Author Topic: Mafio - GX: Day 5. Areopolis  (Read 8941 times)

Offline Khushrenada

• is an Untrustworthy Liar
  • NWR Junior Ranger
  • Score: 38
    • View Profile
Mafio - GX: Day 5. Areopolis
« on: October 05, 2006, 09:39:15 PM »
The racers were on the best behavior. They careened through the Mute City streets with skill and precision and dazzled the crowd. It appeared the crisis F-Zero had over the past few days might actually be behind them. But it wasn't. Racers still knew that evil lurked among them. And then it suddenly occured to some, what if the evil had been in front of their faces all along? What if the head of this mafia evil was none other than the self-proclaimed king of evil, Black Shadow aka Stevey? And so some some racers took a chance and starting ramming his craft. It didn't seem like it would amount to much but since crafts were getting banged up all around, in the end it was enough. In fact, it was Micheal Chain who delivered the final blow. He smashed Black Shadow from behind and sent him and his craft, flying forward. It was just at that moment that a Trans-Dimensional warp opened up and four massive people came through fighting one another. One of them looked like a giant Captain Falcon. But that couldn't be. Captain Falcon had died, hadn't he? Regardless, Black Shadow crashed into him, sending him flying away until he was just a spark in the sky. The impact stopped Black Shadow's craft completely. This was unfortunate as behind him came the rest of the racers. They blowed into Black Shadow and the other three fighting giants. One huge monkey that might have been a relation to Billy if Billy wore a red tie, grabbed a hammer that appeared from no where and started swinging it wildly. He hit the other two giants and crushed Black Shadow's craft, with Black Shadow in it. Then, another giant, this one looking like some terrifying relative of BioRex, began to blow flames at the other two giants, stopping them in their tracks and burning them. Unfortunately, the flattened Black Shadow and his flattened craft was between this lizard king and the other two giants and got a majority of the flame also. Then, suddenly, the ground lifted up from under the giants and raised itself above the track. Sadly, Black Shadow and his craft were lifted along with it. The giant monsterous turtle was caught unready for this and moved too slow to get on the track in time. Instead, it bounced around in pain until it too disappeared in the air with a spark. The ape giant began swinging its fist to get ready for a powerful punch. The other giant who some swore looked like a fox dressed up as James McCloud, grabbed a little red ball and threw it. From this ball, emerged a giant yellow bird that uttered the word Zapdos and then began shooting electrical waves everywhere. As you may have guess, Black Shadow took the full brunt of this. Then, the bird suddenly departed. The gorilla had moved out of the way of this fearsome attack and had finished winding up his arm. With a fearsome yell, he unleashed the full fury of his punch and hit the giant fox, smashing through whatever still remained of Black Shadow and racer to reach the fox. The force of this punch sent the fox flying through the air until he disappeared in a spark. It also sent the remains of Black Shadow and his racer all over Mute City. Then, everything stopped for one moment. Words flashed in the skying saying "Player 3 victorious". Then, the ape and words disappeared and time flowed naturally again. Looking through Black Shadow's belongs after the race revealed that he was a regular racer or townie.. No, I'm just kidding. They revealed Black Shadow to be the Godfather of the Legends Mafia. The racers had struck a good blow against their mafia foes. As for the race, James McCloud made good on his vow to do better after the Big Blue incident and placed 18th instead of last like usual. So, there were plenty of celebrations.

There was even more good news after the race. As the racers were packing up to go on to the next world and circuit, news went out that a mafia hit by the MaxVelocity Mafia failed. Appearently, they had injured a racer enough that they thought he was dead but a townie doctor arrived at the scene before it was too late and was able to save the racer. He then took the racer with him and protected him during the night. Finally, the mafias were being thwarted.

Race officials were worried about the race still. After all, even if Black Shadow wasn't liked, it was still another death. But, in the end, they felt that it didn't seem to be caused by any racers and was about as freak an accident as could occur. So, they hired Digi-Boy who wasn't racing, to work on making sure the temporal and spacial anomolies were taken care of so that this wouldn't happen again. So, with Digi-Boy working on fixing the universe, the race went to Areopolis, seemingly on track for the first time. However, a problem they thought had been solved resurfaced.

