Author Topic: [Starfox Mafia] FOX!?!? NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!  (Read 7681 times)

Offline Zach

• Bad Title
  • Score: 0
    • View Profile
[Starfox Mafia] FOX!?!? NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!
« on: November 09, 2006, 06:47:46 PM »
Im surprised no one's made a death thread yet.  Oh well, here it is.  Anyway, if I had to die, Im glad I did it exposing Khush.  Good luck to the remaining townies finding wolf.

I do have one question though, how is it that everyone is stuck in there rooms because of the gas, but Wolf can still get out to kill everyone?
WiiCode: 2469 4326 9885 9257

Offline wandering

• BABY DAISY IS FREAKIN HAWT
  • Score: 3
    • View Profile
    • XXX FREE HOT WADAISY PICS
RE: [Starfox Mafia] FOX!?!? NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!
« Reply #1 on: November 09, 2006, 06:57:29 PM »
Um....errm....of course there's a perfectly logical explanation. I'd tell you what it is, but I don't want to ruin the mystery. There are so many plot holes in this story it isn't even funny.
“...there are those who would...say, '...If I could just not have to work everyday...that would be the most wonderful life in the world.' They don't know life. Because what makes life mean something is purpose.  The battle. The struggle.  Even if you don't win it.” - Richard M. Nixon

Offline blackfootsteps

• Recovering GoldenPhoenix fan.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 09, 2006, 07:05:05 PM »
Wolf says: There is no need to find Wolf, for I stand before you, I do not hide amongst the sheep, or in sheep's clothing.  
“I waited all day. you waited all day.. but you left before sunset.. and I just wanted to tell you the moment was beautiful. Just wanted to dance to bad music drive bad cars.. watch bad TV.. should have stayed for the sunset...if not for me.”

Offline NWR_DrewMG

• NWR Staff Pro
  • Score: 19
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 09, 2006, 07:13:51 PM »
Mind bullets.

THAT'S TELEKENESIS, ZACH.
Your conversational partner has disconnected.

Offline Shift Key

• MISTER HAPPY-GO-LUCKY
  • Score: 9
    • View Profile
RE:[Starfox Mafia] FOX!?!? NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!
« Reply #4 on: November 09, 2006, 07:27:33 PM »

Originally posted by: DrewMG
Mind bullets.

THAT'S TELEKENESIS, ZACH.

But there are no yaks involved in this situation, Drew.

Oh wait, I'm on life support. I'm not supposed to be finding plotholes.

Offline Ceric

• Once killed four Deviljho in one hunt
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 09, 2006, 07:32:32 PM »
Telekenesis can only mean on thing... PS3.  The commercials tell me so.
Need a Personal NonCitizen-Magical-Elf-Boy-Child-Game-Abused-King-Kratos-Play-Thing Crimm Unmaker-of-Worlds-Hunter-Of-Boxes
so, I don't have to edit as Much.

Offline decoyman

• is a raging alcoholic (and Moppy's #1 fan)
  • Score: 8
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 09, 2006, 07:47:41 PM »
(shakes head) I STILL can't believe Khush was able to turn this around. I don't think we'll have any trouble deciding who to vote out tonight, at least, thanks to your sacrifice, Zach.

Originally posted by: Zach
I do have one question though, how is it that everyone is stuck in there rooms because of the gas, but Wolf can still get out to kill everyone?

You know, I was wondering about this too. A gas mask, maybe? (what would a gas mask made for a wolf look like, anyways?)
Twitter
3DS Friend Code: 3067-7420-5671 (Aaronaut)

Offline Zach

• Bad Title
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 09, 2006, 08:29:14 PM »

(shakes head) I STILL can't believe Khush was able to turn this around. I don't think we'll have any trouble deciding who to vote out tonight, at least, thanks to your sacrifice, Zach.
That was the idea behind what I did.  I figured if I tried to just vote for Khush, then I would raise suspicion and be killed, without necessarily revealing him, so I gave away my role.  I figured that way I could guarantee Khush's death, and if I died, I would not die in vain, but I figured I'd have a fighting chance if I appealed to the doctor.

I had no idea that khush would turn it around the way he did.  However I am still happy with the result, In my death I have given the remaining townies some direction, and doomed a known mafia member.  

