Author Topic: In this thread...  (Read 2588 times)

Offline Shift Key

• MISTER HAPPY-GO-LUCKY
  • Score: 9
    • View Profile
In this thread...
« on: August 24, 2006, 04:30:16 AM »
I rate this drama disappointing. 1/10. Could have used a vampire. And more Reggie references.

First off, out of the entire PGC community, how does wandering get mod status? Could you find someone with less personality? Sure, he got the rough end of the stick from SUPER but that doesn't mean he gets the keys to the house, wherein everyone lavishes praise upon him for no particular reason. Hell, I nominate a bottle of shampoo for forum mod because he has the personality and body for the job. This is meant to be a funhouse, so put someone in charge who is familiar with the term hilarity instead of being a ban nazi!

Secondly, did everyone have humour reduction surgery while I was gone? I've missed out on most of the drama (like why on earth animecyberrat was banned in the first place) but the rapid bans that occured after that were pretty funny. Before you know it everyone is banned except for Mario, and he just ends up banning himself because all the cool kids are doing it. So lift some bans and get back to the thread trolling theme of the month!

See you next month interweb.

Your absent pietriot,
Shifty

(PS ban me plz, i demand martyrdom for the cause of returning this place to its old style)

Offline Mario

• IWATA BOAT!?
  • Score: 8
    • View Profile
RE: In this thread...
« Reply #1 on: August 24, 2006, 04:46:55 AM »
Wandering is a MEATY FLOP!

Offline Infernal Monkey

• burly British nanny wrapped in a blender
  • Score: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 24, 2006, 06:25:09 AM »
Confirmed.

Also Funhouse needs more furry

Offline Athrun Zala

• Tween Idol
  • Score: 4
    • View Profile
    • TM!
« Reply #3 on: August 24, 2006, 06:47:35 AM »
interesting.....I agree
Quote from: [b]Professional 666[/b]
JOIN MY ASS

IT'LL BE LOTS OF FUN
Best. Quote. Ever. XD

Offline animecyberat

• Score: 0
    • View Profile
RE:In this thread...
« Reply #4 on: August 24, 2006, 07:50:21 AM »
because life was broing with out me admit it you know its true

The fun house is actualy kinda scary at the moment so maybe they will start calling it the Haunted House...
Official PGC Lindsay Lohan Fan

I still <3 Lindsay Lohan ; )

www.ratscollectibles.com,

Home of THE RAT

Offline wandering

• BABY DAISY IS FREAKIN HAWT
  • Score: 3
    • View Profile
    • XXX FREE HOT WADAISY PICS
« Reply #5 on: August 24, 2006, 08:20:05 AM »
No one cares. SUPER is not coming back. If you don't like it, shut up and go to gamefaqs.  
“...there are those who would...say, '...If I could just not have to work everyday...that would be the most wonderful life in the world.' They don't know life. Because what makes life mean something is purpose.  The battle. The struggle.  Even if you don't win it.” - Richard M. Nixon

Offline wandering

• BABY DAISY IS FREAKIN HAWT
  • Score: 3
    • View Profile
    • XXX FREE HOT WADAISY PICS
« Reply #6 on: August 24, 2006, 01:43:24 PM »
COMIC GENIUS:
“...there are those who would...say, '...If I could just not have to work everyday...that would be the most wonderful life in the world.' They don't know life. Because what makes life mean something is purpose.  The battle. The struggle.  Even if you don't win it.” - Richard M. Nixon