Before the race began, Micheal Chain aka TVMan was talking to a bunch of high ranking Bloody Chain members. "So, for my next victory, I want you to put alot more bling around my throne. And I want someone to pimp my ride. Oh, also, I want ..." Micheal's voice trailed off. Another racer had come in to his docking bay. "I have no business with you," he snapped. "You know, you make an awful gangster. What next, fo'shizzle in the hizzle. You don't know a thing about being a gangster. And quite frankly, I have to end this sad charade of yours. I can't take it anymore," said the racer. And with that, the racer swiped at Micheal Chain's head and knocked off his sunglasses. The glasses fell to the floor breaking. "If you're going to kill me, kill me!," yelled Chain, "But there's no reason to torture me first." And Micheal Chain began crying as he bent over to pick up his broken sunglasses. "I can't stand when a victim cries. No I have to kill you," said the racer. And with that, he grabbed the chain around Micheal Chain's throat and began squeezing and tightening it. Chain slumped to the floor dead. Rummaging through Chain's stuff yielded nothing of interest. Micheal Chain was just a regular racer or townie. And then the killer left the scene of the crime.

However, the killer did one other thing. He sent a note in the guise of Micheal Chain, sayingt that Micheal Chain was dropping out of the race because he had business to take care of and he felt responsible for what happened to Black Shadow. Race officials were to busy to check the authenticity of the note so they just took it at face value. And thus, no one realized that there was a new killer at first. And as the racers got ready for a new day, no one was surprised to see Micheal Chain wasn't there. Still happy about their success, the racers began to wonder if they might be able to finally stop these mafias after all. One thing was for certain. They hadn't started off a race in this good of a mood for awhile. Yet, as they peeled away from the starting line, many wondered how long this feeling would last.  
Whoever said, "Cheaters never win" must've never met Khushrenada.

Offline Dasmos

• Needs Him Some Tang in His Lollies
  • Score: 52
    • View Profile
RE:Mafio - GX: Day 5. Areopolis
« Reply #1 on: October 05, 2006, 09:48:18 PM »
tl;dr
Images are not allowed in signatures. That includes moving images (video).

Offline Khushrenada

• is an Untrustworthy Liar
  • NWR Junior Ranger
  • Score: 38
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 05, 2006, 09:50:20 PM »
Quick notes again for those who don't want to read the story.

Dead:
Stevey - Legends Mafia Godfather
TVMan - townie

Quiet day yesterday.

The following need to vote today or will die:

Decoyman
ThePerm

Instructions.

The thread will run until 1 am Eastern. I will be away from Saturday to Monday and it will be late Monday evening when I post the next day. So, you have a lot of time to decide your night actions. There will not be a day thread while I'm away. Make sure to pm me early if you want a response to anything. Otherwise, you may have to wait until Monday. Moles, try to send me your info early. I think that's about all for now.
Whoever said, "Cheaters never win" must've never met Khushrenada.

Offline Shift Key

• MISTER HAPPY-GO-LUCKY
  • Score: 9
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 05, 2006, 10:01:46 PM »
About time a vote actually took out someone who isn't a townie. And good save Doc - MaxVelocity need something to stop them from cleaning up.

I'll vote later, gotta head off to work right now.

Offline blackfootsteps

• Recovering GoldenPhoenix fan.
  • Score: 3
    • View Profile
RE: Mafio - GX: Day 5. Areopolis
« Reply #4 on: October 05, 2006, 10:11:10 PM »
Pretty good result finally.

Note to the killer: it would be preferable to kill Mafia members instead of townies. Thanks.
“I waited all day. you waited all day.. but you left before sunset.. and I just wanted to tell you the moment was beautiful. Just wanted to dance to bad music drive bad cars.. watch bad TV.. should have stayed for the sunset...if not for me.”

Offline decoyman

• is a raging alcoholic (and Moppy's #1 fan)
  • Score: 8
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 05, 2006, 10:33:36 PM »
Nice one, doc! This brings some fire back to my belly.

Er, uh, YOU ARE ALL DOOMED! AFTER I WIN THE RACE, I WILL MAKE YOU ALL PAY FOR CHALLENGING ME!! BOW DOWN BEFORE THE MIGHTY DEATHBORN!