Offline Khushrenada

• is an Untrustworthy Liar
  • NWR Junior Ranger
  • Score: 38
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 09, 2006, 08:49:15 PM »
Well, word on the street is that I should get comfortable here sooner rather than later.

Oh man, I can't believe what happened today. The townie cop steps forward, identifies himself as the townie cop and exposes a mafia member. What happens? The cop is voted out and the mafia member keeps living. Unbelievable. I tell you Wandering, you can host as many mafia games as you want. This has been the best moment I've had in a mafia since the time I won Bill's game. I'm thinking I should just retire at this point. I've use up any trust I had left with that move. No way anyone is ever going to believe me know. I'll probably be taken out first in a few mafia games for this one. But it was worth it. It was so worth it. You voted out your cop!

Best quote of the game:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This is going to sound really stupid but I am actually Fox McCloud.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Your right there, it does sound pretty stupid.

Ive gotta go to bed. Hopefully the townies are as smart as I think they are, and I see lots of votes for Khush tommorrow when I get back on.

Ohhhh. Townie ownage!

I am not making many fans tonight. But Star Wolf is happy. He says because of this display of excellance, I get to join the Star Wolf Army of Champions. And you know what the best part is? Everyone is pretty much forced to vote for me know. If someone doesn't, they will look suspicious. Very suspicious. So now people will have to wait until the last day before they can try and vote out the other mafia member.
Whoever said, "Cheaters never win" must've never met Khushrenada.

Offline NWR_DrewMG

• NWR Staff Pro
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 10, 2006, 03:59:02 AM »
Joining this game was the best decision I've made in months.  Except for when I decided that I was in fact getting a Wii on launch day.  Car Insurance Payments be damned!

Offline Khushrenada

• NWR Junior Ranger
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 10, 2006, 09:35:28 AM »
Oooooh. New dead avatars are out. I haven't mentioned this before but I loved the wrench's over the avatar. Nice touch Wandering. Wear 'em with pride boys. You got taken out the by best. Also, if by chance I somehow get killed in this game (I know, it's very slight) but I would like to request gold wrenches. I feel I deserve them as leader of Corneria. Plus, I've been embezzaling a lot from my economy so I should be able to afford them. Also, that last kill just gave me enough points for an extra life, so I should have another chance also. Thanks for your time.  

Offline wandering

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 10, 2006, 11:04:37 AM »
To the people wondering how Wolf can walk around the ship:

Wolf asked him why he didn’t just run, and noted Trebonius’s suit should protect him from the deadly gas for 10 minutes or so. “I should know,” said Wolf. “The suit I’m wearing now is derived from your technology.” Tebonius stuttered in reply: "Y-you mean you s-stole our..." but before he could finish, Wolf looked at the screen and said he wanted some “privacy,” and then pushed a button on the Ultra 64 computer. The video went dark.

One plot hole down!

I would like to request gold wrenches.

I don't think so, khush...excuse me, Khushrenada.

Joining this game was the best decision I've made in months.

Glad to hear you're enjoying it.  
“...there are those who would...say, '...If I could just not have to work everyday...that would be the most wonderful life in the world.' They don't know life. Because what makes life mean something is purpose.  The battle. The struggle.  Even if you don't win it.” - Richard M. Nixon

Offline Khushrenada

• NWR Junior Ranger
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: November 10, 2006, 06:25:34 PM »
So, who wants to bet on if my fellow mafia member can win the game? The adds are 3 to 1. I'm laying my money on the house aka the mafia!

Offline Zach

• Bad Title
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: November 10, 2006, 07:33:23 PM »
welcome to the dead thread Khush, I had a feeling you would be joining us.

Offline Khushrenada

• NWR Junior Ranger
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: November 10, 2006, 07:35:15 PM »
It was the Aparoids, I tell you! The Aparoids!!! They're the ones behind this whole thing. They forced me to vote against you. I swear, it's true! Beware the Ap-A-Roids!

Offline NWR_DrewMG

• NWR Staff Pro
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: November 11, 2006, 05:50:03 AM »
BOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

BOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

Khush, you are now my post-mortal enemy!

Also, major props on the Dino Comics reference.  Looks like SOMEONE didn't need help figuring out where my autosig came from.

