Author Topic: Mafia XIX: Hang 'em High. Day 3.  (Read 7903 times)

Offline Khushrenada

• is an Untrustworthy Liar
  • NWR Junior Ranger
  • Score: 38
    • View Profile
Mafia XIX: Hang 'em High. Day 3.
« on: October 10, 2007, 06:37:42 PM »
Well, I hate to do this but I am just tired. Wednesday's are a busy day for me. So, I'm afraid I won't be posting a full story until late in the day. But that doesn't mean I'll hold up everyone else. So, here is the voting thread for now.

Judge Khushrenada was enjoy his day. After that incident last week, he was enjoying seeing the townsfolk turning on one another and tearing each other down. Like today.

Sitting in the courtroom, Judge Khushrenada listened to person after person come and give testimony about why the Country Borg Queen or Golden Phoenix (which is her real birth name) was most definitely mafia. It was all circumstantial and quite biased but the judge wanted to hear it all.

"She's slimy"

"She keeps trying to assimilate me."

"She's a not a real cowgirl. She just has a photoshopped cowboy hat and is really a science-fiction character."

It was all really fascinating. Yet despite these stunning revalations, there was nothing to really convict her on. Until someone mentioned the fact that:

Yeah, I know. I still need to finish up this story. Le sigh.
Whoever said, "Cheaters never win" must've never met Khushrenada.

Offline Khushrenada

• is an Untrustworthy Liar
  • NWR Junior Ranger
  • Score: 38
    • View Profile
RE:Mafia XIX: Hang 'em High. Day 3.
« Reply #1 on: October 10, 2007, 06:38:01 PM »
Heads Up

Voting ends at Midnight Eastern again. Since there is no story yet, here are the brief facts so that you can proceed.

Golden Phoenix (Townie) - Killed by vote
Thatguy (Townie) - Killed by Volente and Black Heart Jack (This will be fun to write)
Wandering (Townie) - Death by inactivity
KashogiStogi (Mafia Bandit #5) - Death by inactivity

Everyone still playing voted yeterday so there are no warnings to hand out. I think that's everything. Have at it again.
Whoever said, "Cheaters never win" must've never met Khushrenada.

Offline bustin98

• Bustin' out kids
  • Score: 30
    • View Profile
    • Web Design Web Hosting Computer Sales and Service
« Reply #2 on: October 10, 2007, 06:49:48 PM »
Where the hell is our doctor??

changing vote  

Offline that Baby guy

• He's a real Ei-Ei-Poo!
  • Score: 379
    • View Profile
RE: Mafia XIX: Hang 'em High. Day 3.
« Reply #3 on: October 10, 2007, 06:55:49 PM »
I'd like to request that in the story, everyone beats the crap out of me for being annoying, first.  I mean, everyone.  Please.  And then, for at least one of my deaths, someone rips out the pull string, please.

Offline Shift Key

• MISTER HAPPY-GO-LUCKY
  • Score: 9
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 10, 2007, 10:05:39 PM »
Bloody oath. Where's the communication guys?

Seeing how my name was up the list this time, lets make a deal.

I keep starting bandwagons and people follow them. So its obvious that the mafia are using my target to disguise themselves. Look back at the history (we've only got two days but a fair few votes) and work out who is suspicious.

I probably look like a sore thumb right now, but if the vote goes against me today, you'll lose a powerful ally. So lets dig ourselves out of a hole and find them.

I'll post my votes later.

Offline ShyGuy

• Fight Me!
  • Score: -9660
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 10, 2007, 11:41:11 PM »
Seems like I had the right instincts about Thatguy and GoldenPhoenix being townies. Too bad about wandering, but he was a lost cause. I ain't sure about who alls mafia just yet, but I'm a leaning towards Windy, Stevey and possibly Vudu. If I take a dirt nap today, well, my hunches are right.

Rest in Peace, Loco Pete, you were too crazy to live!  

Offline Shift Key

• MISTER HAPPY-GO-LUCKY
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 10, 2007, 11:46:21 PM »

Originally posted by: ShyGuy
Seems like I had the right instincts about Thatguy and GoldenPhoenix being townies.

