest 3 section 4 quest 1
4 levels for quest 4 section 5 quest 1

i can take the first 20 levels and make 15 still thinking on it
« Last Edit: March 07, 2008, 10:17:46 PM by craigie »