Offline Zach

• Bad Title
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 11, 2006, 08:26:04 AM »
Drew around here, that is called,

VEDETTA!!!

Offline Khushrenada

• NWR Junior Ranger
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 11, 2006, 08:49:05 AM »

Originally posted by: DrewMG
Khush, you are now my post-mortal enemy!

Get in line. You best hurry though. The line is growing at an astronomical rate as this game keeps progressing.

Still, I'd be happy to with you again in a future game Drew. You are a very good competitor. It's funny but I when the game started I wanted to keep you around the longest. I felt that it might be easier to trick a new player later in the game. But you showed yourself to be very aware of what was happening. So, you kept rising up on the threat level until I finally felt it best to take you down with me. I personally don't like taking oout new players but I know it has to be done sometimes. Plus, when I won my first game, I was a new player and I was able to use that to my advantage. Because of that, I'm always very wary of other new players. Maybe more so than any other player. Stick around for the after game discussion. I'll let you in on some of my other thoughts that I can't comment on now with the game still in progress.

Offline Sir_Stabbalot

• Score: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: November 11, 2006, 09:25:30 AM »
Even with his power armor being more advanced then mine, I could have taken Wolf out in hand-to-hand combat if it hadn't been for those teeth. I'm trained to take on humans and animals in close quarters combat, but not some unholy hybrid of both!  
"I am going away, but the State will always remain" - Louis XIV, on his deathbed.

"Chimps are like fine wine: I drink them both." - A friend of a friend of mine.

Offline decoyman

• is a raging alcoholic (and Moppy's #1 fan)
  • Score: 8
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: November 11, 2006, 10:39:43 AM »
I'm disapointed, but I can't say I'm surprised, Drew... After Stabby got taken out the next day, I knew we were both in danger for being the ones who voted for Khush two days in a row.

Don't worry though – the alliance is not dead. I can say that now without fear because, the way things are planned, Wolf will be gone tonight and won't have a chance for anymore hits. YOUR DEATH WILL NOT BE FOR NAUGHT!  
Twitter
3DS Friend Code: 3067-7420-5671 (Aaronaut)

Offline vudu

• You'd probably all be better off if I really were dead.
  • NWR Junior Ranger
  • Score: -19
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: November 11, 2006, 11:21:28 AM »

Originally posted by: Khushrenada
I tell you Wandering, you can host as many mafia games as you want.
I hate wandering's mafias; I always die on the first day.
Why must all things be so bright? Why can things not appear only in hues of brown! I am so serious about this! Dull colors are the future! The next generation! I will never accept a world with such bright colors! It is far too childish! I will rage against your cheery palette with my last breath!

Offline blackfootsteps

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: November 11, 2006, 03:25:43 PM »
I'm sorry Vudu, but it was a sign of respect for the threat you posed to Star Wolf.

And Stabby these teeth of mine are capable of puncturing the armor of a tank, no mere power suit can suffice. You fought bravely in the end and should be commended.
“I waited all day. you waited all day.. but you left before sunset.. and I just wanted to tell you the moment was beautiful. Just wanted to dance to bad music drive bad cars.. watch bad TV.. should have stayed for the sunset...if not for me.”

Offline Sir_Stabbalot

• Score: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: November 11, 2006, 04:16:22 PM »
A tank? Normally I'd say you were mad, but judging from the fact that I'm currently suffering from many major puncture wounds I believe you.

Even though I lost, that was the best fight I ever had. You may be an outlaw, but you are are a skillful and honorable combatant. And since your previous employer Andross is now floating in space somewhere, would you be interested in doing some mercenary work for the Republic? Our Navy is small compared to our Legions, and an ace pilot like yourself would be paid greatly.  
"I am going away, but the State will always remain" - Louis XIV, on his deathbed.

"Chimps are like fine wine: I drink them both." - A friend of a friend of mine.

Offline blackfootsteps

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: November 11, 2006, 04:49:37 PM »
Well it was only a small cat-like tank, but a tank nonetheless.

Employment opportunites will be bountiful if when victory is delivered today. However if you could throw in a Wolf OD sized helmet like the one you possess, then we may have a deal.

Offline wandering

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: November 11, 2006, 04:53:46 PM »
My photobucket account isn't working for whatever reason, so here's some dead avys for you dead people, if you want them:

edit: nm, got it to work.