GP did herself no favours. And thatguy got the double-hit because everyone knew he was a townie and was being organised in a insane-sorta way.

I'll trawl through the data tomorrow. Hold onto your hats (and most people actually have hats this time around).

EDIT: Just worked out the deadline for my required trawling. I'm gonna be cutting it fine so don't wait around for me if the townies get some ideas together. You can let go of your hats in the meantime.

Offline Spak-Spang

• The Frightened Fox
  • Score: 39
    • View Profile
    • MirandaNew.com
« Reply #7 on: October 11, 2007, 01:48:07 AM »
Yeah, Golden Phoenix should his true colors I believe when she voted herself out.  Why would you do that unless you were townie and felt it was a lost cause.

We did get one Mafia member, but it was such a shallow defeat.  I think there is communication, but the simple fact is that people are afraid to communicate and be lied to.  I know I usually am.

Vote 18 Days

Offline Shift Key

• MISTER HAPPY-GO-LUCKY
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 11, 2007, 02:28:53 AM »

dang, I exposed. Vote AZ for looking at me

After looking at the timestamps and matching it up with the times of other votes, my gut reaction to this one is "mafia".
AZ had a "placeholder" vote about six hours earlier which was for Stevey.

You be the judge, but that's my vote.

Vote changed

Offline 18 Days

• ~*LiL AnGeL*~
  • Score: -1
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 11, 2007, 02:45:23 AM »
Spak why are you voting me? Why would I pull a vote on someone who I should know would die anyway? What is this idiocy?

Vote Athrun Zala

Let's aim for a tie here people. The vote switcher should do her best to make this happen.
pietriots.com
Calenture

Offline Pale

• Staff Layton Hat Thief
  • Score: 4
    • View Profile
    • PaleHour
« Reply #10 on: October 11, 2007, 03:52:56 AM »
I'm going to go ahead and...

VOTE SHIFT KEY

...again.
:: I was an active staffer forever ago, or was it yesterday. Time is an anomaly. Father of two boys.
---------------------
:: Grouvee :: Instagram

Offline Zach

• Bad Title
  • Score: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 11, 2007, 05:08:15 AM »
Hmm, thatguy was wrong about GP, but I wanna know if his other hunch was right.   VOTE 18 DAYS
WiiCode: 2469 4326 9885 9257

Offline ShyGuy

• Fight Me!
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 11, 2007, 05:15:16 AM »
This is one tough town. We're gonna see more blood on the ground before it's through. Right now I think I'm going to have to Vote for that good for nothin' Stevey

Offline bustin98

• Bustin' out kids
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: October 11, 2007, 05:40:30 AM »
Someone has to take over the saloon, so its going to be me.

Bear, snowman, songbird, goldfish, and porcupine: let's get a meeting going on in the store room and get our act together. We can get control back but we have to communicate.

Offline Darkheart

• Darkheart
  • Score: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: October 11, 2007, 06:52:07 AM »
*Old man Jenkins stumbles into the saloon wearing a frilly pink dress.  Everyone looks at each other in silence then back at the old man in the dress*

*Jenkins stands up and looks at the crowd and curtsies then holds up a worn smelly sock.*

Ah!  All of my dearest of friends are here, I have an announcement but I would like to make a toast first.

*Raises his glass up in the air as everyone else slowly raises their mugs of ale shakily with eyes glued on Jenkins*

Ima GETTIN A MARRIED TO THIS HERE SOCK~!

*Jenkins immediates dumps his drink on his head and starts making out with the sock to the others' disgust*

*One lady in the crowd walks up to Jenkins slowly but Jenkins flips the table over and screams...*

STAY AWAY FROM HER, SHE DOESNT SWING THAT WAY, YOU JUST WANT HER FOR HER special secret map to the GOLD~!

*Everyone stands still as Jenkins seems unstable again. . .*

*Jenkins hears a creaking from the ceiling and looks up noticing all the chandaliers hanging from the ceiling.*

OMG OMG SWEET MOTHER OF MAH BOOTS Theres GIANT SPIDERS on the ceiling.  THEY MUST BE AFTER MAH NEW WIFE!