Something's been nagging at me, and I need to vote.

UN-VOTE DASMOS (sorry, I've realized the error of my ways)

We'll see if this pans out.  
Twitter
3DS Friend Code: 3067-7420-5671 (Aaronaut)

Offline Dasmos

• Needs Him Some Tang in His Lollies
  • Score: 52
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 05, 2006, 11:37:36 PM »
see if what pans out? your baseless accusations?
Images are not allowed in signatures. That includes moving images (video).

Offline Shift Key

• MISTER HAPPY-GO-LUCKY
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 06, 2006, 02:17:33 AM »

Originally posted by: Dasmos
see if what pans out? your baseless accusations?

Your cries of innocence?

Offline vudu

• You'd probably all be better off if I really were dead.
  • NWR Junior Ranger
  • Score: -19
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 06, 2006, 03:20:25 AM »
Q: You defeated Black Shadow, your creator!
A: I SHOW NO MERCY FOR ANY OF MY RIVALS, NO MATTER WHO THEY ARE!
Why must all things be so bright? Why can things not appear only in hues of brown! I am so serious about this! Dull colors are the future! The next generation! I will never accept a world with such bright colors! It is far too childish! I will rage against your cheery palette with my last breath!

Offline Pale

• Staff Layton Hat Thief
  • Score: 4
    • View Profile
    • PaleHour
« Reply #9 on: October 06, 2006, 04:41:18 AM »
It's yesterday all over again.

Vote Change
:: I was an active staffer forever ago, or was it yesterday. Time is an anomaly. Father of two boys.
---------------------
:: Grouvee :: Instagram

Offline Ceric

• Once killed four Deviljho in one hunt
  • Score: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 06, 2006, 04:43:27 AM »
Vote ThePerm
Need a Personal NonCitizen-Magical-Elf-Boy-Child-Game-Abused-King-Kratos-Play-Thing Crimm Unmaker-of-Worlds-Hunter-Of-Boxes
so, I don't have to edit as Much.

Offline wandering

• BABY DAISY IS FREAKIN HAWT
    • View Profile
    • XXX FREE HOT WADAISY PICS
« Reply #11 on: October 06, 2006, 04:55:42 AM »
"Areopolis tonight. My best course," said McCloud.
"Who are you hitting tonight, honey?" asked McCloud's wife.
"Dr. Robert 'Stewart' Dasmos."
A pause.
"Listen, honey," said McCloud's wife. "I was talking with my friend the other day...."
"Remember when I said these conversations could serve no other purpse than to vote out a mafia member?" said McCloud.
"Right, but she said she saw you with Jody. And then again with Mrs. Arrow. And she said it looked like you were flirti...."
"NO OTHER PURPOSE."
“...there are those who would...say, '...If I could just not have to work everyday...that would be the most wonderful life in the world.' They don't know life. Because what makes life mean something is purpose.  The battle. The struggle.  Even if you don't win it.” - Richard M. Nixon

Offline Pale

• Staff Layton Hat Thief
    • View Profile
    • PaleHour
« Reply #12 on: October 06, 2006, 05:05:05 AM »
Why are decoyman and wandering voting along party lines?  er something?
:: I was an active staffer forever ago, or was it yesterday. Time is an anomaly. Father of two boys.
---------------------

Offline wandering

• BABY DAISY IS FREAKIN HAWT
    • View Profile
    • XXX FREE HOT WADAISY PICS
« Reply #13 on: October 06, 2006, 05:09:40 AM »
Why am I not voting for myself? The real question is: why are you so intent on having me killed?
“...there are those who would...say, '...If I could just not have to work everyday...that would be the most wonderful life in the world.' They don't know life. Because what makes life mean something is purpose.  The battle. The struggle.  Even if you don't win it.” - Richard M. Nixon

Offline Pale

• Staff Layton Hat Thief
    • View Profile
    • PaleHour
« Reply #14 on: October 06, 2006, 05:15:44 AM »
I'm just doing what people tell me.... :-/  I wish I was part of the loop that knew to vote for Stevey yesterday.
---------------------

Offline Shift Key

• MISTER HAPPY-GO-LUCKY
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: October 06, 2006, 06:08:14 AM »
VOTE INFERNAL MONKEY

Considering I've heard practically nothing from him for this mafia, I think he's hiding something. SOMETHING HUGE. AND GREEN. AND ILLEGAL. AND MEXICAN.

