I got this game for my PS3 recently. It is only $9 on Amazon and I highly recommend it, so if you have a 360 or PS3 and can afford to spend $9 on a game then you should get it...
I was having a great time and was planning on getting the Platinum trophy but then I got hit by a game killing bug which wrecked my save and now I have to start over if I want to get all the trophies. :-X The bug only applies to the PS3 version and it seems to have something to do with getting the DLC while you're in the middle of a game, and somehow that corrupts your save or something... so that sucks.
Double Fine made a patch to fix this problem, but EA refuses to publish the patch. I hate EA and I hope they burn in hell. :@
I also read that Double Fine was working on a sequel to this game but EA pulled the plug on it. :@