*Jenkins pulls out two revolvers from the sock and holds each in his hand while his teeth clench down on the sock.  A man in the crowd shouts out*

Jesus Christ who gives this man these weapons I thought we cleaned his house out already

*Jenkins starts SCREAMING as he starts shooting at the ceiling at all the light fixtures*

TAKE THAT YOU COLD HEARTED BASTARDS YOU WILL NEVER TAKE HER AWAY

*People start screaming and taking cover as Jenkins starts taking out all the chandaliers one by one as they come crashing down on the ground.  Eventually one falls down on Jenkins table and catches fire.  Jenkins whips out a knife and frantically stabs the fixture making sure its completely dead*

*A woman screams....*

Jenkins your mouth. . . . .

*The sock in Jenkins mouth had caught aflame and Jenkins first instinct was to spit it out and stomp on it.*

MY WIFE MY WIFE IS ON FIRE

*Jenkins turns around to almost talk to an imaginary figure behind him*

Oh, of course you would love this MOTHER, you NEVER approved of her slutty behavior did you,  DID YOU!?

*Grabbing the firey burning sock Jenkins runs out of the saloon and jumps into the water troff.*

*The men of the town pick up the soggy wet Jenkins and carry him home for another search and to calm him down.*  

Offline ShyGuy

• Fight Me!
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: October 11, 2007, 07:08:02 AM »
It's a shame about Jenkins...

Offline decoyman

• is a raging alcoholic (and Moppy's #1 fan)
  • Score: 8
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 11, 2007, 07:12:21 AM »
Deftly stepping out of the way of a falling chandelier while managing to keep from spilling a drop of whiskey from his shot glass, Brisco leans back against the bar to take in the scene.

No shortage of excitement in this town, eh barkeep?
Twitter
3DS Friend Code: 3067-7420-5671 (Aaronaut)

Offline bustin98

• Bustin' out kids
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 11, 2007, 07:59:04 AM »
Last week Jenkins tried to have a relationship with his spurs. He's just lookin for attention.

And free booze.  

Offline Sessha

• I, too, believe Pale to be the devil.
  • Score: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 11, 2007, 08:50:22 AM »
Jenkins seems to be five bullets short of a six shooter.  
Laugh and the world laughs with you.  Weep and you weep alone.

Offline Darkheart

• Darkheart
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: October 11, 2007, 08:52:50 AM »

Originally posted by: Sessha
Jenkins seems to be five bullets short of a six shooter.

Hey now 1 bullet is better than none ^____~

Offline Sir_Stabbalot

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: October 11, 2007, 09:53:27 AM »
I, I can't believe it... Pete and I were best friends... We learned prospectin' together...

WHY?!? WHY DIDN'T YA TAKE ME INSTEAD!!!
"I am going away, but the State will always remain" - Louis XIV, on his deathbed.

"Chimps are like fine wine: I drink them both." - A friend of a friend of mine.

Offline nickmitch

• You can edit these yourself now?!
  • Score: 82
    • View Profile
    • FACEBOOK!
« Reply #21 on: October 11, 2007, 11:23:48 AM »
I'm going to go ahead and vote 18 Days.
TVman is dead. I killed him and took his posts.

Offline Crimm

• Get your unfiltered Bowsette here!
  • NWR Staff Pro
  • Score: 1147
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: October 11, 2007, 01:49:02 PM »
I really still don't know what's going on.  Vote SHIFT KEY just because.
James Jones
Mondo Editor
Nintendo World Report

Offline vudu

• You'd probably all be better off if I really were dead.
  • NWR Junior Ranger
  • Score: -19
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: October 11, 2007, 02:42:59 PM »
My cat's name is Mittens.  He told me to burn things.  He also told me to VOTE SHIFT KEY for being all around suspicious.
Why must all things be so bright? Why can things not appear only in hues of brown! I am so serious about this! Dull colors are the future! The next generation! I will never accept a world with such bright colors! It is far too childish! I will rage against your cheery palette with my last breath!

Offline Darkheart

• Darkheart
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: October 11, 2007, 02:51:17 PM »
Vote Shift Key, if anyone would like to pm me or announce publicly why they think hes trouble let me know. . .