Actually, I don't know what I'm thinking. But I still remain suspicious.

Offline ShyGuy

• Fight Me!
  • Score: -9660
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 06, 2006, 06:21:35 AM »
I would like to make a request. If you are a townie please stop acting suspicious so we won't vote for you. Thankyou, that is all.

Offline couchmonkey

• I tye dyed my Wii and I love it
  • Score: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 06, 2006, 08:33:43 AM »
John Tanaka still wants revenge on James "Wandering" McCloud
That's my opinion, not yours.
Now Playing: The Adventures of Link, Super Street Fighter 4, Dragon Quest IX

Offline Pale

• Staff Layton Hat Thief
    • View Profile
    • PaleHour
« Reply #18 on: October 06, 2006, 09:16:44 AM »
Hmm....

Vote DecoyMan
---------------------

Offline vudu

• NWR Junior Ranger
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: October 06, 2006, 09:23:59 AM »
I'm not copying Pale, but I also VOTE DEATHBORN.  I will continue my goal of becoming the most evil racer in the tournament!
Why must all things be so bright? Why can things not appear only in hues of brown! I am so serious about this! Dull colors are the future! The next generation! I will never accept a world with such bright colors! It is far too childish! I will rage against your cheery palette with my last breath!

Offline decoyman

• is a raging alcoholic (and Moppy's #1 fan)
  • Score: 8
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: October 06, 2006, 11:31:40 AM »
Ok, this makes me suspicious.

Vudu: We've all seen what your pointless bandwagoning about Captain Falcon brought about: the death of a townie.
Pale: I was in contact with you earlier, trying to save MattVDB's life. I'd figured out (WITHOUT Matt cheating, I might add) what had happened, and tried to contact you to help me save his life. I thought you had a pro-townie role that might have been some help. In fact, thoug, as soon as I e-mailed you to tell you about my theory on MattVDB, and how we could add one more townie to the ranks by voting out Stabby, you cut out contact with me. So congratulations: you've convinced me that you DO have a role, and it most certainly ain't pro-townie.

Vote... hmm... choices, choices... NOT vudu. Can I get a little help here? EDIT: Ok, I don't seem to be getting the backing I was hoping for here, and no one will explain why, so here's a small change of plan.
Crash into Dasmos. Sorry dude, it's a move of self-preservation in case the townie doctor goes crazy and protects mr. Infernal. I don't want to be in 2nd place alone. It would SUCK to die at the crappy vote tally of two, both votes of which came from rather suspicious folks who just may turn out to be mafia.  
Twitter
3DS Friend Code: 3067-7420-5671 (Aaronaut)

Offline ShyGuy

• Fight Me!
  • Score: -9660
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: October 06, 2006, 11:31:58 AM »
Vote Infernal

For now..

Offline MaryJane

• Ain't got nothing on Felica Hardy
  • Score: -13
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: October 06, 2006, 11:35:06 AM »
vote infernal

Silly monkeys; give them thumbs they make a club and beat their brother down. How they survive so misguided is a mystery. Repugnant is a creature who would squander the ability to lift an a eye to heaven conscious of his fleeting time here.

Offline Pale

• Staff Layton Hat Thief
    • View Profile
    • PaleHour
« Reply #23 on: October 06, 2006, 11:49:11 AM »
Remember a couple games ago when I said that people with the longest explanations are usually mafia?
---------------------

Offline vudu

• NWR Junior Ranger
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: October 06, 2006, 12:15:10 PM »

Originally posted by: decoyman
Ok, this makes me suspicious.

Vudu: We've all seen what your pointless bandwagoning about Captain Falcon brought about: the death of a townie.
Wait, what?  First off, I didn't kill Captain Falcon (although I should have).  He will killed by the Bounty Hunter and Killer.  Second, he was a corrupt townie, therefore a bad guy.  So my instinct to get rid of him was 100% accurate.

Now it's your turn.  DEATH TO DEATHBORN!